Funny Story

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2011 11:24 PM
Funny story, back when I was in middle school, our school had a little tradition. Every year before summer vacation all the parents would put on a play for the children that they all would star in. This always yielded very humorous results, due to the sheer number of parents in the performance, and the uniqueness of the concepts that they would all come up with.
When I was nearing the end of my third year of middle school, around three months away from summer vacation, the parents began their annual preparation for the play. The following three months were chock-full of rehearsals, and dinners, that all the parents would sounder off to in the evenings. My mom was never really as enthusiastic about the whole deal as some of the other parents, but she enjoyed herself and greatly participated nonetheless. On the day of the show everyone was extremely excited, including my mom. And after a quick meeting, where all the parents’ wished each other luck, all of us kids were seated in the huge dark auditorium, and the show began. The play started off wonderfully with all of the kids laughing and giggling at the stupidity our parents were performing on stage. About ten minutes into the show a scene “starring” my mom began. My mom’s character had on a pair of shoes, which one of the other characters wanted for herself. So my mom and the other mom engaged in a lengthy humorous banter that made all the kids giggle uncontrollably.
Having watched some of the rehearsals the parents had held, I knew what came next. When my mom would refuse to surrender her shoes, the other mother would hit my mom, knocking her out, my mom would spend the rest of the play laying unconscious at center stage, while the other mom ran off with her shoes.
So they did just that, the other mom delivered a comical smack and my mom rolled her eyes, delivered a fainting sigh and, collapsed limply on her back, drawing many loud laughs from all the kids. The other mom then proceeded with removing my mom’s shoes and the play continued, now with the added set piece of my mom laying unconscious (and barefoot) in the middle of the stage. The play continued for another hour or so, with many of the scenes and jokes playing off of my mom, but not too much, so as to help her act unconscious. My mom had fallen with her head facing the back of the stage, and the soles of her feet facing the audience. I spent the rest of the play focused on my moms fingers and toes, trying to spot any sign of movement, so I could make fun of her acting later. To my surprise there was absolutely no movement, and I felt proud of my moms skill at pretending to be out cold. After the play was over all the kids rushed the stage to hug and kiss their parents, including myself. Once up there though, everyone realized that my mom was still laying on the floor. After a couple minutes it was discovered that my mom was truly and honestly, unconscious. My mom came to, soon after that and everyone had a good laugh, as to how she wasn’t actually acting. So I think my mom officially wins the “most realistic portrayal of an unconscious person on stage” award, where’s her Oscar? Needles to say all of this became a long running joke amongst the kids. Every time we read or heard about a woman losing consciousness, someone would always yell, “Are they talking about your mom?” And tons of little puns like “hey, your mom was unconscious in my room so I gave her CPR.”
Later my mom explained to me, that she felt like she was going to faint, from the start of the play, so she did her best to control it. Until the moment when she was supposed to get knocked out, and then she simply succumbed to unconsciousness. So my mom also wins the “best timed faint” award.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 12:23 AM
Quote:
Funny story, back when I was in middle school, our school had a little tradition. Every year before summer vacation all the parents would put on a play for the children that they all would star in. This always yielded very humorous results, due to the sheer number of parents in the performance, and the uniqueness of the concepts that they would all come up with.
When I was nearing the end of my third year of middle school, around three months away from summer vacation, the parents began their annual preparation for the play. The following three months were chock-full of rehearsals, and dinners, that all the parents would sounder off to in the evenings. My mom was never really as enthusiastic about the whole deal as some of the other parents, but she enjoyed herself and greatly participated nonetheless. On the day of the show everyone was extremely excited, including my mom. And after a quick meeting, where all the parents’ wished each other luck, all of us kids were seated in the huge dark auditorium, and the show began. The play started off wonderfully with all of the kids laughing and giggling at the stupidity our parents were performing on stage. About ten minutes into the show a scene “starring” my mom began. My mom’s character had on a pair of shoes, which one of the other characters wanted for herself. So my mom and the other mom engaged in a lengthy humorous banter that made all the kids giggle uncontrollably.
Having watched some of the rehearsals the parents had held, I knew what came next. When my mom would refuse to surrender her shoes, the other mother would hit my mom, knocking her out, my mom would spend the rest of the play laying unconscious at center stage, while the other mom ran off with her shoes.
So they did just that, the other mom delivered a comical smack and my mom rolled her eyes, delivered a fainting sigh and, collapsed limply on her back, drawing many loud laughs from all the kids. The other mom then proceeded with removing my mom’s shoes and the play continued, now with the added set piece of my mom laying unconscious (and barefoot) in the middle of the stage. The play continued for another hour or so, with many of the scenes and jokes playing off of my mom, but not too much, so as to help her act unconscious. My mom had fallen with her head facing the back of the stage, and the soles of her feet facing the audience. I spent the rest of the play focused on my moms fingers and toes, trying to spot any sign of movement, so I could make fun of her acting later. To my surprise there was absolutely no movement, and I felt proud of my moms skill at pretending to be out cold. After the play was over all the kids rushed the stage to hug and kiss their parents, including myself. Once up there though, everyone realized that my mom was still laying on the floor. After a couple minutes it was discovered that my mom was truly and honestly, unconscious. My mom came to, soon after that and everyone had a good laugh, as to how she wasn’t actually acting. So I think my mom officially wins the “most realistic portrayal of an unconscious person on stage” award, where’s her Oscar? Needles to say all of this became a long running joke amongst the kids. Every time we read or heard about a woman losing consciousness, someone would always yell, “Are they talking about your mom?” And tons of little puns like “hey, your mom was unconscious in my room so I gave her CPR.”
Later my mom explained to me, that she felt like she was going to faint, from the start of the play, so she did her best to control it. Until the moment when she was supposed to get knocked out, and then she simply succumbed to unconsciousness. So my mom also wins the “best timed faint” award.

your mom has provided you with a lot of great sleepy memories. How often did you get to carry her? Besides her feet, did she show her legs when fainting? Did she ever want to discuss it with you? Just curious.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: May 14, 2011 05:01 AM
Quote:
Quote:

your mom has provided you with a lot of great sleepy memories. How often did you get to carry her? Besides her feet, did she show her legs when fainting? Did she ever want to discuss it with you? Just curious.

You are correct; my mom has given me an almost unlimited supply of events to remember. And since she is still suffering from Chronic Syncope/POTS, they are still ongoing. As for your questions;
When I turned 15 and became slightly bigger than her, she asked me to start picking her up off the floor when she fainted, and carrying her to the couch or bed. So I would usually have to carry her a couple times a week.
Whenever she would faint in shorts, or a skirt her legs would be bare. She used to work in an office where she wore a typical business skirt, it became almost a ritual, for her to come home, take off her coat and shoes, and then collapse unconscious in the living room. I always felt really guilty for looking forward to it. She also fainted several times on family picnics wearing shorts, and a couple times at the beach in her bathing suit.
As far as discussion goes, there was nothing major besides, tips on how to help her, what to do when she fainted in public, etc, etc. Not much more than that unfortunately.
Hope that answered at least a little. I always enjoy talking about this with others, as it makes me feel not quit so alone in my enjoyments. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 14, 2011 11:08 PM
You have a fascinating life. I wonder if you'll still be doing it when she's old and gray and you're fat and bald.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 15, 2011 12:53 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You are correct; my mom has given me an almost unlimited supply of events to remember. And since she is still suffering from Chronic Syncope/POTS, they are still ongoing. As for your questions;
When I turned 15 and became slightly bigger than her, she asked me to start picking her up off the floor when she fainted, and carrying her to the couch or bed. So I would usually have to carry her a couple times a week.
Whenever she would faint in shorts, or a skirt her legs would be bare. She used to work in an office where she wore a typical business skirt, it became almost a ritual, for her to come home, take off her coat and shoes, and then collapse unconscious in the living room. I always felt really guilty for looking forward to it. She also fainted several times on family picnics wearing shorts, and a couple times at the beach in her bathing suit.
As far as discussion goes, there was nothing major besides, tips on how to help her, what to do when she fainted in public, etc, etc. Not much more than that unfortunately.
Hope that answered at least a little. I always enjoy talking about this with others, as it makes me feel not quit so alone in my enjoyments. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

I would wonder if possibly she might have faked it occasionally, if she enjoyed the sleepy aspect of it. Did this thought ever occur? Do you think she may have had a little bit of a fetish also? From what you have described, probably not. But I know it would have been a lingering question for me in that circumstance. I have wondered if this fetish might be passed on by generation, or if it is unique for each of us? Does she have any other men in her life? Sorry if I am prying or making it sound like a Greek tragedy.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: May 15, 2011 04:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I would wonder if possibly she might have faked it occasionally, if she enjoyed the sleepy aspect of it. Did this thought ever occur? Do you think she may have had a little bit of a fetish also? From what you have described, probably not. But I know it would have been a lingering question for me in that circumstance. I have wondered if this fetish might be passed on by generation, or if it is unique for each of us? Does she have any other men in her life? Sorry if I am prying or making it sound like a Greek tragedy.

You aren't prying, in fact I have wondered many of this things myself. However, knowing my mom, I highly doubt that she ever faked it. Although there would be no way to tell for sure without bringing in equipment and heart rate monitors every time she fainted. As for other men, my father left when I was six, and my mom hasn't really been with anyone else, other than a couple of months here and there. Since I left home it's just been her and my younger brother (currently 13 years old). I still drop by constantly, but I mostly count on him to take care of her.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 16, 2011 08:02 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You aren't prying, in fact I have wondered many of this things myself. However, knowing my mom, I highly doubt that she ever faked it. Although there would be no way to tell for sure without bringing in equipment and heart rate monitors every time she fainted. As for other men, my father left when I was six, and my mom hasn't really been with anyone else, other than a couple of months here and there. Since I left home it's just been her and my younger brother (currently 13 years old). I still drop by constantly, but I mostly count on him to take care of her.
Is your brother big enough to carry her if she faints again?

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: May 17, 2011 06:49 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No unfortunately he is not able to lift her yet.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 17, 2011 09:10 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No unfortunately he is not able to lift her yet.
I hope there are neighbors who can help. Is the floor well-carpeted? And tell your mom not to get her head shaved.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.012409