Supergirl's Biggest Fan (SG Sleepy Story)

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 16, 2012 04:26 PM
Hey thanks to the feedback from my last story, decided to do another. Thanks for all the comments and please let me know what you think of this one.

Streaky the cat was resting on the couch. The orange and white kitty was staring at the open window waiting for her owner to return. The open blinds billowed and the cat sat up and walked towards the window. A pair of red and yellow boots came through and lightly landed on the floor. Streaky walked over and purred, rubbing its fur against the boot. A pair of blue covered arms came down and a smiling bright blonde haired girl picked up her pet.

“Hey Streaks.” Supergirl smiled. Hugging the cat she floated up and over to the kitchen.

As she did this, Kara kicked off her boots revealing her stocking feet. Landing near her kitchen island, the Girl of Steel let Streaky off on top of it. Kara opened the fridge and removed some juice. Pouring herself a cup, she also got some milk out. A small bowl which read STREAKY ‘SUPER-CAT’ was pulled over and Kara poured her cat a drink.

After finishing her own juice, Kara went to her room to change out of her leotard, skirt, and tights. She hung up her costume inside a hidden compartment in her closet. Streaky looked up from his bowl to see Kara now dressed in a pair of shorts, comfortable sky blue t-shirt, and hair in a ponytail. Her faux glasses were on as well. No one would have suspected that Kara Linda Kent was in fact Supergirl. She walked over in some red socks and hopped onto the couch. Kara had finished her patrolling for the night and was looking forwards to a nice relaxing night of TV. While sitting at the couch, Kara’s phone buzzed with a message. Reading the text she smiled and said out loud, “Hope she can make it.” Streaky came over and Kara petted the cat as she watched.

Not long after Kara had settled in there was a knock on the door. She used a blast of x-ray vision and saw standing outside was her new neighbor. Cindy was a nice enough girl, if a bit clingy it seemed. She had moved in a few days again ago and Kara had helped her. Unfortunately the recently arrived girl seemed desperate for a friend and was trying to latch onto Kara. The superheroine was trying to be polite but it was getting a little annoying.

She opened the door and smiled, “Hi Cindy.”

“Hey Kara, listen I wanted to thank you for being so nice to me this week.” Cindy was a pretty girl. She looked like your standard college coed. She had curly brown hair and wore a tank top with blue jeans. The girl was holding a bottle of wine with a pair of glasses.

Kara wanted to just relax and hopefully have some company soon. However at heart, Kara was a kind person, “Thank you, I’m expecting somebody so I can only have a glass.”

“Okay, trust me you’ll like it.” Cindy came in after Kara’s invitation.

As the Girl of Steel closed the door, she didn’t notice the small fanatical gleam that came over Cindy’s eyes as she looked around the apartment. It had disappeared though when Kara came back over. Setting up the drinks on the island, Cindy opened the bottle and poured the wine into the glasses. She handed one to Kara.

“To friends” Cindy smiled.

Kara didn’t grin as much and answered, “And to welcoming you to the big city.”

She sipped the wine and thought it tasted pretty good. They stood by the island and talked for a little bit. Kara was polite as she listened to Cindy talk about her life story. Cindy had drank her glass and asked if Kara wanted another. The off duty heroine noticed she had drank the whole thing. She had expected to do it so quickly so Kara answered yes.

“Hey did I ever tell you I was saved by a superhero once?” Cindy said excitingly as she poured.

Kara shook her head, “No Cindy.” In fact the Girl of Steel was surprised; Cindy had talked so much over the last few days it should have come up.

“I was on a flight going with my university’s ancient history group to Asia. Anyway we lost two engines duel to a mechanical failure. We were by Metropolis at the time.”

“Let me guess, Superman saved your plane.” Kara answered. She wouldn’t be surprised her cousin saved planes so often even Kara couldn’t remember them all.

“Even better, it was Supergirl!” Cindy squealed.

Kara looked excited too but tried to remember the incident Cindy talked about. Right, she remembered, Flight 4758 from last year, she answered, “Not long after Supergirl showed up right?”

“Yeah, she is so cool. Stopping the fall, easing the plane to the airport, and making sure we were all okay. Kara she’s so beautiful and powerful.” Cindy beamed.

Kara normally tried to blow off praise for her heroic alter-ego. However she felt touch at such praise from someone she had saved, “I’m sure she would appreciate hearing that.”

Cindy smiled, “I think your right. After that I followed her career, she’s such a great role model for women and a hero in her own right. What I would give to meet her again.”

Supergirl blushed. Kara took another sip of wine and enjoyed the taste. In fact it was really good, she felt quite relaxed. That’s when Kara wondered; wait…why am I feeling relaxed. Cindy was slowly sipping her wine. If Kara had been paying more attention, she would see that the young woman was watching her intensely. Kara took another drink but felt strange.

“You okay Kara?” Cindy asked, however she wasn’t doing it out of concern.

The secret identity of Supergirl closed her eyes. I’m feeling….weird…like I can’t……focus….something’s….wrong, Kara thought. She put the wine down and put a hand to her forehead. The heroine ran through the possibilities in her mind, I’m….feeling weak….but there’s no kryptonite here, my powers….have been fine….what’s….going on. Kara started to rock slightly as if standing straight was a problem. Cindy walked over and put a hand on Kara’s shoulder.

“What’s the matter Kara? Did you drink too much?”

“No….I……” Kara sighed and began to slump towards the island. Cindy held her by the shoulders and patted her lightly on one.

“Now, now, just relax, it will all be over soon.”

Kara’s eyes widened. She looked over at Cindy, “What….have…you done to…me?”

Cindy looked ashamed, “Now, I know you think this is bad, but it’s actually good…Supergirl.”

The heroine looked shocked and pushed Cindy away. She was knocked across the kitchen and groaned a little bit but that was going to be all the resistance Kara could offer. The Kryptonian stumbled away trying to reach her room. She drugged…me….somehow, Kara figured out, can’t….fight….need to signal for help. However her strength was already giving out. Supergirl fell near her couch. Knowing she wasn’t going to reach her Justice League communicator in the closet, Kara went for the next best thing. Pulling herself onto the couch, Kara grabbed her phone and tried to text.

A feminine hand reached in and took the phone from Kara, “Sorry Supergirl but I can’t have you calling anyone.”

Cindy helped Kara into a laying position on the couch. The drugged superheroine was shaking her head as she laid face up. Cindy kneeled next to her and stroked Supergirl’s forehead, “Just relax Supergirl, it’s alright.”

“How….how…did you…..know.” Kara didn’t bother denying it. Clearly Cindy had figured out her identity. If she was some sort of regular criminal, she wouldn’t have something powerful enough to affect Kara.

“I tell you soon, now you need to relax the potion I used on you is designed to make you nice and sleepy.” Cindy explained.

Kara closed her eyes as Cindy removed her glasses. A magic potion, Kara had no defense again magic, “What…do you want?”

Cindy looked down lovingly at Kara, “I told you, Supergirl is amazing. I’ve waited a long time to meet you again.”

Kara was feeling so weak, she was nearly passed out and barely managed to say, “What…?”

Cindy leaned in a kissed Supergirl on the lips. Kara had no ability to fight it. As if part of the potion that had her in its grips, Cindy’s kiss caused Supergirl to pass out. Streaky, hiding from the stranger under the couch was the only one to hear as the neighbor said, “Don’t worry I’ll make sure nothing ever happens to you.”

….

Kara sighed as she came back around.

The blonde brought a hand to her head and tried to shake off the effects of the potion that Cindy had used on her. It took a few moments for the heroine to regain her senses. Kara felt and saw she was in her bed. Nothing had been done to restrain her or keep her from leaving the room. She used x-ray vision and saw through her apartment’s walls. Much to Supergirl’s surprise, Cindy was nowhere. After a few minutes Kara felt strong enough to get up and off her bed.
“If I’m going to deal with this girl, better to do so in my red and blues.” Kara said.

She walked over and opened her closet. A press to the hidden panel in the wall revealed her Supergirl outfit. It a few moments, she had changed from her shirt and shorts into her heroic identity. The Girl of Steel feeling stronger now opened the door and stepped out into her apartment. Carefully she used her super senses to try and sniff out where Cindy was. However Supergirl couldn’t find any trace of the magic using foe. Confused Kara stopped in the middle of her room and paused.

“Where could she be?”

Supergirl didn’t notice anyone approaching from behind thanks to spell Cindy had casted on herself. The girl slipped an arm around Supergirl’s trim waist and forced a white cloth over her nose and mouth. Kara cried out but suddenly felt weak. This time it was as if she was instantly depowered, Supergirl found that her strength was gone and Kara couldn’t break Cindy’s grasp. The crazed coed explained why Supergirl found herself so helpless.

“I used a spell to hide myself Supergirl, not even your senses can spot me now. This is enchanted chloroform. The moment you smelled it, it stripped you of your superpowers. Now you’re as vulnerable as a regular woman. With each breath, you bring yourself closer to a nice sleep. I do love that you put on your costume, I was going crazy trying to find it.”

Supergirl’s struggles lessened as the girl talked. Her eyes blinked heavily and Kara felt so sleepy. Cindy gushed with excitement as Supergirl slumped into her arms. Her idol was almost out. Kara murmured into the cloth, “can’t believe this….so weak…..this girl…..she’s capturing me…”

With a deep sigh and a final slump, Supergirl passed out. Cindy carefully lowered the heroine to the ground. She stood over Supergirl and stood in her new clothing as well. A pair of tight jeans was joined by a tight long-sleeved Super symbol shirt. In her hands was the enchanted chloroform which she tucked into a jean’s pocket. Cindy went down and touched Supergirl’s costume. She gushed at the idea she was touching the S on the Girl of Steel’s chest.

“Get a hold of yourself girl, first things first.” Cindy told herself.

The girl grabbed Supergirl under armpits and lifted her up off the ground. Cindy dragged Kara to the bedroom again. With loving care she laid the sleepy superheroine on the bed. She adjusted Supergirl’s cape, hair, and made her more comfortable by removing her boots. Setting the red and gold footwear by the bed, Cindy admired the heroine’s tights covered legs. Touching them she wanted to explore Supergirl some more but decided to stay focused. She left the room for a moment.

Cindy returned with coils of white rope. She proceeded to tie Supergirl with it, starting at her arms, than working her way down to her thighs. The last bit Cindy tied tightly was Supergirl’s ankles. Just as she finished the bondage, Kara came back around.

“Uhhh….” She moaned.

Cindy sat next to her on the bed and lightly stroked Supergirl’s face, “Easy Supergirl, just breathe.”

Supergirl still weak from the chloroform said, “Why….are you….doing this?”
“I told you, I’ve admired you for so long Supergirl. I can’t let anything happen to you.” Cindy answered, “You fight so many dangerous foes, I don’t want to see you hurt.”

“How…did…you know….my secret identity…?” Kara asked. If she waited, her strength would return and maybe she could get the drop on her.

“I studied everything there was to know about you Supergirl. Eventually I figured out where you most likely lived in Metropolis. Once I got an apartment here I watched and waited. Kara you should have been more careful coming in.” Cindy explained.

Kara closed her eyes and said, “Please…if you….really respect…me, let me go.”

Cindy shook her head, “I can’t do that Supergirl. Don’t worry soon you’ll see things my way.”

Supergirl didn’t want to know what the girl had in mind to do that. Kara felt stronger, if she could buy just a few more minutes maybe she could break free and take Cindy in. She asked, “Where did you get all this magic?”

“I’m an ancient history student. I studied some old witch tales and eventually found a spell book. Once I trained myself in its use, I was ready to meet you again. I would never have used that nasty kryptonite on you Kara, this is much safer.”

Kara thanked her for that while secretly thinking, ‘good no kryptonite means as long as I avoid her tricks, I can take her down’. Feeling strong enough, Supergirl flexed on the ropes but was shocked to discover that they wouldn’t break. Before Cindy could even explain Kara relaxed and shook her head, “Magic ropes.”

“Of course, I’m not foolish Supergirl.” Cindy answered. The girl reached for her jeans’ pocket and showed Kara the white cloth, “Maybe you need to relax a little.”

Supergirl shook her head, “No, please I’m sorry…”

Cindy smothered her with chloroform cloth and smiled, “Just breathe in Supergirl, you’ll feel more relaxed in a bit.”

Kara groaned through the rag as all her recovered power faded again. Cindy kept the cloth there long enough to leave Supergirl on the verge of unconsciousness, but not quite out. Weak, Kara could barely keep her eyes open. Cindy put the cloth the side and leaned down near Supergirl’s face.

Softly she spoke, “You look so peaceful like this, maybe I’ll keep you like this for a while. That way we can talk.”

As she moved into kiss the Girl of Steel, the apartment door opened and Cindy heard someone call out, “Hey Kara where are you? Somebody left your door unlocked.”

Cindy cursed and made sure Supergirl was too helpless to say anything. One quick whiff of the chloroform did this. Now that the heroine was quiet for sure, she headed to door. Peeking around carefully, Cindy saw that a tall athletic girl was inside the apartment. She wore a black leather jacket over a red shirt, a pair of dark shorts, long pantyhosed legs went down to some fashionable boots. Her dark brown hair went down to her shoulders. She looked concerned. Cindy pulled back and remembered, Kara had said someone was coming over. Having gotten so involved with Supergirl, Cindy had completely forgotten. There was no chance of talking this girl away so Cindy would have to take her by surprise. Quietly walking back to Supergirl, Cindy retrieved her chloroform cloth and held it close. She then made a loud noise by kicking the dresser.

“Kara?” the girl asked.

Cindy hid herself in a corner of the room and waited for the girl to appear. She walked through the door moments later stopping when she saw Kara on the bed. Using this moment the crazed Supergirl fan pounced. Cindy grabbed the girl and shoved the cloth into place. Much to her surprise though the girl was quite strong, and Cindy lost her hold falling onto the ground. She was lifted up with more of that surprising strength.

“What did you do to her?” the girl asked.

Before Cindy could answer, the strong woman sighed and felt a little woozy. Cindy seeing that the brief amount of enchanted chloroform had worked struggled and freed herself from the grip. She pushed the new arrival into the corner and again placed the chloroform in its proper spot. Supergirl could only watch helpless as her friend was fighting to escape but weakening as she breathed in more of the fumes. Cindy held the girl in place with her body while her arms pushed the sleepy cloth deep into the pretty girl’s face.

Finally the powerhouse lost all her strength and slumped down into the corner. Cindy laughed and said, “Not so tough now are we?”

The dark haired beauty sighed in response and slipped into sleep. Cindy removed the cloth and pulled the girl out of the corner and laid her against the bed on the ground. She searched the girl’s pockets finding a wallet the ID inside gave the girl’s name as Dru Prince. Supergirl meanwhile had woken up again. She looked down and saw the top of Dru’s head. Keeping her mouth shut she watched as Cindy reappeared.

“Well this changes my plans. I’ll need to take you to our new cabin sooner than expected Kara.”

Supergirl shook her head, “I’m…not going…anywhere…with you.”

Cindy shook her head. The fan left returning with the bottle of enchanted chloroform. She poured a fresh dose onto her pad and climbed onto the bed. She straddled Supergirl and said, “I don’t think you have much of a choice in the matter.”

She was about to apply the cloth when there was a crack of thunder behind her. Cindy turned to see Wonder Girl standing behind her. Before she could speak the red and blue clad Amazon slammed a punch across her face. The blow backed with Herculean strength KO’d the crazed fan in a single punch. Cindy dropped onto the bed, out cold.

“Kara, you alright?” Wonder Girl asked as she worked on breaking the magical rope.

“Yes, not too worse for wear.” Kara was helped out of the ropes and leaned on her arms on top of the bed. She explained all that had happened.

“Yikes, well my lasso can remove her knowledge of your identity, good thing I came over tonight.” Wonder Girl answered after Kara finished.

Supergirl nodded, “I’d say so, now let’s get her back to her apartment. Besides we have to start our movie marathon.”

Wonder Girl easily lifted the sleepy Cindy over her shoulder, “Okay but you really sure you want to start off with The Collector.”

THE END

Modified on: 2012-08-16 13:27:07
clone

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 16, 2012 09:20 PM
Another great story! The dialog is especially good. The only complaint I have is that Cindy was defeated. Would have loved a sequel where another heroine is captured trying to save Supergirl from the cabin. Still, this is the better of the 2 stories you've posted.

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 18, 2012 01:23 AM
Love the idea of a crazed SG fan.

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 18, 2012 11:37 PM
Thanks guys, will do another one soon!

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.009718