Not liking the recent updates

Forum :: Praise, Criticism and Site Help

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 03:43 PM
I must say I'm very disappointed in the updates for the past few months. There has been a focus on physical KOs and bondage, which I do not find very hot at all. I want to see more chloroform and gassing.

I know this is a matter of taste, but just throwing it out there.

On another note, I don't particularly like the new design either. I mean it's not bad, but I want to be able to arrange scenes by time added and rating. I only see a tiny section for recent updates, but that should be a lot bigger. And I can't arrange by rating, which I think was a feature on the old design.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 05:38 PM
Your second point I can understand. That's a matter of taste and I can understand your arguments about it. Maybe Red can work on it, if he feels that it is supplemental to the current website.

But your first point is just absolute nonsense and disrespectful. It's not like Red has a whole big amount of comics loaded with all sorts of KO scenes which he can choose from to put online. The amount of KO's he puts on this website is enormous, so you cant even begin to imagine the amount of comics he has to go through to find all of those. Because if you find a KO in a comic, that's just luck. It has nothing to do with choice. Personally, I dont give a crap that you want to see more chloroforming and gassing scenes. If you want to see more of those, go find them yourself. And if you're willing to share them, like Red's been doing for a couple of years now, there's always the 'Add Scene' button on the top of your screen.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 21, 2009 05:59 PM
Hey Arcadian, welcome to the forum!

You know, I like chloroformings and gas scenes as well, but the truth is they are really rare. If all I ever posted was chloroformings and gassings, well there would be very few updates.

As for being able to arrange scenes by date added, you can do that. Please read my other post about "how to use this site". You can't sort by rating, but I might come up with a solution to that.

I run Sleepycomics.com
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 22, 2009 10:45 PM
I am perfectly satisfied with and delighted with the work you guys are doing. Please keep up the good work. Any dissatisfaction I may have is in the original artwork, (such as calf-definition in Liberty Belle's legs), not in the effort you guys put forth. And as far as chloroform scenes are concerned, it is obvious to me that such scenes are far fewer in number than other KO illustrations and that is nobody's fault, it's just the way it is. I'm sure you guys put up everything you come across and do not restrict yourselves in any way. Three cheers!!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 22, 2009 11:49 PM
Quote:
And as far as chloroform scenes are concerned, it is obvious to me that such scenes are far fewer in number than other KO illustrations and that is nobody's fault, it's just the way it is. I'm sure you guys put up everything you come across and do not restrict yourselves in any way. Three cheers!!

Thanks for your response Paul. Right now almost everything that I find goes up within minutes. And I managed to find like 3 chloros the other day as well!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Arcadian

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 08:04 PM
Quote:
But your first point is just absolute nonsense and disrespectful. It's not like Red has a whole big amount of comics loaded with all sorts of KO scenes which he can choose from to put online.

What the hell? I already acknowledged that it's a matter of taste, and I was expressing my subjective evaluation of the recent updates. I do not consider that to be either disrespectful or nonsense, since it is based on the fact that there have been fewer updates in said categories.

I had no intention of criticizing the existence of this website. It goes without saying that I like this website and I'm glad it exists. Nonetheless, I'll say if I don't like the updates.

By the way, nice updates this week.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:43 PM
You know Arcadian, I'm glad you brought this topic up. Everyone has their own tastes. Some people like chloroform and gassings, others like more physical KO's. I want to satisfy both camps of people. Usually, physical KO's will outnumber softer KO's and that's normal. You can always just skip the scenes you don't like.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:59 PM
Quote:

By the way, nice updates this week.

You're welcome

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.006113