Real-life fainter ...

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 09:51 PM
I almost feel guilty for loving this video so much. It's a cute-as-a-button young woman who has dysautonomia, which sounds like a pretty awful disorder -- she faints all the time and it has obviously cost her a lot in life. Her channel is basically a series of educational videos about her disorder -- but she's very sweet, very upbeat and seems to have a good attitude about what has to be a really sucky problem.

Even in my pervy little fantasy world, I don't like the idea of a woman fainting as a result of illness. Actual, real-life fainting isn't sexy to me at all; the idea of it, the fantasy version of it, is sexy.

However, from a fetishist's point of view, this real-life video definitely has some things going for it. The first thing is how deliriously happy she is to have fainted on-camera; apparently she'd always wanted to see herself faint, and she was glad she did. Her enthusiasm is sexy. :P

The second thing, of course, is that she's barefoot. Ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwbFV3xbOc&feature=channel_video_title

Might want to check out other videos on her channel. There's one where she faints three times in front of her medical dog.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 18:57:49
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 10:47 PM
Quote:
I almost feel guilty for loving this video so much. It's a cute-as-a-button young woman who has dysautonomia, which sounds like a pretty awful disorder -- she faints all the time and it has obviously cost her a lot in life. Her channel is basically a series of educational videos about her disorder -- but she's very sweet, very upbeat and seems to have a good attitude about what has to be a really sucky problem.

Even in my pervy little fantasy world, I don't like the idea of a woman fainting as a result of illness. Actual, real-life fainting isn't sexy to me at all; the idea of it, the fantasy version of it, is sexy.

However, from a fetishist's point of view, this real-life video definitely has some things going for it. The first thing is how deliriously happy she is to have fainted on-camera; apparently she'd always wanted to see herself faint, and she was glad she did. Her enthusiasm is sexy. :P

The second thing, of course, is that she's barefoot. Ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwbFV3xbOc&feature=channel_video_title

Might want to check out other videos on her channel. There's one where she faints three times in front of her medical dog.

Is she a mom? There's someone here, not me, who might be interested.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 10:35 PM
I checked the video out. I even commented, asked her about her dog. She was very nice and commented back.

Modified on: 2011-04-29 19:36:42
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 29, 2011 11:48 PM
Quote:
I checked the video out. I even commented, asked her about her dog. She was very nice and commented back.

I posted a message on her channel page and apparently she deleted it. Was actually trying to be helpful. Several scientific studies have shown that people with chronic fainting issues can prevent themselves from fainting by crossing their legs at the knee while standing and squeezing their legs together. Prevents the blood from pooling in the legs, which is what causes fainting.

Not sure why she would delete the message. Maybe she thought it was some kind of a mean joke (though I included a link to a legitimate news story about it). Maybe it solves the problem for certain types of fainters but not for POTS sufferers. Or maybe she actually likes fainting and doesn't want the problem solved. lol.

A part of me wants to message her and ask her why she deleted it, but that would just be harrassment, so I'm leavin' her alone. Will continue to watch her vids though. :P

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 12:09 AM
Quote:
Quote:

I posted a message on her channel page and apparently she deleted it. Was actually trying to be helpful. Several scientific studies have shown that people with chronic fainting issues can prevent themselves from fainting by crossing their legs at the knee while standing and squeezing their legs together. Prevents the blood from pooling in the legs, which is what causes fainting.

Not sure why she would delete the message. Maybe she thought it was some kind of a mean joke (though I included a link to a legitimate news story about it). Maybe it solves the problem for certain types of fainters but not for POTS sufferers. Or maybe she actually likes fainting and doesn't want the problem solved. lol.

A part of me wants to message her and ask her why she deleted it, but that would just be harrassment, so I'm leavin' her alone. Will continue to watch her vids though. :P
You want me to ask?

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 01:08 AM

Oh God no. Then I'd be harassing her through you. Really, it's none of our business.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 02:59 AM
Quote:

Oh God no. Then I'd be harassing her through you. Really, it's none of our business.
OK.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004787