What do you think is the weirdest type of knockout?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 15, 2010 06:04 PM
I thought about this for a while and I wondered what do you guys think is the weirdest knockout? If I had to think about it, the weirdest type of knockout has to be gas ko's in a different perspective. Have you ever seen in an Anime where they make people smell fart and they pass out. What about girls fainting from bad odors? What are your views? Plz respond.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 16, 2010 04:31 PM
Quote:
I thought about this for a while and I wondered what do you guys think is the weirdest knockout? If I had to think about it, the weirdest type of knockout has to be gas ko's in a different perspective. Have you ever seen in an Anime where they make people smell fart and they pass out. What about girls fainting from bad odors? What are your views? Plz respond.

Facesitting KOs certainly are weird! Also smothering by feet -- I never cared for that kind of KO, myself.

That being said, I do like most gas KOs.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 17, 2010 07:58 PM
The knockouts that have been mentioned so far are certainly weird and I don't care for them either. Here's one that probably is classified as weird. It's a fantasy I used to have about a scantily clad heroine (Wonder Woman)sneaking into the villain's lair in an old warehouse. (what else) Unnoticed to her there is some debris stacked up above on top of some boxes. A couple of rats are scurrying about and knock a heavy flower pot off the edge of a box. Of course it hits the lovely superheroine in the head and knocks her out cold. The villains hear the noise and dash over there with guns drawn and find to their surprise and delight an unconscious Wonder Woman sprawled on the floor. They've captured her and didn't have to lift a finger.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.006449