Female with this fantasy

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 10:30 PM
I think I'm starting to "get it", but some mysteries still persist. You enjoy the fantasy of being the "damsel in distress". That makes sense, to some degree. It's a turn on for you to feel helpless, arm carried, and manhandled. It would not be a "turn on" for me, but I fully accept that it could be a "turn on" for you. But what about my comment about "enemies" and "friends" . . . are you saying your fantasy works just as well for you if you are helpless in the arms of an enemy as in the arms of a friend?? If so, I hope you can see why I'm still a bit puzzled. Why would anyone, male or female, want to be helpless in the grasp of an "enemy"?? Wouldn't that simply make one feel "terrified"?? Where's the "turn on" in that?? I'm just trying to understand . . . I'm not in any way trying to criticize, believe me.

Modified on: 2011-09-25 19:31:30
Laura

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 10:59 PM
Quote:
I think I'm starting to "get it", but some mysteries still persist. You enjoy the fantasy of being the "damsel in distress". That makes sense, to some degree. It's a turn on for you to feel helpless, arm carried, and manhandled. It would not be a "turn on" for me, but I fully accept that it could be a "turn on" for you. But what about my comment about "enemies" and "friends" . . . are you saying your fantasy works just as well for you if you are helpless in the arms of an enemy as in the arms of a friend?? If so, I hope you can see why I'm still a bit puzzled. Why would anyone, male or female, want to be helpless in the grasp of an "enemy"?? Wouldn't that simply make one feel "terrified"?? Where's the "turn on" in that?? I'm just trying to understand . . . I'm not in any way trying to criticize, believe me.

I guess the adrenaline rush is the appeal, fear of being in great danger. Like I said, I wouldn't really want to be abducted by someone who plans to harm me. That's where the fantasy distinction comes in. But the idea of danger at the hands of an "enemy" is very much a turn-on to me. Yeah, "terrified" is a good word for how that would actually feel, but the way I'm wired, some fear and terror is a major turn-on. I realize many or perhaps most people aren't wired that way. I have related fantasies of force, but I don't really feel like going there on this board. But this fantasy definitely relates to that, of being used by someone else or not being able to control what is happening. I think it's actually a lot more common among women than you might think--consider the stereotype of how women just love the "bad" guys. Obviously if unconscious I wouldn't get to experience everything fully, but the idea of it is still very arousing to me. To give you a better idea I relate to something like this: http://simonsdamsels.blogspot.com/2006/11/julies-chloroform-story.html (Although I'm sure that never actually happened, and was probably written instead by the male blog author, it's a very hot fantasy to me.)

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 01, 2011 02:07 AM
Quote:
I guess most of the people on this forum are male who get turned on by seeing a woman unconscious, but I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a female in my mid-twenties. My fantasy involves fainting or being knocked out myself, and I have no idea where it comes from. I've never told anyone about it because it seems so abnormal. I remember, like other people have mentioned, being aroused by scenes in books or television where people were knocked out or became unconscious. It must actually be a common thing in our culture though, to be featured in so many books and movies. I used to fall asleep thinking about it.

It's actually kind of embarrassing to admit I have this fantasy even though everyone here apparently does.

Some people have talked about actual fainting in real life, so here are mine. I don't pass out easily, but these were all freak occurrences.

1) I was on a school trip in high school and I had the worst case of flu I think I've ever had. It was too difficult to even get up to get water. I was trying to pretend I felt better than I really did, however, because I really wanted to be there. Also, the girl I was sharing a bed with was worried about catching whatever I had, so I reassured her it was just a mild cold and I felt almost perfectly fine. I got up in the morning to take a shower and immediately knew something was wrong. I sat down against the bed and fainted. Apparently my eyes rolled back and everything. I have no idea how long I was out for, but it was really alarming to the people in my room, and when I woke up, there were about 10 people in the room to check on me. It was extremely embarrassing... After I fainted, somehow I felt a lot better.

2) Another school trip. I was sitting in an auditorium and had my feet on the chair in front of me, wearing flip flops. Another girl sat down and pinched one of my feet in the chair. It was extremely painful, and I started screaming. It took her a few seconds to realize and get up. Anyway, for whatever reason, I got up and walked around, and I was fine at first, but for some reason everything started going black. To this day, I have no idea what caused it. I was able to sit down before I was totally out. Luckily, no one noticed. When I woke up, I could hear the sound of blood rushing in my ears--it was extremely loud, and everything was still black. I recovered after a few minutes and went on like nothing happened.

3) This one was in college. I was at an ex-boyfriend's house and his friend and his friend's girlfriend were there. I guess I was dehydrated. I realized this and got up to get a glass of water. Before I could finish pouring the glass, everything went black, and I passed out on the floor. Luckily, I didn't hurt myself falling. I woke up to my ex shaking me. It was really alarming, because I wasn't able to come to at first while he was doing that. I have no idea why everyone's first instinct is to immediately try to wake up someone who is unconscious in a startling way, because it seems frightening when you are trying to wake up.

4) In college on separate occasions, I fractured my arm and my spine (very lucky not to be paralyzed). I didn't fully pass out, but I started to, from pain and shock I guess. I'm clumsy and accident-prone, so I really hope not to break any more bones...

Anyway, those are my stories. I have never met a guy who has this fetish or fantasy, or at least I have never met one who admitted he did. None of the above scenarios were very fun at the time, and I was usually embarrassed, but I still have this fantasy. I wish I knew someone in real life who admitted they think about this, too.

Laura-- I know a girl who shares the sleepy fantasy, and like you has been reluctant to tell anyone. She has had the "fetish" all her life (she is 37) and always fantasizes about being the one who faints or is knocked out. She enjoys thinking about being carried off unconscious. She won't role play in real life, but admits her fantasies are a real turn-on.

THX1138

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2011 01:35 PM
Hi Laura,

Just wanted to say thanks for chiming in and sharing your perspective. As a male, I can certainly relate to your feelings of embarrassment about your fantasies. Fortunately I've been able, for the most part, to get past these feelings and share and explore some of my fantasies with a partner. I wish you the best.

MrJoeMorkosmd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2011 09:16 PM
Quote:
I guess most of the people on this forum are male who get turned on by seeing a woman unconscious, but I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a female in my mid-twenties. My fantasy involves fainting or being knocked out myself, and I have no idea where it comes from. I've never told anyone about it because it seems so abnormal. I remember, like other people have mentioned, being aroused by scenes in books or television where people were knocked out or became unconscious. It must actually be a common thing in our culture though, to be featured in so many books and movies. I used to fall asleep thinking about it.

It's actually kind of embarrassing to admit I have this fantasy even though everyone here apparently does.

Some people have talked about actual fainting in real life, so here are mine. I don't pass out easily, but these were all freak occurrences.

1) I was on a school trip in high school and I had the worst case of flu I think I've ever had. It was too difficult to even get up to get water. I was trying to pretend I felt better than I really did, however, because I really wanted to be there. Also, the girl I was sharing a bed with was worried about catching whatever I had, so I reassured her it was just a mild cold and I felt almost perfectly fine. I got up in the morning to take a shower and immediately knew something was wrong. I sat down against the bed and fainted. Apparently my eyes rolled back and everything. I have no idea how long I was out for, but it was really alarming to the people in my room, and when I woke up, there were about 10 people in the room to check on me. It was extremely embarrassing... After I fainted, somehow I felt a lot better.

2) Another school trip. I was sitting in an auditorium and had my feet on the chair in front of me, wearing flip flops. Another girl sat down and pinched one of my feet in the chair. It was extremely painful, and I started screaming. It took her a few seconds to realize and get up. Anyway, for whatever reason, I got up and walked around, and I was fine at first, but for some reason everything started going black. To this day, I have no idea what caused it. I was able to sit down before I was totally out. Luckily, no one noticed. When I woke up, I could hear the sound of blood rushing in my ears--it was extremely loud, and everything was still black. I recovered after a few minutes and went on like nothing happened.

3) This one was in college. I was at an ex-boyfriend's house and his friend and his friend's girlfriend were there. I guess I was dehydrated. I realized this and got up to get a glass of water. Before I could finish pouring the glass, everything went black, and I passed out on the floor. Luckily, I didn't hurt myself falling. I woke up to my ex shaking me. It was really alarming, because I wasn't able to come to at first while he was doing that. I have no idea why everyone's first instinct is to immediately try to wake up someone who is unconscious in a startling way, because it seems frightening when you are trying to wake up.

4) In college on separate occasions, I fractured my arm and my spine (very lucky not to be paralyzed). I didn't fully pass out, but I started to, from pain and shock I guess. I'm clumsy and accident-prone, so I really hope not to break any more bones...

Anyway, those are my stories. I have never met a guy who has this fetish or fantasy, or at least I have never met one who admitted he did. None of the above scenarios were very fun at the time, and I was usually embarrassed, but I still have this fantasy. I wish I knew someone in real life who admitted they think about this, too.

MrJoeMorkosmd
MrJoeMorkosmd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 04, 2011 09:18 PM
Cool. Does youyr5 fantasy involve a guy taking you up in his arms to carry you off?

MrJoeMorkosmd
oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 07, 2011 12:53 PM
Hi, Laura. It's interesting to read your comments about your fantasy. First I would say, "don't be embarresed about it."
It's too bad you haven't met a man who shares your fantasies. If you meet the right guy, the two of you would have a ball acting out your fantasies. If I am understanding you correctly you would enjoy role playing, that is dressing like Wonder Woman and pretending you get knocked out and carried away. Of course this is all fantasy/make believe like playing cowboys and Indians or cops and robbers like we did when we were kids. As young as you are there is still a good chance you will meet the right one who shares your thoughts and would enjoy acting out your fantasies.
I once knew a girl who enjoyed role playing on the telephone with me. She would pretend to be Black Canary and enjoyed this as much as I did. Together we would make up our action story as we went along and both participate and share the input.

Hope you meet that person who can identify with you. He's out there somewhere. I have enjoyed your sharing you fantasy with us.

mjnmason

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 22, 2012 02:20 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Laura-- I know a girl who shares the sleepy fantasy, and like you has been reluctant to tell anyone. She has had the "fetish" all her life (she is 37) and always fantasizes about being the one who faints or is knocked out. She enjoys thinking about being carried off unconscious. She won't role play in real life, but admits her fantasies are a real turn-on.

mjnmason

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 22, 2012 02:48 PM
I know this is a late response to this thread, but I just rediscovered this website. Although I have been turned on by women fainting or getting knocked out, I was embarrassed about telling anyone for a very long time. My sister and I however played at this fantasy when we were kids, and it was my sister who always initiated and came up with the story line (Cowboy or spy story where I was the bad guy. I would sneak up on her, pretend to bop her over the head. She would pretend to be knocked out, and then I would tie her up--I described that in another post.). During my early dating life, I would never admit my fantasy life to the girl I was with (though it was often in my head). The woman I eventually married, however, suggested one day early in our relationship that we each make up a fantasy and videotape it (She notices that I had a video recorder from work with me). Her fantasy involved me being an intruder, knocking her out, and having my way with her! Blew my mind, among other things! She would often initiate these kinds of games throughout our marriage (sometimes I would be the victim.) We are now divorced, but after that relationship I have been much more open about my fetish. I have met other women that get turned on by fainting and passing out, and have not been embarrassed to express themselves.

Modified on: 2012-01-22 11:50:44
MrJoeMorkosmd

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 22, 2012 10:02 PM
Quote:

I used to think only women had my fetish and that I was the only man who did. Carrying someone, especially another adult, is hard work. Naturally, one would prefer to be carried than be the one to carry someone. The internet taught me otherwise. PS I prefer to be the carrier, not the carried.

Modified on: 2012-01-22 19:07:59
MrJoeMorkosmd
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.007300