Diana Prince fainting

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 15, 2011 09:38 AM
I can remember a couple of Wonder Woman episodes where Diana Prince (Lynda Carter)fainted, one after being attacked by 2 female twins and then grabbed by a robot (I think)after which she fainted, the other where she is in a toy shop and attacked by toy butterflies, one of which stings Diana and causes her to faint. Can anyone remember the names of the episodes and any others where Diana faints.
Also, there was a made for TV film prior to Lynda Carter, can anyone remember who the actress was.I think she wore a micro-mini skirt as opposed to shorts. I remember Wonder Woman being trapped in a room filling with a kind of sludge which gave off knock-out fumes but can't remember if Wonder Woman passed out.
Can anyone help

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 15, 2011 01:04 PM
Quote:
I can remember a couple of Wonder Woman episodes where Diana Prince (Lynda Carter)fainted, one after being attacked by 2 female twins and then grabbed by a robot (I think)after which she fainted, the other where she is in a toy shop and attacked by toy butterflies, one of which stings Diana and causes her to faint. Can anyone remember the names of the episodes and any others where Diana faints.
Also, there was a made for TV film prior to Lynda Carter, can anyone remember who the actress was.I think she wore a micro-mini skirt as opposed to shorts. I remember Wonder Woman being trapped in a room filling with a kind of sludge which gave off knock-out fumes but can't remember if Wonder Woman passed out.
Can anyone help

That was Cathy Lee Crosby, in a 1974 TV-movie :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wonder_Woman_-_Crosby.jpg

I am fairly certain that there was no "pass out" scene in the movie.

bookworm

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 15, 2011 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzwZEEe9z0o

Diana and the Butterflies...

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 16, 2011 09:55 AM
The blonde twins were in "Mind Stealers from Outer Space." Season 2, episodes 10-11.

The butterflies were in "The Deadly Toys." Season 2, Episode 12.

There are a bunch of other knockout scenes over the course of the show. I recommend buying the DVDs, the show holds up pretty well.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004615