Games

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 31, 2012 03:53 PM
Hello all

Pardon my asking, but has anyone extended their sleepy/unconscious fetishes to the realm of games? I mean there are some games I know out there that allow you to ko the characters in it (aside from fighting games). Ones I know about are Death to Spies/Hitman series (You get to use chloroform/hit people over the head/use syringes to ko them and a choice to ots carry them.) and Fallout 3/New Vegas
(Several of the weapons inflict 'fatigue damage' that ko's an opponent instead of outright killing them.) These games lets you knock out and-to an extent-manipulate the ragdolls. Thoughts and comments?

Thanks beforehand

clone

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 31, 2012 05:08 PM
I've been playing games since the days of the old playstation, and I've seen quite an amount of sleepy/bondage in many games. One that sticks out in my mind is the Spiderman 2 movie game on the playstation 2/xbox/gamecube. I was 8 when I first got it, and I always liked knocking out the female gang members you fight, especially since they act like a ragdoll. I never knew why I liked it until I got older. There was also the Destroy All Humans games that were out on the same systems, which let you pick up people telepathically, knock them out/kill them, and run around with them in the air. I could go on, but I don't want to type a giant post that takes up the entire page.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 31, 2012 11:10 PM
I think whoever makes the first good bondage/sleepy video game will become a millionaire.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lowelertskopter

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 11, 2012 11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3LrVaXMb4

there is this one (grabbed by the ghoulies) that has a good bit of bondage/peril scenes.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004183