Who AND Why? If You Were A Super Villan, What Heroine Would You Knock Out?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 08:01 PM
I love all the "real" chat here regarding our fetish, but since this is a site for sleepy comics (specifically heroines), I thought this might be a good thread. I'll be happy to start since I posed the question, though I might not be able to limit myself to one.

What I will do is go one very popular and one more obscure character.

Supergirl is the cream of the crop. Of course the Kryptonite issue comes into play. If I'm "Lex Luthor", the greatest torture I could do to the man of steel would be to steal the virtue of his beautiful younger cousin. So armed with two items, I will knock out, torture, and defile the beautiful heroine. The two items? I will create a Kryptonite mist that will be sprayed into Supergirls face via a trick and after she has fallen unconscious and I have stripped away that gaudy uniform; including the boots; I will insert the second item... a dildo fashioned from kryptonite! There will be only scant amounts of Kryptonite exposed, I want just enough to keep her under my power... in this case, unconscious and at my mercy... while I film myself molesting her tender body and then bringing her to orgasm with the special "krpyto-tool!" :o

My secone character? Tula. Otherwise known as Aquagirl. I know the original "died" during the first "Crisis", but this is fantasy, right? Depending on who's rendering Mera, she may or may not have feet. I'm a foot guy, so I'm going with Tula! I have a special plan for her; as "The Fisherman". The Fisherman is one of Aquaman's "rogues gallery" and I will catch Tula with my steel cable fishing line. Like Aquaman, the longer she stays out of water the weaker she gets. I could simply wait for her to pass out just short of death, but how much more fun to dump her into a vat of liquid chloroform... diluted of course... and let the water she breathes knock her out cold? Once she's out, I could "fish" her from the liquid and take a little time savoring her. I'm a fan of "wrinkled soles" and how wrinkly would they be on a woman who lives underwater? Of course I do have to work a little quickly or I'll have a "fish out of water" corpse on my hands, but I can alway "dunk" her back in the chloro-tank every half hour or so! LOL

OK, I got this ball rolling? Anybody else want a turn? :D

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 11:06 PM
What I have posted below the dotted line is a copy of a post I made 2 years ago on another sleepycomics forum entitled: Who is your favorite damsel-in-distress heroine. The reason I'm copying and pasting the same information here is because I think the two forums are essentially asking the same question, i.e., who do you like to see in distress. So this is what I said then, and I say it again now because the same still applies today:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My favorites are 1) Wonder Woman (perhaps because I'm almost as old as she is and I remember her from the early years) 2) Sheena (strange, no one else mentioned any jungle girls) 3) Black Canary (I think she has the best legs of anyone in the entire field) 4) Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, definitely most sexy version of Batgirl) 5) Ms. Marvel (though Marvel was much more stingy with her KO and carry scenes than DC was with Wonder Woman) 6) Spiderwoman (Jessica) 7) Rulah (wow, what a jungle girl she was) and 8) Nyoka, (not because of her looks but mostly because Fawcett allowed her to have as many as 6 ko's and carries in a single issue, more than any superherione or jungle girl I know of).

I just have one more thing to add: I like all superheroines in distress but am not so fond of non-superheroines, i.e., ordinary girls like the girl next door. Even though I have listed my 8 favorites above does not mean I can't really groove on so many others like : the Woman in Red, Camilla the Jungle Girl, Leopard Girl, etc. etc. etc. all of whom are available on this great website.

I think that about wraps it up. Have fun, people, and enjoy yourselves and always be sure to thank Red for this wonderful experience he provides for all of us.

Modified on: 2011-05-03 05:47:56
InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:20 PM
Far and away, I would choose Susan Storm of the Fantastic Four. My fantasy about her has no end! I have been hooked on her for over 4 decades! I guess she is the only Super Heroine I am devoted to. I do though have a desire to also knock out Judy Walton from Sea Devils, Mary Dood from Kona Monarch of Monster Isle, Lois Lane and Nyoka. (Nyoka is a semi-Super Heroine, but not really a true one.)

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 02:45 AM
On the cartoon front, I was always into Tara from "The Herculoids"... I remember one episode where she was knocked out/stunned when Zok, whom she was riding, ducked beneath a tree limb but not far enough, knocking her off his mount and leaving her helpless on teh ground. As one of the "bad guys" stood ready to bash her with a club, Gloop and/or Gleep (the "formless, fearless wonders") intervened and she woke up just after being saved.

As female characters go, Tara was/is sort of just a "basic" cartoon female, but "basic" in the best of ways! Between her and "Sheera" from "Mighty Mightor", I had a fantasy or three as a child! :D

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: May 11, 2011 02:48 PM
Quote:
As one of the "bad guys" stood ready to bash her with a club
I recall that, it was one of the parrot-men...

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2011 10:58 AM
Quote:
On the cartoon front, I was always into Tara from "The Herculoids"... I remember one episode where she was knocked out/stunned when Zok, whom she was riding, ducked beneath a tree limb but not far enough, knocking her off his mount and leaving her helpless on teh ground. As one of the "bad guys" stood ready to bash her with a club, Gloop and/or Gleep (the "formless, fearless wonders") intervened and she woke up just after being saved.

As female characters go, Tara was/is sort of just a "basic" cartoon female, but "basic" in the best of ways! Between her and "Sheera" from "Mighty Mightor", I had a fantasy or three as a child! :D

Oh, I remember that scene -- it definitely got my juices running! Both the Herculoids and Mightor were very fun cartoons! Right now, I can't think of any specific knockout scenes with Sheera, though...

The_Brick

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2011 12:58 PM
Wonder Woman is the gold standard for me. She is powerful, dignified, beautiful and has a stupendous figure. I would want to take her down with some form of hypnosis. It would render her drowsy and compliant to my commands.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2011 02:48 PM
As far as "recognizable to mainstream comics readers" heroines go, my top choices would definitely be Wonder Woman and the Wasp. Second choices would be Black Canary, Black Widow, Valkyrie, the Lady Sif, Ms. Marvel II (Sharon Ventura), and Shanna the She-Devil. And I would like to see them getting physically overpowered and knocked unconscious.

Of course, I would have the Wasp attired in my ridiculously-tiny outfit for her, that she cavorts around (and is constantly getting KOed in) in the "Gytalf-verse":

http://gytalf2000.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0#/d3fmn4j

http://gytalf2000.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=168#/d32ogkk

And I would love to KO all my own original creations, like Panther Girl, Sparrowhawk, Polecat, and "Occulta, the Witch of the Silvery Star"! Of course, I do that on a very regular basis!

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 02:04 AM
One of the first comic books I ever bought as a youngster was an issue of Amazing Adventures (#5 if memory serves me) where the Black Widow is slugged unconscious by a thug during a fight and is tossed off the roof of a building... she wakes and saves herself. The scene was only so-so I would learn after seeing better scenes in comic books over the passing years, but it was important to me as it was my first seeing a comic book heroine knocked out.

I imagine that a guy would have to be very athletic and acrobatic to tackle her... unless of course he was Superman or Spiderman or someone...

Interestingly, my wife (who knows of my fetishes) had bought us a game for Valentine's day... a box of "conversation starter" cards. We let it sat until a few nights ago and then on a whim we opened it. We agreed that we'd each "answer" the question on alternating cards... My second card contained the question... "If you could have any super-power, what would it be."

I told her I wanted the powers of "Firestorm, the Nuclear Man". She looked at me blankly, not even having aclue whe Firestorm is... and asked me why. I smiled and told her that Firestorm has the power to control the very atoms and can transform anything to anything else... so I'd convert her clothes to saran wrap... her high heels to flip-flops... and the oxygen in her lungs to chloroform!

She looked at me in that way she does... laughed the way I love... and reminded me that I am "a sick man..." :D

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 12:34 PM
Kodavictimm: I can identify with your comment about seeing your first comic book heroine get knocked out. In my early years when I would see the heroine get knocked out (Wonder Woman, Black Canary) I thought it was fabulous and mind boggling. But now. like you, after seeing so many scenes that were better those early scenes seem so so. But they were really exciting scenes to a youngster (12 yrs. old) and still bring back good memories. Wonder Woman, Sheena, Tiger Girl, Black Cat (the early one) Nyoka are among those I would like to blackjack then carry off over the shoulder.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.008856