Superheroine Chloro Video Question and Samp.

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2011 06:03 AM
Hi. My first post here. I'm a long time superheroine in peril producer. Some of you may know me as Villain. I'm the creator and owner of Superheroines' Demise (sooperhero.com) For 13 years now, I've been shooting superheroine in peril content and have done some chloro stuff and knock out stuff over the years. I guess most of our heroines get knocked out at some point. But, I'm trying to get more versed in the chloro thing and the nuances of it and all that because I really don't have much of a clue as to what makes it tick. With that said and in the spirit of asking for some xpert advice - Here's a clip from this week's shoot of just the chloro scene. It was shot two days ago and not even used on our site yet. http://www.sooperhero.com/videochloroscene.htm It's free, private to just this forum, and I actually need some help and suggestions on how to do this. Thanks much for any and all feedback on it.

Villain - Superheroines' Demise
ps - if it violates any rules of this board to post knock out videos with my url on them, i apologize in advance.

Superheroines, Superheroines, Superheroines
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 01:42 AM
Quote:
Hi. My first post here. I'm a long time superheroine in peril producer. Some of you may know me as Villain. I'm the creator and owner of Superheroines' Demise (sooperhero.com) For 13 years now, I've been shooting superheroine in peril content and have done some chloro stuff and knock out stuff over the years. I guess most of our heroines get knocked out at some point. But, I'm trying to get more versed in the chloro thing and the nuances of it and all that because I really don't have much of a clue as to what makes it tick. With that said and in the spirit of asking for some xpert advice - Here's a clip from this week's shoot of just the chloro scene. It was shot two days ago and not even used on our site yet. http://www.sooperhero.com/videochloroscene.htm It's free, private to just this forum, and I actually need some help and suggestions on how to do this. Thanks much for any and all feedback on it.

Villain - Superheroines' Demise
ps - if it violates any rules of this board to post knock out videos with my url on them, i apologize in advance.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 01:55 AM
I'm no expert, having never actually engaged in Chloro-fun in other than role-play situations, but the knowledge I've picked up over the past 12 or so years being member of many of the "sleepy" sites/grous/clubs I'm willing to post my thoughts here.

First, I always work from the premise that despite superheroines being "cartoony" or "comic-book" type characters, films should strive to be as realistic as possible.

That said, the first "no-no" is for your actresses to pass out too easily. I've seen videos over the years where the girls would more faint at the site of the rag than pass out from the fumes. There needs to be a bit of time in their subduing. Obviously we don't want the victim to overpower her attacker, but something more than a whimper or a slight tug at his arm is called for.

And don't go for the lame, human "henchman" chloroforming Supergirl... While those type scenes can be sexy as hell; let's face it... it's gonna take Superman (or a similarly powered character) to knockout Supergirl with the cloth... or anything else!

But... a "Catwoman" or a "Batwoman" might be overpowered by the fumes if a very-strong assailant is doing the cloth-work.

I guess what I'm saying is for your video to be believable, the style of knockout needs to be part of your plan. Some heroines are merely costumed and physically fit humans. But some have other powers/weaknesses. If you were going after a character like "Mera" from the Aquaman series', you might find a way to turn the water around her to chloroform or laced with chloro... One of my favorite ideas would be in a "Star Trek" type universe... the bad guy has control of "the transporter"... and simply "adds" a little chloro or gas or drug into the victims system while she's being transported... or "beams" her into a vat or container filled with gas/chloro...

IF you were looking to really chloro someone (which I of course am not suggesting, but again... for the sake of realism...) I'd be concerned with their lung capacity... a super-heroine, just like any other athletic woman would likely take longer to knock out with the rag simply because she can hold her breath longer and the oxygen already in her system will be more perfectly used... That leads me to the "element of surprise"... the first inhalation-causing "gasp" tilts the game into the bad guys favor... Also, when subduing a super-heroine with chloro, it might be wise to have more than one assailant... again, if we're using "henchmen" and not a super-powered foe...

Not sure if I really helped you with your problem, but maybe gave you a bit of food for thought, as they say! :D

eriepatrick

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 29, 2012 12:24 AM
I was amember of your site long ago and Your heroine chloroformings were pretty good to me,you just need a lot more of them.And I would love to see more carries like the one in greatest american heroine.Carries in costume and in bra and panties never get old for me.I alsolike to see limp and bent wrists for some reason,adds to the helpless heroine.If I knew you were going to do these actions in your work. I would rejoin.A heroine walking into a trap with badies puting her to sleep with a gas mask is also a nice thing to see once in a while.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004446