What is the best part of a scene for you?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 13, 2011 12:46 PM
Quote:
I think the reason we like to see the villain talk to the superheroine while she is unconscious is because he can taunt her or insult her and she can't respond. She can't say anything back to him because she is out cold and doesn't even hear what is being said. Yes that is HOT.

Glad that you agree. Especially when he tells her what will happen to her.

Jayne Bond
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 13, 2011 10:13 PM
Best part for me is the limp, unconscious full body arm carry. Second best, I like a full body shot of a KO to the back of the head followed by the oh so sweet sounding word "OOOOOHH!"

VulcanWolf

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 13, 2011 10:34 PM
I've never actually seen this (except in my fantasies) but what's nuclear hot to me is, after a woman puts her subject to sleep (preferably via gas, mist, powder, spell, etc.), she gives her sleeping subject a kiss on the cheek and then whispers sexily, "Sleep well, sweetie..." That gets me every time.

Also I love seeing a girl smiling as she's put to sleep... again, extremely rare, but still, sexy beyond words for me.

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 14, 2011 08:02 AM
Quote:
I think the reason we like to see the villain talk to the superheroine while she is unconscious is because he can taunt her or insult her and she can't respond. She can't say anything back to him because she is out cold and doesn't even hear what is being said. Yes that is HOT.

Hot because it's I have you in my power? Nice if the baddie lifts her head or checks her eye-lid.

Jayne Bond
Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 26, 2011 03:22 PM
Dittos on the initial post. However, watching her slump into the unconscious position, those final movements of arms and legs, and the slight roll of her head is too much. And of course, the open, relaxed mouth. Oo la la.

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 30, 2011 10:14 AM
Quote:
I feel you guys - I also like it when the badguy talks to the unconscious beauty while she is out.

So, imagine that you are the villain, what might you say to me?

Jayne Bond
jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2011 01:26 AM
Quote:
I feel you guys - I also like it when the badguy talks to the unconscious beauty while she is out.

Well, what would you say to me?

Jayne Bond
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2011 09:08 PM
The unconscious and limp arm carry is the best part of the scene for me, although a conscious superheroine with a gag in her mouth being arm carried while fully awake also gets my juices flowing . . . . :)

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 20, 2011 12:28 AM
I like the losing consciousness part the most: eyes rolling up in the head and the body going limp as a rag doll. So few comics and so few movies really exploit the sexiness of that.

For me, a good faint (or even K.O.) makes it look like the girl is enjoying the giddy la-la-land between consciousness and oblivion. If there's a moan, I like it to be a sexual-sounding moan, as if she's approaching orgasm as her eyes roll up. Second best would be a dopey smile and crossed eyes.

Usually, though, she just closes her eyes and drops, and I always think, "What a wasted opportunity!" lol.

(Incidentally, I'm a fairly good artist and have been honing my skills at depicting "good girl art" sexy fainting scenes. Someday soon, when I get a scanner, I'll post what I've come up with.)

Modified on: 2011-02-19 21:34:00
musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 20, 2011 11:53 PM
The moan.

Carry.

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.010118