back during the clone saga of spidey . . .

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 04, 2012 07:28 PM
There was a scene in a spectacular spidey ish there was a sleepy ots carry of a bat themed.woman that was.hanging with Puma. She was.clawed.and passed out during a fight between spidey and puma. Puma runs off and spidey debates on given chase or savng her. Next page he's swinging with over his shoulder for a few pages ending when he gets.on a roof and then craddles her. Spidey and puma.are fighting on the cover and its.the "web of" story.

Drawn by Sal Busema(sp?) by the way.

gabknight2005

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 09, 2012 12:20 PM
Quote:
There was a scene in a spectacular spidey ish there was a sleepy ots carry of a bat themed.woman that was.hanging with Puma. She was.clawed.and passed out during a fight between spidey and puma. Puma runs off and spidey debates on given chase or savng her. Next page he's swinging with over his shoulder for a few pages ending when he gets.on a roof and then craddles her. Spidey and puma.are fighting on the cover and its.the "web of" story.

Drawn by Sal Busema(sp?) by the way.

I found the story : the Sal Buscema part is from Spectacular Spiderman 218 (Saga "Back from the Edge") However, I only have it in french language...

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 10, 2012 09:18 PM
Dude thanks for uploading the scene!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005522