Favorite outfit the damsel wears...

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 14, 2010 09:34 PM
Here's a poll/question: what's your favorite outfit for a damsel to be 'over powered' in? Please be specific. Loooove the details!

S.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 15, 2010 10:49 AM
Good question: On a scale of one to ten, I give top honors (a 10) to any skin tight suit, and my favorite color is yellow (guess I'm an optimist). The Cat, a Marvel heroine, who had a short 4 issue run in the early 70's (what a shame it wasn't 100 issues longer) has a yellow skin tight costume. Also, a much lessor known heroine, Zip Jet's sidekick (can't remember her name, but his was Tech Carson, and maybe hers was Jet Girl) also had a skin tight yellow suit. Wonder Woman's costume is usually skin tight too and has a lot of "skin reveal" (legs, arms, bustline) and this is for me a 9. My least favorite are costumes which hide legs or body shape, like early issues of Lady in Red, or Blonde Phantom (although the artist who did her frequently lets her legs show through a welcome slit in her full length formal red dress, and that raises her score!). Spider Woman (aka Jessica Drew) had a skin tight red and yellow suit, and though there was considerable variation in her artistic renderings, when she was done well, she was also a 10 especially the cover shot of her tied up and gagged looking out the window at a bat entering the room. Batgirl also had a skin tight Bat costume and I think that is why she is one of my all time favorites. I could go on and on, but I'll stop now and let someone else have a chance to speak.
Thanks for asking.

Modified on: 2010-11-15 08:05:32
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 15, 2010 12:08 PM
Quote:
Here's a poll/question: what's your favorite outfit for a damsel to be 'over powered' in? Please be specific. Loooove the details!

S.

I like any outfit which exposes a lot of skin. A nice, small swimsuit or bikini-type is great!

My next favorite type would be the skin-tight costume, where the heroine's sexy body is covered, but all her curves are on display.

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 15, 2010 01:18 PM
Great couple of posts! Just what I was looking for. Guess I should submit mine to help set an even better 'tone'. The damsel should show some 'stress' in her clothing from the capture or knock out. If she's bound, all the better. A bare arm/shoulders outfit is a #10 with me. Followed quickly by an outfit that shows off her legs. If the outfit is ripped and forces her legs to look long and lean so much the better. Sci/fi; super heroine; cocktail dresses; halter tops...it's all good!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 15, 2010 07:00 PM
Quote:
Quote:

S.

I like any outfit which exposes a lot of skin. A nice, small swimsuit or bikini-type is great!

My next favorite type would be the skin-tight costume, where the heroine's sexy body is covered, but all her curves are on display.

Sounds like almost any jungle girl (Sheena, Rulah, Camilla etc.) would do it for you . . . and me too for that matter! :)

Modified on: 2010-11-15 16:04:27
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 16, 2010 09:43 AM
Just a skin tight suit is what I like best :) The weird thing is, in real life I love girls in mini skirts, underwear, bikini's.. anything that exposes skin. But when it comes down to this fetish I don't have that need. Tight suit is all I need, like Sue Richards in the Fantastic Four. I loved her in her skin suit, but when she got that weird slutty outfit, It just didn't do it for me anymore.

That being said, Wonder Woman's cartoon costume is awesome :)

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 02:39 PM
I would like to see both of my two faves Nancy Drew and Yoko Tsumo losing consciousness while wearing either skin tight jeans or leggings or a micro-mini skirt with Nancy and/or Yoko's panties visible to their captor.

SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 26, 2011 01:26 AM
Three types,

Superheroine: I love most superheroine outfits, a few exceptions but most are just fine. Tight spandex, leotards, pantyhose and tights. SG is my fav, the classic costume being my favorite with the new one in second. I for one like the tight shorts under the skirt (will explain later). WW is classic and I like to think she wears tights/pantyhose over her legs. Batgirl and Spider-Girl are awesome with their one piece outfits and masks. Black Canary, fish-nets enough said

Blouse, skirt, hose: For regular girls or non-powered heroines I love a simple skirt, shirt, and pantyhose outfit. What I'd give to see Amy Pond given a cloth treatment

Sports Ware/Uniform: The last category ties in with the first a bit. Love to see a gymnast or girl in a leotard knocked out. Especially if they were say dressed for dance class with their black practice leotard and white tights. Cheerleader uniform with proper top and pleaded skirt plus sheer tights on their legs. Next on the list is the female volleyball player. A tight jersey and especially those short spandex shorts (now you know why I don't mind the shorts under the new SG's skirt). Nice long socks on the volleyball girl are also cool. A one piece swimsuit is my preferred swimming knockout outfit. Don't mind the bikini but leaves little to the imagination. A wetsuit is probably last on the list.

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 30, 2011 12:35 AM
[Well, Ilike sporting outfit, specially white tennis clothes
white top plus whit short skirt or white shots. Runner's
clothes also incredible, like those two runners that are captured
in "Charlie's angels". Also like flimsy nighdresses,like always
use the classic vampire victims from 1930-1970's. Good too
are the long dark dresses with slit skirts letting one see
a lot of thigh, either barefoot or with stiletto shoes.
Amother possibility are clinging silken pajamas with white socks...

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 30, 2011 02:09 AM
This:

http://masterpogo.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d3bw8lb

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005599