Did sleepy fetish start as a young kid?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 04, 2011 06:06 PM
I personally remember having this fetish from the young age of 6. Watching any kind of knockout scene or unconscious female scene on TV got my interest, and even at that age, got me aroused. My sister liked to play "unconscious" and be carried, so we spent a lot of time doing that as kids. I found that the neighborhood girls liked to be "knocked out" in our games and carried off. Young girls seem to have the "fetish" somewhat, but grow out of it by teen years. Guys, on the other hand, seem to retain the fetish throughout life. I remember my sister lost interest by age 13. I wonder how many of you had this fetish at such an early age?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 05, 2011 10:12 AM
I was first aware of the fetish well before my teens. I couldn't really say how old but probably well before 8 years of age.

bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 06, 2011 04:15 AM
Ow yes, I remember playing this with the girls next door too. For a very long time. I think I 'pretended" to have grown out of it by age 13 or so, since it just wasn't "cool" anymore.. such a shame lol.

But yeah I remember how the other kids were into it just as much.

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 08, 2011 07:21 PM
Yep... I had just started school and I'd dream/fantasize about kidnapping the pretty girls... Of course it was an offshoot of my foot-fetish... Having seen karate chops and chloroformings and punch-outs on tv detective shows, I would daydream about knocking the girls out and tying them up so I could enjoy their feet... At that time it was not consciously sexual, it was just common sense; if they're knocked out they can't make fun of you... :D

And I played "detective" with my kid sister too... I was maybe 8 or 9 and she was four years younger... I'd usually fake karate chop her and then carry her to her bed... drop her there and pretend to tie her up. Then a few minutes later I'd come back in as the hero... the detective... and save her...

Still, I had more fun as the bad guy...

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 10, 2011 11:16 PM
Quote:
I personally remember having this fetish from the young age of 6. Watching any kind of knockout scene or unconscious female scene on TV got my interest, and even at that age, got me aroused. My sister liked to play "unconscious" and be carried, so we spent a lot of time doing that as kids. I found that the neighborhood girls liked to be "knocked out" in our games and carried off. Young girls seem to have the "fetish" somewhat, but grow out of it by teen years. Guys, on the other hand, seem to retain the fetish throughout life. I remember my sister lost interest by age 13. I wonder how many of you had this fetish at such an early age?

A couple of years ago I posted a comment in one of the other forums on this website which said that I have a memory of being about 4 or 5 years old, lying on the living room floor with my mother rocking my 1 year old brother to sleep, and the radio was playing swing music, my dad had his shoes off and his feet up on a footstool and was reading the newspaper, probably the sports page, and I had a pencil in my hand and on a pad of paper on the floor I was drawing from memory a picture of Wonder Woman being knocked out and falling unconscious to the floor. That simple picture vanished the next day, but I can distinctly remember feeling a deep warm feeling somewhere inside me as I drew that undoubtedly highly primitive and amateurish sketch . . . . it was almost as if I was falling in love with Wonder Woman as I was drawing her picture, but I was only a 4 or 5 year old kid. I have since come to believe this was the age at which my sleepy comics fantasy began, and I amaze myself with the thought that it could have begun at such a very young age, but I'm convinced it did. A few years later, when I was about 9 or 10 I remember playing with a cute 7 year old girl that lived next door and I told her to pretend she was Wonder Woman, and to pretend that I knocked her out, and she allowed me to arm carry her up onto our front porch and pretend to tie her up. As I held her in my arms, that same warm feeling came all over me once again. YES, I GUESS IT IS FAIR TO SAY, THIS SLEEPY FANTASY STARTED WITH ME AS A YOUNG KID . . . . HOW ELSE CAN SUCH CHILDHOOD EVENTS AS THESE BE EXPLAINED??

Modified on: 2011-10-11 15:27:58
Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2011 02:05 PM
Remember this inflaming around pre-adolecence.Of course it was those curvy Babes in comics that did it to me. Something around the age of 10 to 12?

MrJoeMorkosmd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2011 08:17 PM
Quote:
Yep... I had just started school and I'd dream/fantasize about kidnapping the pretty girls... Of course it was an offshoot of my foot-fetish... Having seen karate chops and chloroformings and punch-outs on tv detective shows, I would daydream about knocking the girls out and tying them up so I could enjoy their feet... At that time it was not consciously sexual, it was just common sense; if they're knocked out they can't make fun of you... :D

And I played "detective" with my kid sister too... I was maybe 8 or 9 and she was four years younger... I'd usually fake karate chop her and then carry her to her bed... drop her there and pretend to tie her up. Then a few minutes later I'd come back in as the hero... the detective... and save her...

Used to do that too. With me, it was my older sister, though.

MrJoeMorkosmd
Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 22, 2011 02:55 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Used to do that too. With me, it was my older sister, though.

How old was your older sister? As I mentioned, they seem to lose interest around 13.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005709