Do you remember a particular KO scene from the comics that "started you off"?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 10:53 AM
I bought this comic when I was seven years old:

http://www.samruby.com/OtherTitles/Avengers/Large/Avengers059.jpg

Avengers, Volume 1, Issue #59 (December 1968) -- it had a scene where the Wasp faints; a few panels later Yellowjacket applies a nerve pinch which KOs the sexy heroine; and then he flies away with her unconscious in his arms!

(Of course, you can look up all these scenes here at Sleepy Comics.)

I had not hit pubetrty yet, but I really got turned on by this scene, anyway!

It was right around this time that I also saw Space Ghost's assistant Jan get KOed, on the cartoon.

Who else would like to share their first comic book KO experiences?

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 10:20 PM
It's very difficult for me to pinpoint an exact scene that "started" it. The earliest scene I can remember is from the show Inspector Gadget, when Penny was put to sleep with gas. I think what I was truly interested in the beginning, was the concept of sleeping gas. Also, there was a website called "The Land of Nod", which really got me hooked. But by then, the fascination had already appeared.

As far as I'm concerned though, I've had this my whole life.

I run Sleepycomics.com
krahzee

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 19, 2009 09:02 AM
I dont think it was a comic, it was the actual Avengers TV show when I was 11 or 12. I loved seeing the girls take and dish out KO's

firestar22_15

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 05:27 PM
I believe the first starter was actually the Dragonball the penalty is pinball, back when it was on Toonami. Bulma sleeping peacefully really got the fetish going. The first website I went to about sleepy fetish was definitely Project X when it was still online. Those were fun times.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 06:28 PM
Quote:
I believe the first starter was actually the Dragonball the penalty is pinball, back when it was on Toonami. Bulma sleeping peacefully really got the fetish going. The first website I went to about sleepy fetish was definitely Project X when it was still online. Those were fun times.

OH MAN, I remember seeing that episode on TV too! I have both the manga and video clip on this site.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 04:28 AM
Quote:
The earliest scene I can remember is from the show Inspector Gadget, when Penny was put to sleep with gas.

That's the scene that started me off too! And I was like 7!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 07:40 AM
Quote:
Quote:
The earliest scene I can remember is from the show Inspector Gadget, when Penny was put to sleep with gas.

That's the scene that started me off too! And I was like 7!

Wow, we have a lot in common man!

I run Sleepycomics.com
chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 05:10 PM
My first sleepy comic was Lois Lane #136. Lois is blackjacked and OTS carried off by her attacker. Because of this comic found in a barber shop I began to search out other comics with female leads.

But in truth, my real start with sleepy girl fascination was The Avengers with Diana Rigg.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 08:33 PM
I think it was a Spiderman comic. He was fighting some robot scorpion with Black Cat and Cat gets caught in one of the pincers. She tried to get out but couldnt and then said:

Can't... get out... Everything... going... dark...

After which Spidermans dumb ass hits the robot away so she escapes. Don't know if I still have the comic at home and which issue it is.

And this scene:

I still have this one at home! I bought it when I was like 7, 8 or something. Dont really remember.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 07, 2009 05:17 PM
It came gradually for me, first scene that affected me was a scene in an issue of X-men where Storm is fighting Marrow; it's a really violent fight where they are both using knives. There were some panels of Storm getting cut and whincing in pain that got me going for some reason. It wasn't actually a KO scene, just violent, not appealing to me now. A bit after that though I remember her(Storm) getting knocked out on the cartoon show though, and I think that was the start of my sleepy fetish. I didn't think of it as a "sleepy" fetish at first, I just knew that I wanted Storm to lose and be humiliated because I found it hot. Storm was my first comic book crush I guess.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.014182