Fetish out of control?!

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2012 01:50 PM
Quote:
Anna,

Visit this website. I'm not saying you are necessarily anorexic but the dangers are considerable:-

http://ezinearticles.com/?Long-Term-Effects-Of-Anorexia-Nervosa&id=940791

Hi again owenowen321,
I never wanted to be one of these attention whoring anorexic bitches on the Internet, but here we go:
I'm bulimic since I was 12. I'v been in treatment but it didn't really worked. It's a chronic disease and chances of recovery are very low
My fetish makes it even harder, because I just love everything that gives me pain. and yes, I am aware of all the dangers in it.
And you saying its not healthy and i shouldn't do it, makes it even more fun to do :)

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 23, 2012 06:41 AM
Anna,

First of all look at some of the replies to this post. There are people who actually care about you. I think to some extent I speak in part for others but no one wants to see you hurt and hurting.

No one can have a personal relationship with someone who they only contact on a forum but within the limitations of the forum I personally care for anyone who is hurting.

I've personally felt hurt. As a child I was compared to others who were better at all sorts of things than I was and I've felt inferior (which hasn't stopped me getting a highly responsible technical post in the NHS in England).

I recognize within myself that I've sometimes acted in bizarre ways because I've felt rejected. In truth we live in an age where rejection is hurting many people and we all deal with that in various ways.

There's nothing wrong with wanting some attention as long as we don't monopolize it. It what makes us significant.

You are significant and a person of value.

Anna1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 23, 2012 08:59 PM
Thank you owenowen321 :)

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005457