What is the best part of a scene for you?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 12, 2011 01:53 PM
Easily the eye rolling. The thing I look for the most is eyes rolling into the back of the head, the longer the eyes are completely white the better!

I also really love a little bit of drooling once they're asleep, that's armageddon hot.

AND the ''ooh'' sweet voice sound.

Quote:
but what's nuclear hot to me is, after a woman puts her subject to sleep (preferably via gas, mist, powder, spell, etc.), she gives her sleeping subject a kiss on the cheek and then whispers sexily, "Sleep well, sweetie..."
ALSO this, definitely.

And finally

Quote:
For me, a good faint (or even K.O.) makes it look like the girl is enjoying the giddy la-la-land between consciousness and oblivion. If there's a moan, I like it to be a sexual-sounding moan, as if she's approaching orgasm as her eyes roll up. Second best would be a dopey smile and crossed eyes.

Usually, though, she just closes her eyes and drops, and I always think, "What a wasted opportunity!" lol.

11000% agree. I'd like to see your drawings btw, PhaintPhan!

daphne

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 05, 2011 01:07 PM
I think that the initial lift and carry after she is knocked out is great. Especially when the limp arm and head hangs just right.

www.seductivestudios.com
stationk

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 05, 2011 05:40 PM
best part, when she's just about to go out, eyes half open, yet she's totally limp.

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 06, 2011 08:07 PM
Quote:
I think that the initial lift and carry after she is knocked out is great. Especially when the limp arm and head hangs just right.
Well, I like that
a lot too. But I also like to see her limp arms and legs being tied.
There may be hotter scenes than the pulses and ankles of a limp
beauty being tied, but I can't remember any now... Only scenes just as hot.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 12:23 PM
Quote:

Exactly! Or better still, the womans head is sort of resting on her captors shoulder or chest... almost like he's her lover and not gonna be her rapist or killer or captor... those sort of carries always do wonders for me! :D

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 07:47 AM
A slow,long, detail-filled arm carry.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 02:51 PM
Wow!!! I like most all of these that have been mentioned. Another part I like to see is when the girl falls face down or partly on her side, I think it is great when the villain slowly rolls her limp body over on her back. If she has long hair sometimes it will keep her face covered when she is rolled over. Then he can slowly move each strand off and uncover her pretty face. Keep this going everyone, this is a fun topic.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009149