Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 03, 2011 05:17 PM
Quote:
There was another actress, Janet Louise Johnson, who took over the role of Nancy Drew from Pamela Sue Martin and she was also knocked-out in an episode called Arson and Old Lace, when she stops to help a recluse but is grabbed from behind and forced into the back of a car, where Nancy is gassed and blacks out. She also faints in this episode when she trys to escape from the recluse and his daughter.

If there were a new Nancy Drew series, anyone have any ideas who should play Nancy and any interesting or unusual ways she should get knocked out. I think if I were writing an hour long episode, I would manage to work in 3 knock out scenes for Nancy. What about someone like Miranda Cosgrove, who is probably just about the right age to play Nancy.

There was also a Nancy Drew series in the mid 90's there that starred Tracy Ryan. But to my knowledgr this series did not produce any knock- out scenes.

http://www.amazon.com/Nancy-Drew-Complete-Season-Boxset/dp/B000RMT9FI/ref=sr_1_6?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1307135510&sr=1-6

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.004687