Rating System is Back and Better

Forum :: Praise, Criticism and Site Help

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 16, 2009 11:06 PM
From the recommendation of a prominent user here at sleepycomics, I have reinstated the rating system. I made several improvements over the old system. The coolest feature, is the ability to see who rated the scene and what they rated it.

You must be a registered user to rate scenes.

To rate a scene, just click one of the 5 yellow stars. You can change your rating at any time, but you can never "delete" your rating.

To see what others rating the scene, click the link that says "Who Voted", which appears next to the stars.

I hope to see more people using the rating system in the near future!

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 06:25 AM
Ok nice, maybe not many people used it, but if I took the effort to look at a scene, I want to be able to rate it. Thanks for that.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 07:40 AM
Quote:
Ok nice, maybe not many people used it, but if I took the effort to look at a scene, I want to be able to rate it. Thanks for that.

Cool. If I notice a lot more rating activity I might add it to the power rankings, or maybe add more rating statistics. I'd love to be able to sort scenes by the highest user rating.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 06:26 PM
I just discovered that there could be a bug when using the rating system in IE. I am looking into it right now.

I run Sleepycomics.com
redchina

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 06:42 PM
Ok, the bug has been fixed. Ratings should work in both IE and Firefox now.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.011207