Pamela Sue Martin as Nancy Drew

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 27, 2011 07:44 AM
Back in the late 1970's Pamela Sue Martin played Nancy in a TV Series, which has probably been re-run dozens of times.
Just wondered if anyone knows of a definitive list of the episodes Nancy was knocked-out in and how the knock-out occurred.

I can remember her being chloroformed and I know one of the other members of the forum and remember Nancy blacking out after being gassed in the back of a car but does anyone know the titles of these and any others.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 28, 2011 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/xHBNDMysteriesx#p/u

drewout1

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 01, 2011 12:32 PM
Quote:

To save me going through all 5 episodes, do you know which one Nancy gets knocked out in?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 01, 2011 06:10 PM
Quote:
Quote:

To save me going through all 5 episodes, do you know which one Nancy gets knocked out in?

I can't remember offhand

bookworm

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 08, 2011 11:50 AM
I think Harry Potter heroine Emma Watson would make a good Nancy Drew.

Meec

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 14, 2011 08:37 PM
Whoever they choose for future projects, I hope they get an older actress, 18-20 years of age rather than the last movie's tween.

I loved Pamela Sue's Nancy and wish they'd given her a bound and gagged scene ( or few ! ) during her run.

Maybe if they'd done another series.

Modified on: 2011-08-14 17:39:16
Drewout

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 16, 2011 10:27 AM
Quote:
Whoever they choose for future projects, I hope they get an older actress, 18-20 years of age rather than the last movie's tween.

I loved Pamela Sue's Nancy and wish they'd given her a bound and gagged scene ( or few ! ) during her run.

Maybe if they'd done another series.

Looking back now, I am really disappointed that Pamela Sue Martin wasn't knocked out a lot more often when she played Nancy Drew. I would have loved to see her fainting or being chloroformed a few times. Even when she was knocked out, she was in the back of a taxi trying to escape and next scene she is laid unconscious on the floor, so its just left to the imagination how Nancy was rendered unconscious.

Meec

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 28, 2011 07:02 PM
Three scenes of Nancy bound and gagged that'd be exciting to see filmed are when she has use Morse Code to attract attention after she's trapped in a ship's cabin ( Clue of the Tapping Heels ), tied to a pier with the tide rising ( Hit and Run Holiday ) and trying to fight off hypothermia while tied hand and foot in a snowbound cabin ( Mystery at the Ski Jump ).

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.007130