Guys

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 23, 2011 09:18 AM
I've always been straight as an arrow. I know there are a few scenes in this page that involve guys being koed but I usually skip them whenever I come across them as I have no interest in it whatsoever. Recently, however, I've been thinking differently due to an event. I was helping a friend clear out stuff from his home office. Anyway, aside from me he also had this other young guy who was mostly sorting through files and stuff. He was a nice looking 19 year old (compared to my 42 years old) and was friendly enough. He even invited me to his 20th birthday bash taking place about 3 weeks from now. He had quite a slight physique and longish blonde hair. His face was sort of boyish- almost pretty but at this stage I didn't really think much of him apart from his personality. Later on however, when we were clearing up the last of it, I noticed him being a bit wobbly and looking a bit groggy and just when I was about to ask if he was okay, he fainted. My friend was next to him so thankfully managed to hold him and prevent him from hurting himself. I couldn't help but feel quite aroused as my friend lowered this limp and unconscious young man to the ground. I took notice of his beauty even more at this time. I actually felt quite jealous at the fact that my friend got the chance to catch and then hold this guy in his arms after lowering him to the floor. Despite my jealousy however and of course wanting to stare even more I pulled away to call for help from someone I knew was a certified paramedic who was just across the road from where we were. I returned and the young guy was conscious again although looking very disoriented. Apparently nothing was wrong and we could find out why he had fainted. Perhaps he worked too long or something. Later on while my friend was packing up I was talking to the guy and he told me that it wasn't the first time it had happened and he had fainted many times before! I hope there is nothing wrong with his health because he is a great guy. Anyway it was then he invited me to his 20th birthday party :) I don't think that I'm gay, I think its just a combination of how uncannily pretty he was (for a guy), his personality and of course the sleepy fetish. What do u guys think?

bloodhound570

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 26, 2011 09:51 AM
I'm in the same boat but I do, on occassion seeing guys ko'ed, particularly Lyle Waggonner from the old Wonder Woman tv series and male characters in cartoons and comics

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.008120