Nancy Drew unconscious and helpless

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 10:24 AM
I notice there have recently been some clever Nancy Drew book covers added to the image file. At last a cover where Nancy has been rendered unconscious and she is showing her pink panties! Personally, the first thing I would have done as the villain after knocking Nancy out would be to strip her to her bra and panties.

Please, is there a chance of any more Nancy covers with titles such as Nancy drugged or Nancy chloroformed with her helpless on the floor showing her knickers!!!!!!

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 07, 2011 04:59 AM
Quote:
I notice there have recently been some clever Nancy Drew book covers added to the image file. At last a cover where Nancy has been rendered unconscious and she is showing her pink panties! Personally, the first thing I would have done as the villain after knocking Nancy out would be to strip her to her bra and panties.

Please, is there a chance of any more Nancy covers with titles such as Nancy drugged or Nancy chloroformed with her helpless on the floor showing her knickers!!!!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnockedOutStrongWomen3/photos/album/1577545618/pic/list

drewout1

View Profile
Post Date: May 10, 2011 12:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnockedOutStrongWomen3/photos/album/1577545618/pic/list

drewout1

View Profile
Post Date: May 10, 2011 12:49 PM
Thanks for that, the cover of Nancy Drew and the White Slave Traders is particularly interesting, is Nancy wearing a g-string, of have the bad guys removed her panties!

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 10, 2011 04:14 PM
Quote:
Thanks for that, the cover of Nancy Drew and the White Slave Traders is particularly interesting, is Nancy wearing a g-string, of have the bad guys removed her panties!

It seems to me that she is wearing quite respectable panties

drewout1

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 08:13 AM
Quote:
Quote:

It seems to me that she is wearing quite respectable panties

Are you looking at the same image in Photobucket the image of the book is Nancy Drew and the White Slave Trader Mystery and I honestly cant see that she is wearing panties or as I say from the positioning it she could be wearing a string.

jackson

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2013 07:09 PM
It looks like the photobucket account is gone-- does anyone know where to view all the book covers or have them? They all looked amazing.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005917