Where is this fetish coming from?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 08:05 PM
Maybe it does come from being raised in a family of women. Just curious, though...How many, if any, of you guys ARE women?

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 08:10 PM
Quote:
Hey Guys, I have really enjoyed reading all your stories, and im glad that I have finally found a place where I feel comfortable posting about my fetish. Anyway, for me everything started with my mother, and I know that sounds weird, but I feel confident in telling you guys. So when I was about 7 years old, I was living with my single mom, since my dad had left when I was around 2 (im currently 19 by the way). So one day after school, I was playing in the living room, and my mom was making the bed in her room. All of a sudden I heard an "Augh" sound, and a thud. I walked into the room and my mom was out cold. Obviously I freaked out and called my Aunt, who in turn called 911. I remember that even at that age, I could not stop looking at her while waiting for help. The image I remember is of her laying on the wooden floor, on her back. She was wearing some kind of short sleeved shirt, pants and socks. Anyway, the doctor soon diagnosed her with "Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)" which is pretty much chronic fainting due to change in the bodies nervous system. The doctor told her that it might happen on occasion, but its not a serious condition. She later explained this to me so that I would not panic and call 911 each time. Well that should have been the end of it but I guess this is the precise point where my fetish kicked in, because I started dreaming about it, almost the same night. And I guess thats where my second fetish kicked in, because I started regretting the fact that my mom had socks on when she fainted. And all I could think of was how it would have looked if she wasn't wearing any socks when she was out. Anyway, just like the doctor said about 2 months later my mom fainted again. This time she was in the living room, and thudded hard on the wood floor, making me come out from under the table where I was playing. This time she was wearing a shirt, pants that went down to her ankles, and socks again. And yes that was the first time I remember getting aroused, and yes it was from my mom, who I have absolutely no other sexual feelings for, and yes its embarrassing to talk about, so I hope you guys will go easy on me. Anyway back to what happened. I sat there looking at her for a long time. I remember her head was tilted back, I cant remember if her mouth was open but I assume it was. But of course the thing that kept pulling my focus were her feet. After about 5 minutes, I finally overcame my fear, and sat down next to her. After another 2 or 3 minutes, I realized that I would regret it forever if I did not try, so shaking with fear I reached out and slowly started pulling her socks off. I remember looking at her face every time I gave a tug, to make sure she wasn't waking up. I can tell you guys I have never been so scared in my life, after all what would I have said if she had woken up. Anyway after about another minute, I finally got them off, and her feet lay exposed. And that's all I did, I didn't know what else to do so I just sat there and looked at her. After a while she started waking up, so I panicked and did a really stupid thing, I got up and ran to my room leaving her socks right next to her. Yeah I was that stupid. Later that day when we were walking the dog, she asked me if I had seen her faint. I said yes. And I remember the next part very clearly. She asked me "Was I barefoot when I fainted"? I remember going crazy in my head when I heard her say the word "Barefoot". And I got so distracted that I said "No" and then quickly followed up with "Why"? She then told me that it was nothing and that the dog must have pulled her socks off while she was fainted. Anyway that's that, my mom actually fainted many more times throughout my childhood, I never took her socks off again, just in case, instead I had to hope and get lucky that she would be barefoot when she fainted. Sadly that didn't happen that often. However when I got older she asked me to start carrying her to the couch when she fainted, and I was quite okay with that. I would like to tell you guys my favorite memory of all this if you don't mind. Not that long ago when I was around 15, and my fetishes were all pretty much fully developed. My mom and I were both in the living room, she was standing by the bookcase and I was on the couch. She was wearing her Sunday clothes, which was a white shirt, jeans, and she was actually barefoot this time. All of a sudden she moaned (im serious), I thought she had read something weird in one of the books. I looked at her and right as I looked at her, she went completely limp, I had never seen this happen ever. First her arms went down and hung, then her head went up, and her eyes were already closed. Her mouth opened and she crumpled, literally, she just folded and fell on her back. Her head stayed slightly to the side and tilted and her arms and legs just fell straight. I was at her side in a second and I can tell you guys, I have never studied something so closely in my life, thats all I could do was just stare. And I think I realized why I like unconscious girls with bare feet so much. Because when I was looking at my mom, nothing seemed as limp and indicative of her complete unconsciousness, as her feet. Especially her toes. I eventually carried her to the couch, and that almost gave me a heart attack, seeing her bare feet dangle. Anyway guys, hope you weren't too weirded out. So those are my fetishes, Obviously a sleepy fetish, and also a foot fetish, but the other one im not sure of. Its not that im in any way attracted to my mom, but just hearing stories of where someones mom is unconscious in front of them, always blows my "mind". So let me know what you think guys. Personally I have never ever found anything for my combined fetish online, I have written some fiction online, and asked for some pictures from Deviant art. But I have never found any mention of this fetish. For all I know, im probably the only one. Anyway, thanks for reading this guys, and putting up with my weirdness. Maybe one day I'll find something online somewhere.
I don't fantasize about MY mom but I do have a fetish about young adult, teenage or even late adolescent sons carrying their unconscious June Cleaver-looking moms around. In fact, the drawing I submitted of Darna's brother Ding trying to carry her is based on that fetish. Is your mom a MILF, if you don't mind my asking?

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:04:45
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 08:17 PM

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:09:41
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 08:20 PM
Quote:
Hey Guys, I have really enjoyed reading all your stories, and im glad that I have finally found a place where I feel comfortable posting about my fetish. Anyway, for me everything started with my mother, and I know that sounds weird, but I feel confident in telling you guys. So when I was about 7 years old, I was living with my single mom, since my dad had left when I was around 2 (im currently 19 by the way). So one day after school, I was playing in the living room, and my mom was making the bed in her room. All of a sudden I heard an "Augh" sound, and a thud. I walked into the room and my mom was out cold. Obviously I freaked out and called my Aunt, who in turn called 911. I remember that even at that age, I could not stop looking at her while waiting for help. The image I remember is of her laying on the wooden floor, on her back. She was wearing some kind of short sleeved shirt, pants and socks. Anyway, the doctor soon diagnosed her with "Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)" which is pretty much chronic fainting due to change in the bodies nervous system. The doctor told her that it might happen on occasion, but its not a serious condition. She later explained this to me so that I would not panic and call 911 each time. Well that should have been the end of it but I guess this is the precise point where my fetish kicked in, because I started dreaming about it, almost the same night. And I guess thats where my second fetish kicked in, because I started regretting the fact that my mom had socks on when she fainted. And all I could think of was how it would have looked if she wasn't wearing any socks when she was out. Anyway, just like the doctor said about 2 months later my mom fainted again. This time she was in the living room, and thudded hard on the wood floor, making me come out from under the table where I was playing. This time she was wearing a shirt, pants that went down to her ankles, and socks again. And yes that was the first time I remember getting aroused, and yes it was from my mom, who I have absolutely no other sexual feelings for, and yes its embarrassing to talk about, so I hope you guys will go easy on me. Anyway back to what happened. I sat there looking at her for a long time. I remember her head was tilted back, I cant remember if her mouth was open but I assume it was. But of course the thing that kept pulling my focus were her feet. After about 5 minutes, I finally overcame my fear, and sat down next to her. After another 2 or 3 minutes, I realized that I would regret it forever if I did not try, so shaking with fear I reached out and slowly started pulling her socks off. I remember looking at her face every time I gave a tug, to make sure she wasn't waking up. I can tell you guys I have never been so scared in my life, after all what would I have said if she had woken up. Anyway after about another minute, I finally got them off, and her feet lay exposed. And that's all I did, I didn't know what else to do so I just sat there and looked at her. After a while she started waking up, so I panicked and did a really stupid thing, I got up and ran to my room leaving her socks right next to her. Yeah I was that stupid. Later that day when we were walking the dog, she asked me if I had seen her faint. I said yes. And I remember the next part very clearly. She asked me "Was I barefoot when I fainted"? I remember going crazy in my head when I heard her say the word "Barefoot". And I got so distracted that I said "No" and then quickly followed up with "Why"? She then told me that it was nothing and that the dog must have pulled her socks off while she was fainted. Anyway that's that, my mom actually fainted many more times throughout my childhood, I never took her socks off again, just in case, instead I had to hope and get lucky that she would be barefoot when she fainted. Sadly that didn't happen that often. However when I got older she asked me to start carrying her to the couch when she fainted, and I was quite okay with that. I would like to tell you guys my favorite memory of all this if you don't mind. Not that long ago when I was around 15, and my fetishes were all pretty much fully developed. My mom and I were both in the living room, she was standing by the bookcase and I was on the couch. She was wearing her Sunday clothes, which was a white shirt, jeans, and she was actually barefoot this time. All of a sudden she moaned (im serious), I thought she had read something weird in one of the books. I looked at her and right as I looked at her, she went completely limp, I had never seen this happen ever. First her arms went down and hung, then her head went up, and her eyes were already closed. Her mouth opened and she crumpled, literally, she just folded and fell on her back. Her head stayed slightly to the side and tilted and her arms and legs just fell straight. I was at her side in a second and I can tell you guys, I have never studied something so closely in my life, thats all I could do was just stare. And I think I realized why I like unconscious girls with bare feet so much. Because when I was looking at my mom, nothing seemed as limp and indicative of her complete unconsciousness, as her feet. Especially her toes. I eventually carried her to the couch, and that almost gave me a heart attack, seeing her bare feet dangle. Anyway guys, hope you weren't too weirded out. So those are my fetishes, Obviously a sleepy fetish, and also a foot fetish, but the other one im not sure of. Its not that im in any way attracted to my mom, but just hearing stories of where someones mom is unconscious in front of them, always blows my "mind". So let me know what you think guys. Personally I have never ever found anything for my combined fetish online, I have written some fiction online, and asked for some pictures from Deviant art. But I have never found any mention of this fetish. For all I know, im probably the only one. Anyway, thanks for reading this guys, and putting up with my weirdness. Maybe one day I'll find something online somewhere.
Check out LORDOFCARRY's page on Deviantart. There's a picture there of a preteen boy kneeling beside his unconscious mom.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:05:56
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 08:22 PM

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:10:15
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 26, 2011 09:37 PM
Quote:
Maybe it does come from being raised in a family of women. Just curious, though...How many, if any, of you guys ARE women?

I was not raised in a family of women and today I am married with three daughters. I do not believe this passion has anything to do with being raised by women. Also, I think Red will confirm my statement that there are many women who visit, post and enjoy this site . . . obviously they are the minority here, but still there may be as many as a hundred or more. It is a mystery to me why a woman would enjoy sleepycomics, but some do, without a doubt.

Modified on: 2011-04-26 18:38:40
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 03:38 AM
Quote:
Let's not kid ourselves. It is about sexual power, pure and simple. Honestly, suppose that you were in an abandoned warehouse and had managed to chloroform Wonder Woman. You remove her belt and bind her hands with her rope. You then shoot her up with enough thorazine to floor Godzilla for a week. What are you going to do with her then, braid her hair?

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 03:39 AM
There's a guy on Deviantart who has a fetish about hair.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:11:29
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 04:04 AM
My teacher in high school –let’s call her Miss D – was the object of my fetish fantasy. She was rather on the short, plump side but very pretty, with a fair complexion, short, curly hair and wore glasses. I guess that’s why I fantasize about unconscious women with glasses. No, she never fainted in front of me. I just liked to imagine how it would feel like, holding her limp, unconscious body in my arms. Heck, I’m having an orgasm just from the memory. I even drew comics about her. She’d be standing at a bus stop in her green uniform – public school, you know. She’d always be in uniform in those comics. It was mainly a short-sleeved blouse with a long hemline, under which peeked a skirt that stopped a bit short of her knees. Sometimes, if the hemline was too long, she didn’t wear a skirt at all. Well, anyway, she’d be standing at a bus stop, alone, and this guy, not me, just this big guy, would come up behind her and pop her with a blackjack. She’d fall unconscious on the pavement and he’d pick her up and carry her off into the shadows.

Of course, I also had fantasies about Miss D in which I was the guy. We would be talking and she would just suddenly fall unconscious and I would take her in my arms and carry her home. I’d make sure no one would see us then take her into my room and lay her on the bed and just look at her. No sexual stuff, though. We Filipino kids have been taught that the teacher is our second mother, after all.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 03:35:55
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 04:06 AM
Quote:
Quote:

I was not raised in a family of women and today I am married with three daughters. I do not believe this passion has anything to do with being raised by women. Also, I think Red will confirm my statement that there are many women who visit, post and enjoy this site . . . obviously they are the minority here, but still there may be as many as a hundred or more. It is a mystery to me why a woman would enjoy sleepycomics, but some do, without a doubt.
I used to think I was the only guy with the kind of fetish I have, carrying women. After all, carrying full-grown adults is hard. I just thought it would be easier to be carried than to carry. So, I thought women were the majority.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:08:01
Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.036721