Fetish out of control?!

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 18, 2012 11:10 PM
Hi guys!
First of all I wanted to say that this is such a great website and I'm so happy I found it!
Like many of you, I thaught I was the only "freak" out there....
I'v noticed that there are some other females (except me)who posted here and share the same fetish,which is also, a surprise.
Anyway, I'm here to share with you and ask some questions :)

At the beginng my fetish was all about male submission. And by saying beginning I mean the age of 4...
I just loved watching man faint, injured or even dying. I wouldn't play with any of my male dolls before I cut them and painted them red so they would look like they bleeding. I guess in that aspect I'm more extreme than most of you, but still my main thing is fainting.
When I got older, at about 16 I wanted to experience fainting and helplessness myself.
It happened to me just a couple of times. Once when I overworked and starved myself. I was dragging myself from work to the doctor's office, without eating a thing for 2 days. I remember feeling light headed, graying out and really weak but also very happy and arroused. Then I got to his office and collapsed... I woke up all shaking on his bed with him holding my hand asking me if I was okay. since that moment I have a huge crush on him ,even though he's old and not good looking <3
second time was when I had way too much to drink at a party.I don't remember anything, which is sad, but apperantly I couldn't walk, or stand, and fell right into my friend's lap and was taken to bed by him.

My problem is that this fetish is taking over me, and I find myself making myself physically and mentally weak just so I can get arroused.
also I tend to be very aggressive with my sexual partners and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop myself at the right point.

So can I please get some advice on how having this fetish and still lead a normal life? Because I don't want to give it up completely !

stationk

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 20, 2012 10:31 AM
if you can't get control by yourself and you are endangering yourself by not eating or any other action to make you feel 'weak' and 'faint', then you need professional help to get it under control for your own safety.

Quote:
Hi guys!
First of all I wanted to say that this is such a great website and I'm so happy I found it!
Like many of you, I thaught I was the only "freak" out there....
I'v noticed that there are some other females (except me)who posted here and share the same fetish,which is also, a surprise.
Anyway, I'm here to share with you and ask some questions :)

At the beginng my fetish was all about male submission. And by saying beginning I mean the age of 4...
I just loved watching man faint, injured or even dying. I wouldn't play with any of my male dolls before I cut them and painted them red so they would look like they bleeding. I guess in that aspect I'm more extreme than most of you, but still my main thing is fainting.
When I got older, at about 16 I wanted to experience fainting and helplessness myself.
It happened to me just a couple of times. Once when I overworked and starved myself. I was dragging myself from work to the doctor's office, without eating a thing for 2 days. I remember feeling light headed, graying out and really weak but also very happy and arroused. Then I got to his office and collapsed... I woke up all shaking on his bed with him holding my hand asking me if I was okay. since that moment I have a huge crush on him ,even though he's old and not good looking <3
second time was when I had way too much to drink at a party.I don't remember anything, which is sad, but apperantly I couldn't walk, or stand, and fell right into my friend's lap and was taken to bed by him.

My problem is that this fetish is taking over me, and I find myself making myself physically and mentally weak just so I can get arroused.
also I tend to be very aggressive with my sexual partners and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop myself at the right point.

So can I please get some advice on how having this fetish and still lead a normal life? Because I don't want to give it up completely !

Anna1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 20, 2012 05:04 PM
Yeah I know, I should get help cause I'm generally fucked...
But I wanted to ask people who share pretty much the same fetish with me,
How do you cope with it? I mean it's all around us, sleeping, fainting, and helpless woman.
I know for me fantasy isn't enough. What about you?

Torqual3d

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 20, 2012 07:03 PM
I am in no place to judge you and I think I understand. There are plenty of people out there with plenty of fetishes and I think the only abnormal people are those who either have no fetishes or (worse) try to convince themselves they don't have any or surpress their natural feelings.

You should stop thinking of yourself as broken and feel good about yourself for acknowledging how you feel and taking the step to discuss it and ask the advice of others.

Often the strongest people have a hidden side where they want to be out of control.

The real problem is if you harm yourself or place yourself at risk / in a vulnerable position. There really isn't a safe way to make yourself unconscious (unfortunately) and I hope especially you aren't doing it on your own?

What is the main buzz you get from this? Is it planning it, talking about it, remembering it afterwards, or is it just experienced at the time? You say you feel great when you wake up. Would it feel the same to act this out with a partner or do you actually need to be unconscious for real? Does it need to be with a stranger for you to enjoy it?

Sorry for all the questions but I am wondering whether there might be some ways to make this safer....

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2012 05:32 AM
Anna,

We all have this fetish one way or the other and from other topics I suspect we view it in a number of ways. However while your expression of it might be to want to make yourself unconscious be aware that to actually do so carries enormous risks. These, depending on what you do would include as a minimum:-

Stroke.
Brain damage of varying proportions.
Loss of memory function.
Epilepsy.
Loss of bladder control while unconscious.
Nausea.
Heart attack.
Death.

Unconsciousness is the body's last defense against injury. Even medically induced unconsciousness isn't totally risk free.

Do talk about it though, we do have some understanding of how you feel.

Anna1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2012 02:53 PM
Hi Torqual3d,
I actually feel good about my fetish, and since I'm open about it, I told it to most of my partners, and none of them wanted to hurt me in any serious way, they won't let me hurt them either! One of my biggest fantasies is to be beaten or cut and lose so many blood, until My body get's that ultimate submission and pleasure. And I would never find someone who I trust enough to do it to me and to keep me alive.
I guess the main buzz it's putting your life and body in someone else's hands, and by treating me well and dominating he shows me how much he loves is me... And that's why acting out is never enough.
And since this need is not fulfilled I can't get it off my mind and I make myself and other people hurt just so I can get some pleasure :)

Anna1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2012 03:30 PM
Owenowen321,
I am aware of the risks, but I guess I like living on the edge.
Anyway for now all I do when i want to get it off is just weakening myself by not eating.
And i don't think it involves any of the risks you've mentioned, or does it?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2012 05:14 PM
Anna,

I have a medical laboratory background and may have spelled out some of the most extreme examples of the damage you can incur, however the reality is that they can occur and in the uncontrolled environment of making yourself unconscious they are more likely to happen. For instance, go on to youtube and search for 'fainting game'. What you will see is dozens of kids who've got away with playing the fainting game but a significant number have suffered irreversible brain damage through it.

That's just one instance. Please don't experiment with this because the potential for serious harm is strong.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2012 05:34 AM
Anna,

Visit this website. I'm not saying you are necessarily anorexic but the dangers are considerable:-

http://ezinearticles.com/?Long-Term-Effects-Of-Anorexia-Nervosa&id=940791

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2012 12:18 PM
Whatever happens, I hope you don't hurt yourself.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.006665