Who AND Why? If You Were A Super Villan, What Heroine Would You Knock Out?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 08, 2011 07:24 PM
Quote:

Oh, I remember that scene -- it definitely got my juices running! Both the Herculoids and Mightor were very fun cartoons! Right now, I can't think of any specific knockout scenes with Sheera, though...

I vaguely remember one where Sheera is swimming and is kidnapped... I seem to recall her being unconscious when the villan carries her from the water, but I could be imagining it... or just "wishful thinking"... :D

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 12, 2011 03:19 AM
Not because I'm patriotic, but because I've never seen it happen to her - Darna. I'd use a space laser on her - it seems to be the only thing that works against her - and just hold her afterwards in my arms, just to see and feel how that would be.

Modified on: 2011-06-12 00:20:28
sucairut

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 10, 2011 03:15 PM
That's a tricky question since I can't decide on only one... but as a quick answer, Black Cat and Emma Frost for sure! :)

RobinTheBoyWonder

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 17, 2011 04:37 AM
I would like to face the Carrie Kelley Robin from Dark Knight returns in a fight and choke her unconcious. I would also like to fight her underwater and take off her divers mask and drown her.

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 01, 2011 07:49 AM
Hmmm, I'd be the Kingpin? ...and knocking out the pre-crisis Huntress would be my perfect fantasy. Helena Wayne looks stunning in that outfit. She'd be a feast for the eyes all unconscious, swooning, and helpless on the ground.

eriepatrick

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 28, 2012 11:46 PM
Tigra the WereWoman With hypersensetive eye sight and hearing she would be hard to sneek up on.Claws fangs ,strengh and agility do not help matters.But as a super villian who loves to capture heroines,I would have to set a trap with distraction in order to take her from behind ,restrain her with my own power and manage to hold a cloth with Chloroform or a gas mask over her mouth and nose long enough to put her to sleep.At the risk of her being able to be put to sleep.If so,I would craddle her in my arms,back arched,hips rounded,legs and arms limp,and head and hair lulled back with her mouth parted enough to see her fangs.And be glad she is put to sleep.What an image that would be!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.011829