Confession time: What turn-on regarding "sleepy" or "bondage" scares you most?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 02:29 AM
(Before I start, let me note to the moderator(s); I've tried to keep this relatively tame, but if it crosses some line regarding content for this site; I will not be offended if it needs to be deleted. However, I hope it engages some of our fellow fetishists in some soul-searching conversation!)

OK... now, what turn on from/about Sleepy/Bondage scares you the most?

I can give a couple of examples... things that my mind conjures that my libido finds sexy even though the conscious mind hates the very thougt...

(Note: I'm not talking about things you plan or think about doing in reality... rather things that flash through your mind... things that someone relates to you that they would be appalled to know got you hot... or things that you think of, get hot; then get scared they might really happen)

My ex once told me that she hated an area of town near where we lived. Then she told me that one night she had a dream that the car had broken down and she was trying to get home but thought she was being stalked... and that she couldn't find me. Well, my fertile little mind turned that into me stalking her... playing on her fear and teaming with a guy from that element to capture and have our way with her. She was telling me how scared she had felt in the dream and I'm trying to keep my breathing under control and my hard on under wraps!

Another episode, a girl I was hooked up with while in the military... she had a drug and alcohol problem and often would disappear when I'd be on duty and get wasted. She claimed she got attacked by two guys; and knowing her it was possible. Knowing her ability to handle alcohol, suspected one of them spiked her drink... she remembered leaving with them, in a haze... and then woke up later sprawled on a railroad track. She was partially clothed and the only thing that saved her was that the train passed on the other track. I was obviously pissed, especially because she would not pursue it legally... but also turned on at the idea of her being drugged and at these guys mercy. (I might not have found it so hot if something worse had happened!)

Thirdly, I used to write a lot of kinky, sexually charged, sleepy stories. I have always believed the written word is sort of sacred; so long as you're not actually illustrating your tales, you can get away with greater depravity. My wife saw some of my tamer stuff, and for a while I started fashioning my heroines after her. I'd write stories that were conceivable sometimes... like with her ex getting his form of twisted revenge on her... serious whacking material... until I began to fear that I might conjure up the demons I wrote of, and stopped using her as my "model"... but even after that fear, sometimes a sense of dread... I could not help but occasionally go back to re read those tales and feel the sexual hotness of them and be glad I wrote them!

OK... I've bared my soul enough for one night... someone else's turn!

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 06:34 AM
Quote:
(Before I start, let me note to the moderator(s); I've tried to keep this relatively tame, but if it crosses some line regarding content for this site; I will not be offended if it needs to be deleted. However, I hope it engages some of our fellow fetishists in some soul-searching conversation!)

OK... now, what turn on from/about Sleepy/Bondage scares you the most?

I can give a couple of examples... things that my mind conjures that my libido finds sexy even though the conscious mind hates the very thougt...

(Note: I'm not talking about things you plan or think about doing in reality... rather things that flash through your mind... things that someone relates to you that they would be appalled to know got you hot... or things that you think of, get hot; then get scared they might really happen)

My ex once told me that she hated an area of town near where we lived. Then she told me that one night she had a dream that the car had broken down and she was trying to get home but thought she was being stalked... and that she couldn't find me. Well, my fertile little mind turned that into me stalking her... playing on her fear and teaming with a guy from that element to capture and have our way with her. She was telling me how scared she had felt in the dream and I'm trying to keep my breathing under control and my hard on under wraps!

Another episode, a girl I was hooked up with while in the military... she had a drug and alcohol problem and often would disappear when I'd be on duty and get wasted. She claimed she got attacked by two guys; and knowing her it was possible. Knowing her ability to handle alcohol, suspected one of them spiked her drink... she remembered leaving with them, in a haze... and then woke up later sprawled on a railroad track. She was partially clothed and the only thing that saved her was that the train passed on the other track. I was obviously pissed, especially because she would not pursue it legally... but also turned on at the idea of her being drugged and at these guys mercy. (I might not have found it so hot if something worse had happened!)

Thirdly, I used to write a lot of kinky, sexually charged, sleepy stories. I have always believed the written word is sort of sacred; so long as you're not actually illustrating your tales, you can get away with greater depravity. My wife saw some of my tamer stuff, and for a while I started fashioning my heroines after her. I'd write stories that were conceivable sometimes... like with her ex getting his form of twisted revenge on her... serious whacking material... until I began to fear that I might conjure up the demons I wrote of, and stopped using her as my "model"... but even after that fear, sometimes a sense of dread... I could not help but occasionally go back to re read those tales and feel the sexual hotness of them and be glad I wrote them!

OK... I've bared my soul enough for one night... someone else's turn!
You're talking about fantasizing over a loved one's distress? Nothing comes to my mind. Sorry.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 13, 2011 12:03 PM

The Ex wife was very rigid in her sexual views. Even knowing she had a bad dream that might have led to a sexy "DID" situation was stimulating. I did not want or hope for the reality of the situation to ever happen.

The military girlfriend might have been molested/attacked or might have created a cover for the fact that, as I learned later, she was screwing other guys for drugs. She knew of my fetishes as we had "acted out" such things during bondage sex and force-sex role plays, so I knew it was always a possibility that her story was a fabrication.

The third example; again, I never hoped for or wanted any bad things to happen in reality. I have to ask if you think it's wrong to have the model of your sexual fantasies to actually be the person you love? Is it better or worse to fantasize about cheating with someone else or fantasize that you are engaged in the kind of sex you love with the person who have sworn your monogamy to?

As for fantasizing about the person you love being put "in harms way", is that not what happens every time you role-play a sleepy scene or play a bondage game with your wife or gf? Or do you not have the luxury of a partner who will play with you? I've been on both sides of that issue before, as I noted the ex Mrs. Timm was very rigid; vanilla if you will, about sex. The ex GF was willing to participate and the current lady love is my most eager partner to date. The stories that I mentioned might have turned her on more than me, but as I said; somewhere along the way it occurred to me that I might be uncorking a genie I did not want to release so I made a conscious effort to create totally fictional characters whenever I'd crank out a sleepy-tale.

Modified on: 2011-05-13 09:16:05
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004644