Female with this fantasy

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:13 PM
I guess most of the people on this forum are male who get turned on by seeing a woman unconscious, but I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a female in my mid-twenties. My fantasy involves fainting or being knocked out myself, and I have no idea where it comes from. I've never told anyone about it because it seems so abnormal. I remember, like other people have mentioned, being aroused by scenes in books or television where people were knocked out or became unconscious. It must actually be a common thing in our culture though, to be featured in so many books and movies. I used to fall asleep thinking about it.

It's actually kind of embarrassing to admit I have this fantasy even though everyone here apparently does.

Some people have talked about actual fainting in real life, so here are mine. I don't pass out easily, but these were all freak occurrences.

1) I was on a school trip in high school and I had the worst case of flu I think I've ever had. It was too difficult to even get up to get water. I was trying to pretend I felt better than I really did, however, because I really wanted to be there. Also, the girl I was sharing a bed with was worried about catching whatever I had, so I reassured her it was just a mild cold and I felt almost perfectly fine. I got up in the morning to take a shower and immediately knew something was wrong. I sat down against the bed and fainted. Apparently my eyes rolled back and everything. I have no idea how long I was out for, but it was really alarming to the people in my room, and when I woke up, there were about 10 people in the room to check on me. It was extremely embarrassing... After I fainted, somehow I felt a lot better.

2) Another school trip. I was sitting in an auditorium and had my feet on the chair in front of me, wearing flip flops. Another girl sat down and pinched one of my feet in the chair. It was extremely painful, and I started screaming. It took her a few seconds to realize and get up. Anyway, for whatever reason, I got up and walked around, and I was fine at first, but for some reason everything started going black. To this day, I have no idea what caused it. I was able to sit down before I was totally out. Luckily, no one noticed. When I woke up, I could hear the sound of blood rushing in my ears--it was extremely loud, and everything was still black. I recovered after a few minutes and went on like nothing happened.

3) This one was in college. I was at an ex-boyfriend's house and his friend and his friend's girlfriend were there. I guess I was dehydrated. I realized this and got up to get a glass of water. Before I could finish pouring the glass, everything went black, and I passed out on the floor. Luckily, I didn't hurt myself falling. I woke up to my ex shaking me. It was really alarming, because I wasn't able to come to at first while he was doing that. I have no idea why everyone's first instinct is to immediately try to wake up someone who is unconscious in a startling way, because it seems frightening when you are trying to wake up.

4) In college on separate occasions, I fractured my arm and my spine (very lucky not to be paralyzed). I didn't fully pass out, but I started to, from pain and shock I guess. I'm clumsy and accident-prone, so I really hope not to break any more bones...

Anyway, those are my stories. I have never met a guy who has this fetish or fantasy, or at least I have never met one who admitted he did. None of the above scenarios were very fun at the time, and I was usually embarrassed, but I still have this fantasy. I wish I knew someone in real life who admitted they think about this, too.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:21 PM
http://sleepycomics.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=164

Laura

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:28 PM
Quote:
http://sleepycomics.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=164

I saw that, which influenced the content of my introductory post. You could have also linked to: http://www.sleepycomics.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7

Is there something wrong with making my own thread? Off topic? This is the Internet, so I thought I could write about whatever I wanted to...

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:31 PM
There's nothing wrong with the thread. Truth be told I personally am quite scizophrenic about it. On the one hand seeing a woman unconscious is a big turn on and on the other I have enormous feelings of guilt about it.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwbFV3xbOc&feature=channel_video_title

Laura

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 01:49 PM
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with the thread. Truth be told I personally am quite scizophrenic about it. On the one hand seeing a woman unconscious is a big turn on and on the other I have enormous feelings of guilt about it.

Schizophrenic in what way? Because you have mixed feelings? What makes you feel guilty?

I don't really see anything wrong with it, but at the same time, I'm embarrassed about my own fantasies, which is why I don't ever talk about it. I have no idea what causes these thoughts, but I've had them for as long as I can remember. It seems like it would be dangerous to actually act on, though.

I saw another post about this girl. I feel bad for her, that must be super awkward and debilitating. Her dog is cute and seems nice, although I agree with another commenter, seems like it's not doing its job...

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 09:46 PM
Quote:
I guess most of the people on this forum are male who get turned on by seeing a woman unconscious, but I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. I'm a female in my mid-twenties. My fantasy involves fainting or being knocked out myself, and I have no idea where it comes from. I've never told anyone about it because it seems so abnormal. I remember, like other people have mentioned, being aroused by scenes in books or television where people were knocked out or became unconscious. It must actually be a common thing in our culture though, to be featured in so many books and movies. I used to fall asleep thinking about it.

It's actually kind of embarrassing to admit I have this fantasy even though everyone here apparently does.

Some people have talked about actual fainting in real life, so here are mine. I don't pass out easily, but these were all freak occurrences.

1) I was on a school trip in high school and I had the worst case of flu I think I've ever had. It was too difficult to even get up to get water. I was trying to pretend I felt better than I really did, however, because I really wanted to be there. Also, the girl I was sharing a bed with was worried about catching whatever I had, so I reassured her it was just a mild cold and I felt almost perfectly fine. I got up in the morning to take a shower and immediately knew something was wrong. I sat down against the bed and fainted. Apparently my eyes rolled back and everything. I have no idea how long I was out for, but it was really alarming to the people in my room, and when I woke up, there were about 10 people in the room to check on me. It was extremely embarrassing... After I fainted, somehow I felt a lot better.

2) Another school trip. I was sitting in an auditorium and had my feet on the chair in front of me, wearing flip flops. Another girl sat down and pinched one of my feet in the chair. It was extremely painful, and I started screaming. It took her a few seconds to realize and get up. Anyway, for whatever reason, I got up and walked around, and I was fine at first, but for some reason everything started going black. To this day, I have no idea what caused it. I was able to sit down before I was totally out. Luckily, no one noticed. When I woke up, I could hear the sound of blood rushing in my ears--it was extremely loud, and everything was still black. I recovered after a few minutes and went on like nothing happened.

3) This one was in college. I was at an ex-boyfriend's house and his friend and his friend's girlfriend were there. I guess I was dehydrated. I realized this and got up to get a glass of water. Before I could finish pouring the glass, everything went black, and I passed out on the floor. Luckily, I didn't hurt myself falling. I woke up to my ex shaking me. It was really alarming, because I wasn't able to come to at first while he was doing that. I have no idea why everyone's first instinct is to immediately try to wake up someone who is unconscious in a startling way, because it seems frightening when you are trying to wake up.

4) In college on separate occasions, I fractured my arm and my spine (very lucky not to be paralyzed). I didn't fully pass out, but I started to, from pain and shock I guess. I'm clumsy and accident-prone, so I really hope not to break any more bones...

Anyway, those are my stories. I have never met a guy who has this fetish or fantasy, or at least I have never met one who admitted he did. None of the above scenarios were very fun at the time, and I was usually embarrassed, but I still have this fantasy. I wish I knew someone in real life who admitted they think about this, too.

Laura, please don't misunderstand my blog. I'm simply trying to understand your point of view better. As you started out saying, most of the visitors to this website are probably male, and most males who visit here do so because it is a "turn on" for them to see a beautiful female (for some she has to be a superheroine -- that's the one that works for me) rendered unconscious, arm carried and tied up. The main appeal of this website, and all the art work that appears here, is its ability to give the viewer a "turn on". My question for you, Laura is this: Are you saying it is a "turn on" for you to actually faint or pass out, or is it the fantasy of fainting yourself that "turns you on", or is "being turned on" not important in your fantasy at all? Am I making myself clear? This website is mostly about what "turns the viewer on" . . . . so how does this fit with what you are saying? Also, and here I am anticipating your response, if you are "turned on" by the thought of passing out, do you think part of your fantasy could be about being rescued, or arm carried, or helpless in the arms of another? And I see no reason for you to be embarrassed about your fantasy, whatever it is, because everyone who visits here has a fantasy of some sort, including Red who created this website, and the fantasy brings all of us great pleasure without hurting anyone else in any way whatsoever. It's harmless and its pleasant.

Modified on: 2011-09-25 19:41:03
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 09:58 PM
Oh yes, one more thing. I forgot to mention, there are a number of females who visit this website regularly, and many who post comments in forums. I have often wondered about why a female would enjoy the comic book scenes typically depicted on this website, because 99 percent of the time the pics are selected to show a female unconscious in the arms of a male . . . and as I said above, this is a common "turn on" fantasy for males . . . I have difficulty imagining how such pics could "turn on" a female . . . unless the female fantasizes either one of two things: 1) that she is the male who is arm carrying the helpless female, and for some reason that "turns on" some females, or 2) that the female enjoys the fantasy of being the one helpless and arm carried by the male. This second fantasy might make sense if the one doing the arm carrying is a "friend", but in 99 percent of the cases, when a superheroine is unconscious and being arm carried it is in the arms of an "enemy" not a friend. So my puzzlement persists . . . why do females like this website . . . . what is it about the scenes here that turns them on???

Laura

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 10:02 PM
Yeah, a lot of my fantasies also involve force or being tied up, but that's a different story I guess. I could post about my experience with that but it would be even more off topic. I reviewed the content on this site and another one before posting, and yeah I know a lot of it involves chloroform, fondling. To me that is all really hot, but as the victim. But I don't want it to really happen, obviously--I understand that it's just a fantasy and would be extremely dangerous to do that for real. I know no one here is looking to do that, just enjoying the portrayal of it with their favorite characters. I've always felt aroused when reading about characters being abducted or passing out, but I didn't know that it was a common fetish or what it was called.

Laura

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2011 10:13 PM
Quote:
Oh yes, one more thing. I forgot to mention, there are a number of females who visit this website regularly, and many who post comments in forums. I have often wondered about why a female would enjoy the comic book scenes typically depicted on this website, because 99 percent of the time the pics are selected to show a female unconscious in the arms of a male . . . and as I said above, this is a common "turn on" fantasy for males . . . I have difficulty imagining how such pics could "turn on" a female . . . unless the female fantasizes either one of two things: 1) that she is the male who is arm carrying the helpless female, and for some reason that "turns on" some females, or 2) that the female enjoys the fantasy of being the one helpless and arm carried by the male. This second fantasy might make sense if the one doing the arm carrying is a "friend", but in 99 percent of the cases, when a superheroine is unconscious and being arm carried it is in the arms of an "enemy" not a friend. So my puzzlement persists . . . why do females like this website . . . . what is it about the scenes here that turns them on???

I don't enjoy fantasizing about being a guy. That kind of made me laugh. To me as a female, it doesn't seem that surprising about wanting to be the damsel in distress or victim. It's deeply ingrained into our brains even from childhood--consider how women are portrayed in fairy tales. Danger and villains seem exciting. So to me, it doesn't seem all that mystifying. I guess women passing out was more fetishized in our culture in the past, but it's probably not too remote from what most people would find erotic.

Now, women are socialized to be more independent, healthy, vigorous, strong and NOT helpless, so I can see why a guy would fantasize about overpowering superheroines. I'm sure it's all very Freudian, though I'm not in a position to really psychoanalyze it.

I guess my fantasy is more general, about wanting to be in the powerless victim role, and this board is more of a niche area. There is something "bad" about overpowering an unconscious woman. But it turns me on for probably similar reasons that it would turn a guy on, I think.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.006848