Where is this fetish coming from?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 04:12 AM
If I have to date the beginning of my fetish, it must have been when, for the first and only time, I got to hold a real unconscious woman in my arms. I was in my teens at the time. The woman was our housekeeper, in her 50s, maybe older, small in stature, skinny as a broom, with short, graying hair and a perpetually sour face. We called her Granny O and she had been with my family since before I was born.

Well, anyway, she was cleaning my room while I was seated on the bed, one day. She sat down and just slowly lowered her head onto my lap. Turned out she had fainted. I was scared at first, of course. But the thought came to me, sure, she was old and kind of shriveled up-looking, but I suddenly had the urge to know how it felt to hold an unconscious female body in my arms and this would probably be my only chance. So I lifted her upper torso, grabbed her legs and pulled her up gently until I had all of her body on my lap. I didn’t try to carry her as I was afraid I might drop her and unintentionally injure or even kill her. I just sat there, holding her unconscious body in my arms, with her head resting on my shoulder. There was a large mirror across the room. I turned my gaze to it and kept it there. It was as if I was looking at another teenage boy holding another unconscious woman in his arms.

Now, I know I said this was what started my fetish. And the feel of an unconscious female body in my arms - her head on my shoulder, my right arm around her shoulders, my left hand caressing her knees - did excite me somewhat. And the fact that this was someone I wouldn't even think of touching when she was conscious just added to that excitement. But, if you guys remember how I had described her, you’ll know it wasn’t a complete pleasure. The one time that I looked down at her face, I noticed that her state of unconsciousness hadn't softened her rather forbidding features much. Her eyes were closed, of course, but her scowl was still there and her mouth was clamped tightly shut. Also, she wasn't very limp. In fact, she was kind of stiff. Certainly she bent at the hips or I wouldn't have been able to put her head on my shoulder. And her arms and legs dangled limply. But, as she had a metal rod in her upper spine from a surgery, her head couldn't fall back. Still, you take what you can. At least, she was a woman and unconscious and in my arms. I must have held her for at least ten minutes. After a while, she came to and just got up as if nothing had happened...although, she did give me the angry eye. Of course, the old sourpuss always did look like that.

When I was in my 20s, Granny O left us to live with her niece. She still writes us and, one time, even paid us a visit but we never spoke of that incident. I think she may have forgotten it by now because of her advanced age. But, as it was the first time I ever held an unconscious woman in my arms, I never forgot.

Modified on: 2011-04-30 05:37:12
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 28, 2011 09:19 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Your comments are very interesting, Sweedonweed. I have never heard of this fantasy as you describe here with your Mom's feet. But I would guess in our diverse population there are lots of fetishes that most of us have never heard of until someone discloses them to us. And most of us probably never disclose them until we feel comfortable with the people to whom we are discussing it. And this website has probably been that outlet for a lot of us.

Your Mom must be a rather petite woman if she asked you to carry her to the couch next time she fainted. I am a great fan of carrying as many of us here probably are, that is seeing unconscious superheroines being carried away by the villain.

When you mentioned carrying your unconscious Mom, I thought, "uh oh, where are we going with this? But you did not mention any type of turn on from carrying her. Apparently your only fetish with her was a fascination of her bare feet.

I have enjoyed all your comments about our fetishes. And I think most of us who have participated in this discussion have enjoyed it. Frankly I find it to be somehat educational and maybe we all feel a little relieved that we are not the only fish in this pond.

Yes, my mother is a fairly thin and small woman. And dont get me wrong, just because my primary focus was on her feet, it doesn't mean that I didn't realize that I was holding a limp and unconscious woman in my arms. I am human after all, Haha.
How old were you again? And how old was your mom? I have a carry fetish and I'd like to know if her head was on your shoulder or fallen back. I once held an unconscious woman in my arms myself but, unhappily, she had a metal rod up her spine that kept her head from falling either backward or forward.

Modified on: 2011-04-29 00:36:26
Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 05:38 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your comments are very interesting, Sweedonweed. I have never heard of this fantasy as you describe here with your Mom's feet. But I would guess in our diverse population there are lots of fetishes that most of us have never heard of until someone discloses them to us. And most of us probably never disclose them until we feel comfortable with the people to whom we are discussing it. And this website has probably been that outlet for a lot of us.

Your Mom must be a rather petite woman if she asked you to carry her to the couch next time she fainted. I am a great fan of carrying as many of us here probably are, that is seeing unconscious superheroines being carried away by the villain.

When you mentioned carrying your unconscious Mom, I thought, "uh oh, where are we going with this? But you did not mention any type of turn on from carrying her. Apparently your only fetish with her was a fascination of her bare feet.

I have enjoyed all your comments about our fetishes. And I think most of us who have participated in this discussion have enjoyed it. Frankly I find it to be somehat educational and maybe we all feel a little relieved that we are not the only fish in this pond.

Yes, my mother is a fairly thin and small woman. And dont get me wrong, just because my primary focus was on her feet, it doesn't mean that I didn't realize that I was holding a limp and unconscious woman in my arms. I am human after all, Haha.
How old were you again? And how old was your mom? I have a carry fetish and I'd like to know if her head was on your shoulder or fallen back. I once held an unconscious woman in my arms myself but, unhappily, she had a metal rod up her spine that kept her head from falling either backward or forward.

When my mom fainted for the first time I was seven, and she was 36. Most of the time I would have to pick her up off the floor. But on occasion, I would have to move her from a chair onto the couch or bed. In that situation I would usually lean her back against me, and her head would fall back onto my shoulder.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 05:44 PM

Modified on: 2011-04-29 14:45:33
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 06:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

When my mom fainted for the first time I was seven, and she was 36. Most of the time I would have to pick her up off the floor. But on occasion, I would have to move her from a chair onto the couch or bed. In that situation I would usually lean her back against me, and her head would fall back onto my shoulder.
I guess that would make it more comfortable for her. With me, I had no choice. I had to let the woman's head rest on my shoulder. The metal rod in her spine, you know.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 07:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Guys, I have really enjoyed reading all your stories, and im glad that I have finally found a place where I feel comfortable posting about my fetish. Anyway, for me everything started with my mother, and I know that sounds weird, but I feel confident in telling you guys. So when I was about 7 years old, I was living with my single mom, since my dad had left when I was around 2 (im currently 19 by the way). So one day after school, I was playing in the living room, and my mom was making the bed in her room. All of a sudden I heard an "Augh" sound, and a thud. I walked into the room and my mom was out cold. Obviously I freaked out and called my Aunt, who in turn called 911. I remember that even at that age, I could not stop looking at her while waiting for help. The image I remember is of her laying on the wooden floor, on her back. She was wearing some kind of short sleeved shirt, pants and socks. Anyway, the doctor soon diagnosed her with "Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)" which is pretty much chronic fainting due to change in the bodies nervous system. The doctor told her that it might happen on occasion, but its not a serious condition. She later explained this to me so that I would not panic and call 911 each time. Well that should have been the end of it but I guess this is the precise point where my fetish kicked in, because I started dreaming about it, almost the same night. And I guess thats where my second fetish kicked in, because I started regretting the fact that my mom had socks on when she fainted. And all I could think of was how it would have looked if she wasn't wearing any socks when she was out. Anyway, just like the doctor said about 2 months later my mom fainted again. This time she was in the living room, and thudded hard on the wood floor, making me come out from under the table where I was playing. This time she was wearing a shirt, pants that went down to her ankles, and socks again. And yes that was the first time I remember getting aroused, and yes it was from my mom, who I have absolutely no other sexual feelings for, and yes its embarrassing to talk about, so I hope you guys will go easy on me. Anyway back to what happened. I sat there looking at her for a long time. I remember her head was tilted back, I cant remember if her mouth was open but I assume it was. But of course the thing that kept pulling my focus were her feet. After about 5 minutes, I finally overcame my fear, and sat down next to her. After another 2 or 3 minutes, I realized that I would regret it forever if I did not try, so shaking with fear I reached out and slowly started pulling her socks off. I remember looking at her face every time I gave a tug, to make sure she wasn't waking up. I can tell you guys I have never been so scared in my life, after all what would I have said if she had woken up. Anyway after about another minute, I finally got them off, and her feet lay exposed. And that's all I did, I didn't know what else to do so I just sat there and looked at her. After a while she started waking up, so I panicked and did a really stupid thing, I got up and ran to my room leaving her socks right next to her. Yeah I was that stupid. Later that day when we were walking the dog, she asked me if I had seen her faint. I said yes. And I remember the next part very clearly. She asked me "Was I barefoot when I fainted"? I remember going crazy in my head when I heard her say the word "Barefoot". And I got so distracted that I said "No" and then quickly followed up with "Why"? She then told me that it was nothing and that the dog must have pulled her socks off while she was fainted. Anyway that's that, my mom actually fainted many more times throughout my childhood, I never took her socks off again, just in case, instead I had to hope and get lucky that she would be barefoot when she fainted. Sadly that didn't happen that often. However when I got older she asked me to start carrying her to the couch when she fainted, and I was quite okay with that. I would like to tell you guys my favorite memory of all this if you don't mind. Not that long ago when I was around 15, and my fetishes were all pretty much fully developed. My mom and I were both in the living room, she was standing by the bookcase and I was on the couch. She was wearing her Sunday clothes, which was a white shirt, jeans, and she was actually barefoot this time. All of a sudden she moaned (im serious), I thought she had read something weird in one of the books. I looked at her and right as I looked at her, she went completely limp, I had never seen this happen ever. First her arms went down and hung, then her head went up, and her eyes were already closed. Her mouth opened and she crumpled, literally, she just folded and fell on her back. Her head stayed slightly to the side and tilted and her arms and legs just fell straight. I was at her side in a second and I can tell you guys, I have never studied something so closely in my life, thats all I could do was just stare. And I think I realized why I like unconscious girls with bare feet so much. Because when I was looking at my mom, nothing seemed as limp and indicative of her complete unconsciousness, as her feet. Especially her toes. I eventually carried her to the couch, and that almost gave me a heart attack, seeing her bare feet dangle. Anyway guys, hope you weren't too weirded out. So those are my fetishes, Obviously a sleepy fetish, and also a foot fetish, but the other one im not sure of. Its not that im in any way attracted to my mom, but just hearing stories of where someones mom is unconscious in front of them, always blows my "mind". So let me know what you think guys. Personally I have never ever found anything for my combined fetish online, I have written some fiction online, and asked for some pictures from Deviant art. But I have never found any mention of this fetish. For all I know, im probably the only one. Anyway, thanks for reading this guys, and putting up with my weirdness. Maybe one day I'll find something online somewhere.

I just joined and find this site remarkable. Alot of time and effort by the contibutors. I agree with Old Slim when it comes to the old Republic serials that can now be purchased or rented on Netflix--the heroine is always knocked unconscious in almost every chapter. My fetish for sleepy started when I was very young--about 6-- watching heroines getting knocked out or fainting in movies, cartoons, etc. And if they were cradle-carried I would go crazy watching the scene. I would look for these scenes in comics, and had a thing for Lois Lane being knocked out or fainting. Also in the superman serials and TV show. You could count on the heroine fainting and being carried off in the old horror movies, and I could not wait for these scenes (usually at the end).

Sweedenweed (Sp?) I know where you are coming from. When I was 12, my mom cut herself in the kitchen with a carving knife. My brother, sister and I were in the next room watching TV, and she called out for my dad to come quick. She had sliced herself pretty good on the thumb, and Dad managed to stop the bleeding and wrap it for her. They were discussing whether to go to the emer. room for stitches when she went limp and fainted into my dad's arms. Seeing her cradle carried, limp, from the kitchen to the back bedroom drove me wild--I followed my dad all the way, never taking my eyes off her unconscious form, swaying limply in his arms. Yes, I was very concerned about her, but I could not believe my arousal at this event. She came to in a couple of minutes and was OK--she was embarrassed about fainting and said she felt foolish. You mentioned barefeet, but for me it was her legs swaying limply--she was wearing a skirt-that really got to me. So, you are not alone in this--I love her very much and she is a wonderful mom, but I can never forget this incident and how it affected me.

I'm glad you understand. When I was 16 my mom fainted in public at my school. She was speaking to my best friends mom Linda in the yard, while I was off at the other end of the grassy area. At one point I looked over and realized that there was a crowd of people gathering. When my friend and I wandered over, my mom was laying in the grass. I was used to my mom fainting at this point so I wasn't as worried as everyone else was, but somehow the fact that so many people were present, made it seem a lot more attractive to me. One of the parents suggested that she should be taken to a cot, in the conference room. So one of the kids' dad, picked her up and carried her to the cot.
When he started carrying her, her shoes slipped off her feet and fell in the grass(making me super happy). My best friends mom Linda, picked up my moms shoes when they fell and carried them for her. Linda was a great friend of my mom's so she was extremely worried, constantly looking at me and saying "she'll be fine, don't worry."

Like you said my moms bare feet, and legs limply swaying as she was carried was the best part. The cot was off being used in the nurses office, so my mom was put on a wooden table in the middle of the conference room. The nurse was called to take a look at her, to determine if an ambulance should be called. One thing I noticed, was that while the nurse looked over my mom, and explained things to the worried looking Linda, Linda, subconsciously kept her right hand on my moms bare foot, the whole time. She would squeeze and stroke it, while listening to the nurse. I found this extremely endearing, but also very sexy. I noticed a small first grader, staring at my moms feet, and thought that maybe he had the same fetish as me. But then I realized that the table was much higher than him, and all he could see were the soles of my moms feet. A while after everyone had dispersed, my mom finally came to. She was very grateful for everyone's help so she spent another hour walking around the school thanking everybody. I really enjoyed the fact that she didn't even have time to put her shoes back on, she simply walked around and thanked everyone, in her bare feet. Sorry for going on for so long, I just felt like sharing that with you, hope you don't mind.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 07:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess that would make it more comfortable for her. With me, I had no choice. I had to let the woman's head rest on my shoulder. The metal rod in her spine, you know.

I understand. You are lucky that you got to experience that though, many people never get a chance to.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 07:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I understand. You are lucky that you got to experience that though, many people never get a chance to.
Maybe, but she was old and very skinny and always scowling, even when she was unconscious. Still, I had to do it or I would always wonder how it felt. I think though, that if she had been limp in my arms, with her head fallen back and her mouth open, it would have crept me out. That would make her look dead. Maybe if it had been my very sexy high school teacher, instead of our scary old housekeeper, who had fainted into my arms, the memory would've been pleasanter.

Modified on: 2011-04-29 19:38:36
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 07:22 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Guys, I have really enjoyed reading all your stories, and im glad that I have finally found a place where I feel comfortable posting about my fetish. Anyway, for me everything started with my mother, and I know that sounds weird, but I feel confident in telling you guys. So when I was about 7 years old, I was living with my single mom, since my dad had left when I was around 2 (im currently 19 by the way). So one day after school, I was playing in the living room, and my mom was making the bed in her room. All of a sudden I heard an "Augh" sound, and a thud. I walked into the room and my mom was out cold. Obviously I freaked out and called my Aunt, who in turn called 911. I remember that even at that age, I could not stop looking at her while waiting for help. The image I remember is of her laying on the wooden floor, on her back. She was wearing some kind of short sleeved shirt, pants and socks. Anyway, the doctor soon diagnosed her with "Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)" which is pretty much chronic fainting due to change in the bodies nervous system. The doctor told her that it might happen on occasion, but its not a serious condition. She later explained this to me so that I would not panic and call 911 each time. Well that should have been the end of it but I guess this is the precise point where my fetish kicked in, because I started dreaming about it, almost the same night. And I guess thats where my second fetish kicked in, because I started regretting the fact that my mom had socks on when she fainted. And all I could think of was how it would have looked if she wasn't wearing any socks when she was out. Anyway, just like the doctor said about 2 months later my mom fainted again. This time she was in the living room, and thudded hard on the wood floor, making me come out from under the table where I was playing. This time she was wearing a shirt, pants that went down to her ankles, and socks again. And yes that was the first time I remember getting aroused, and yes it was from my mom, who I have absolutely no other sexual feelings for, and yes its embarrassing to talk about, so I hope you guys will go easy on me. Anyway back to what happened. I sat there looking at her for a long time. I remember her head was tilted back, I cant remember if her mouth was open but I assume it was. But of course the thing that kept pulling my focus were her feet. After about 5 minutes, I finally overcame my fear, and sat down next to her. After another 2 or 3 minutes, I realized that I would regret it forever if I did not try, so shaking with fear I reached out and slowly started pulling her socks off. I remember looking at her face every time I gave a tug, to make sure she wasn't waking up. I can tell you guys I have never been so scared in my life, after all what would I have said if she had woken up. Anyway after about another minute, I finally got them off, and her feet lay exposed. And that's all I did, I didn't know what else to do so I just sat there and looked at her. After a while she started waking up, so I panicked and did a really stupid thing, I got up and ran to my room leaving her socks right next to her. Yeah I was that stupid. Later that day when we were walking the dog, she asked me if I had seen her faint. I said yes. And I remember the next part very clearly. She asked me "Was I barefoot when I fainted"? I remember going crazy in my head when I heard her say the word "Barefoot". And I got so distracted that I said "No" and then quickly followed up with "Why"? She then told me that it was nothing and that the dog must have pulled her socks off while she was fainted. Anyway that's that, my mom actually fainted many more times throughout my childhood, I never took her socks off again, just in case, instead I had to hope and get lucky that she would be barefoot when she fainted. Sadly that didn't happen that often. However when I got older she asked me to start carrying her to the couch when she fainted, and I was quite okay with that. I would like to tell you guys my favorite memory of all this if you don't mind. Not that long ago when I was around 15, and my fetishes were all pretty much fully developed. My mom and I were both in the living room, she was standing by the bookcase and I was on the couch. She was wearing her Sunday clothes, which was a white shirt, jeans, and she was actually barefoot this time. All of a sudden she moaned (im serious), I thought she had read something weird in one of the books. I looked at her and right as I looked at her, she went completely limp, I had never seen this happen ever. First her arms went down and hung, then her head went up, and her eyes were already closed. Her mouth opened and she crumpled, literally, she just folded and fell on her back. Her head stayed slightly to the side and tilted and her arms and legs just fell straight. I was at her side in a second and I can tell you guys, I have never studied something so closely in my life, thats all I could do was just stare. And I think I realized why I like unconscious girls with bare feet so much. Because when I was looking at my mom, nothing seemed as limp and indicative of her complete unconsciousness, as her feet. Especially her toes. I eventually carried her to the couch, and that almost gave me a heart attack, seeing her bare feet dangle. Anyway guys, hope you weren't too weirded out. So those are my fetishes, Obviously a sleepy fetish, and also a foot fetish, but the other one im not sure of. Its not that im in any way attracted to my mom, but just hearing stories of where someones mom is unconscious in front of them, always blows my "mind". So let me know what you think guys. Personally I have never ever found anything for my combined fetish online, I have written some fiction online, and asked for some pictures from Deviant art. But I have never found any mention of this fetish. For all I know, im probably the only one. Anyway, thanks for reading this guys, and putting up with my weirdness. Maybe one day I'll find something online somewhere.

I just joined and find this site remarkable. Alot of time and effort by the contibutors. I agree with Old Slim when it comes to the old Republic serials that can now be purchased or rented on Netflix--the heroine is always knocked unconscious in almost every chapter. My fetish for sleepy started when I was very young--about 6-- watching heroines getting knocked out or fainting in movies, cartoons, etc. And if they were cradle-carried I would go crazy watching the scene. I would look for these scenes in comics, and had a thing for Lois Lane being knocked out or fainting. Also in the superman serials and TV show. You could count on the heroine fainting and being carried off in the old horror movies, and I could not wait for these scenes (usually at the end).

Sweedenweed (Sp?) I know where you are coming from. When I was 12, my mom cut herself in the kitchen with a carving knife. My brother, sister and I were in the next room watching TV, and she called out for my dad to come quick. She had sliced herself pretty good on the thumb, and Dad managed to stop the bleeding and wrap it for her. They were discussing whether to go to the emer. room for stitches when she went limp and fainted into my dad's arms. Seeing her cradle carried, limp, from the kitchen to the back bedroom drove me wild--I followed my dad all the way, never taking my eyes off her unconscious form, swaying limply in his arms. Yes, I was very concerned about her, but I could not believe my arousal at this event. She came to in a couple of minutes and was OK--she was embarrassed about fainting and said she felt foolish. You mentioned barefeet, but for me it was her legs swaying limply--she was wearing a skirt-that really got to me. So, you are not alone in this--I love her very much and she is a wonderful mom, but I can never forget this incident and how it affected me.

I'm glad you understand. When I was 16 my mom fainted in public at my school. She was speaking to my best friends mom Linda in the yard, while I was off at the other end of the grassy area. At one point I looked over and realized that there was a crowd of people gathering. When my friend and I wandered over, my mom was laying in the grass. I was used to my mom fainting at this point so I wasn't as worried as everyone else was, but somehow the fact that so many people were present, made it seem a lot more attractive to me. One of the parents suggested that she should be taken to a cot, in the conference room. So one of the kids' dad, picked her up and carried her to the cot.
When he started carrying her, her shoes slipped off her feet and fell in the grass(making me super happy). My best friends mom Linda, picked up my moms shoes when they fell and carried them for her. Linda was a great friend of my mom's so she was extremely worried, constantly looking at me and saying "she'll be fine, don't worry."

Like you said my moms bare feet, and legs limply swaying as she was carried was the best part. The cot was off being used in the nurses office, so my mom was put on a wooden table in the middle of the conference room. The nurse was called to take a look at her, to determine if an ambulance should be called. One thing I noticed, was that while the nurse looked over my mom, and explained things to the worried looking Linda, Linda, subconsciously kept her right hand on my moms bare foot, the whole time. She would squeeze and stroke it, while listening to the nurse. I found this extremely endearing, but also very sexy. I noticed a small first grader, staring at my moms feet, and thought that maybe he had the same fetish as me. But then I realized that the table was much higher than him, and all he could see were the soles of my moms feet. A while after everyone had dispersed, my mom finally came to. She was very grateful for everyone's help so she spent another hour walking around the school thanking everybody. I really enjoyed the fact that she didn't even have time to put her shoes back on, she simply walked around and thanked everyone, in her bare feet. Sorry for going on for so long, I just felt like sharing that with you, hope you don't mind.
I don't mind. I have a carry fetish, remember?

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 08:18 PM
Quote:
All your comments are very interesting to me. I have become familiar with your names and when I see your name I make a poing to read what you have to say about the pics here and on other sites also.

I've had this fetish ever since early childhood as I recall about age 6 it seems.
My first memory of this was at the movies watching the old cliffhanger serials. Yes this is dating me. (Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman are about the same age as I) In virtually all of these serials the heroine was involved in the action and quite often would get knocked unconscious at the end of the 15 minute chapter in a burning building or runaway car headed toward a cliff, etc. That would be the cliffhanger and we had to wait till next Saturday night at the movies to see how she and the hero got out of danger and the story would continue.
The first heroine in the comics I got interested in was Wonder Woman and I noticed for some reason it got very interesting when she would get knocked out cold as she has done so much. Later I discovered Sheena and all the other jungle girls. They would get knocked out a lot in their stories

Over the years I never mentioned my knockout fetish to anyone and I always wondered if I was the only male who enjoyed this. I never heard any of boys at school mention it so neither did I.

I was a very shy child growing up and did not date girls in high school. I was afraid of them and practically never talked to them. Don't have any idea if this is related to my knockout fetish or not. My parents always were good providers and always cared for me well.

As a 7th grader I got very interested one of the teachers. She was my 4th grade teacher and I like her and thought she was pretty. She still worked there when I became a 7th grader and I began to observe she had a very nice figure. She was about 30 yrs old and really looked good in a tight dress. In my fantasies she became a superheroine and I mentally would dress her in a short cheerleaders skirt.
One of my main fantasies I would have about her was she would get into a fight with a villain in a burning building and after trading several punches he would land a good hard right to her chin and knock her out cold. Then of course he would run away and leave her unconscious in the burning building. In my fantasy I would pretend I was watching this on a movie screen. I would see the flames, then see her lying out cold, then cut to a scene from the outside, a wide shot showing the whole building in flames, then cut back to her, maybe a close up of her face, then a closeup or her legs and on and on.......... you get the idea.

I doubt if this has enlightened anyone about why or how we got this fetish but I'm just sharing some of my fetish and fantasies.........

OK, now it's someone else's turn..........
From your story, I can see that you like to watch more than you like to do it yourself. Me too. Even when my family’s old housekeeper fainted and I held her in my arms for about ten minutes, I was staring at a mirror the whole time, so it would seem that I was watching someone else do it.

There used to be a doctor’s clinic across the street from our place. I would hang around our front gate, waiting to see if I’d get lucky and see something. Of course, for me to get lucky, some poor woman would have to get UN-lucky. And, sometimes, one did. Like the time a pregnant woman fainted in the driveway. Another time, a guy came running out of the clinic, hailed a cab and ran back in. My heart must have skipped a beat, when I saw him come running back out, carrying an unconscious woman in his arms. Except in the movies, I had never seen anything like that.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.009233