Searching the lady, while she's 'out'

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2011 01:56 PM
Wondered if I was the only guy out there that enjoys thinking about searching the heroine while she's out cold? just something so mind numbingly hot about that. Please post your particular 'likes' about this scenario. Winks.

Buckley

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 27, 2012 02:46 PM
Yes, definetly. Numbingly hot is a good description of this. I remember seeing this done in some old black and white movies when I was a kid. And it's been done in the comics, I believe in an old Conan the Barbarian.. Conan's very scantly clad woman warrior partner (can't remember her name) was knocked out by a drugged drink. Then she wasn't exactly searched but her sword was taken off her belt as she lay out cold. And the villain was talking to her/taunting her as he did this.

Yes searching the unconscious superheroine is hot and also I love it when they taunt her talking to her while she is out cold.

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 30, 2012 07:53 AM
I agree- searching a fallen private eye to find out who she is is a particularly good plot line, empasising her helplessness and unconsciousness.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 30, 2012 07:25 PM
In one of the old black and white cliffhanger serials the heroine (not a superheroine, she was fully clothed, darn it) was knocked out by a crook who was wearing handcuffs. He had been knocked out by the "hero" and handcuffed with his hands in front of his body. The "hero" left his girl friend there to guard him thinking it would be safe. The villain woke up and sneaked up behind the pretty heroine and slammed his handcuffed fists to the back of her head and knocked her out cold.
She fell spreadeagled on her back. He unbutttoned her jacket and got the keys to the handcuffs out of an inside pocket as she lay out cold. Nice to watch.

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 30, 2012 09:33 PM
Quote:
In one of the old black and white cliffhanger serials the heroine (not a superheroine, she was fully clothed, darn it) was knocked out by a crook who was wearing handcuffs. He had been knocked out by the "hero" and handcuffed with his hands in front of his body. The "hero" left his girl friend there to guard him thinking it would be safe. The villain woke up and sneaked up behind the pretty heroine and slammed his handcuffed fists to the back of her head and knocked her out cold.
She fell spreadeagled on her back. He unbutttoned her jacket and got the keys to the handcuffs out of an inside pocket as she lay out cold. Nice to watch.

If she was hit on the back of her head, hard enough to Ko her, why and how would she fall onto her back?

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 01, 2012 07:01 PM
Good quesion. She was sitting down in a chair at a desk talking on a two way radio. The villain wisely waited until she signed off saying, "See you tomorrow". Then the villain whacked her on the head. She fell sideways out of the chair and rolled onto her back out cold. It was a sexy knockout by my standards anyway. Although she was fully dressed (not a superheroine) it was fun to watch.

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 02, 2012 10:07 AM
Great to read all these responses. Also good to know so many guys have this 'like' in their list of kinks. Why did the lady fall on her back? Because she looks all the more fetching and lovely, that's why!

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 03, 2012 05:47 PM
Thanks for bringing up the subject. Yes, the thought of frisking the pretty superheroine while she is knocked out is hot to me (hot as in sizzling). And you are right; the reason she landed on her back is because HEY MAN, THIS IS SHOW BUSINESS.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005059