What part is your favorite?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 12:43 PM
Despite the fact that we all share the fetish of knocking girls out and seeing it done, there is a lot of diversity in the methods and such. For example, I prefer chloroform stuff over head bonks, though I do enjoy both.

Also, during the process of the girl fainting/passing out/getting knocked out, which moment thrills you the most? My favorite is the eyerolls. It just really gets me when a girl is going under and in sleepy confusion her eyes roll around her head and go cross eyed and then roll back. The eyes are my favorite part.

In addition to these preferences, do you have any other fetishes that play a part in your fantasy? I have a sock fetish, so in my ideal situation, the girl spends a nice long time in that half conscious state being confused and doing eyerolls, and after she lets out that last sigh of resignation and her eyes roll back, it's fun to walk around her and unzip her boots, pull them off, and give her a foot massage.

I <3 eyerolls
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:40 PM
Aside from the initial KO, my favorite "part" of the KO sequence is the arm carry. I especially like the classic two armed unconscious carry. Arm carries are also quite popular on comic covers, so the artwork for them is usually really good.

I run Sleepycomics.com
shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 01:08 AM
Here`s my answer:
Personally, I think chloroform is the best. I like putting girl unconscious by a soft way such chloroform, drugged drink, and injection. But I like chloroform the most.

The moment that really thrills me is when my victim start to be overpowered by the chloroform. She start to weakened and lose her hope to get away. In that state, the girl will easily overpowered by me/us ^^

I don`t really know about your third question. I like to do variety of things to my victim. But I like make them at a very sleepy state and maybe give her shoulder a nice and gentle massage

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 08:04 AM
Chloroform is my favorite. The highlight of any knockout is the time between the girl passing out and her being carried/dragged off. While her limp body is being held or touched I love it when the attacker caresses her face or body before getting on with business.

I agree with Red, the arm carry is best. A byproduct of my love of classic monster movies. An OTS carry can be really good to if the damsel has really great legs.

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 09:39 AM
I do like that carry. It does a great job of showing the limpness of the victim. Ragdoll effect ftw! <3

I <3 eyerolls
firestar22_15

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 05:08 PM
Sleepy knows that I enjoy the barefoot scenes. Besides that, I have to say the surprise of the victim getting knocked out or fainting. Their expression before they fall asleep is priceless. The last part has to be the falling. When they get knocked out sometimes, they usually fall to the ground.

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 26, 2009 12:19 PM
For me, it's what happens after the knockout that's the icing on the cake. When the victim of the KO is carried off, dragged into another room, or tucked away in a closet, or what have you.

For instance, what makes the Fausta scene in the 1970's Wonder Woman show, for me, is not just the knockout itself, but everything that happens after: WW carried into the car unconscious, then carried out when they get to the plane, then the brief but lovely shot of her face resting against the corner of the fuselage before the henchman tucks her head down inside the plane.

SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 27, 2009 10:52 PM
My favorite has to be a chloroform knockout. It just drains their strength and the superheroine just gives in. Some good sleepy or villain taunting during the KO is the prefect topping. My next favorite KO method is one scene less often, the power drain. For me their is just something about the heroine having their powers and strength stolen, forcing them to pass out. Part of it is the fact it puts them in bigger trouble then usual needing to use their head to get out of it.

Supergirl is my favorite heroine so anything with her in it is a plus.

knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 12:24 PM
My favorite method of knocking out the heroine is having the villain sneak up behind her and slug her with a blackjack/gun butt/club. This does not mean I don't like the chloroform. That is exciting too. When they get knocked out from behind I like to hear her make a soft groan like: OOOOHHHHH, then fall backward and land on her back.
If she falls forward and lands face down or slightly on her side that is okay too. Then I like to see the villain kneel down and slowly roll her limp form over on her back. I rarely see that happen but it is very erotic and sensuous to me.
I like the arm carry and OTS both about equally. The further he carries her the better such as outside to a waiting car. Carries are more exciting if her arms and legs are swaying to and fro as she is being carried. Some actresses really do this part well and are better at this than others.

If the superheroine has interrupted a burglary and gets knocked out I like to have the burglar continue his burglary with the pretty heroine lying knocked out on the floor and as he continues to open the safe or whatever I like to see him pause and look at her to make sure she is still out cold. Than after he gets the loot he carries it out in a brief case in one hand and the knocked out superheroine over his shoulder with his hands on the back of her legs as he goes out the door to his getaway car parked in the dark alley.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 01:23 PM
Quote:
Despite the fact that we all share the fetish of knocking girls out and seeing it done, there is a lot of diversity in the methods and such. For example, I prefer chloroform stuff over head bonks, though I do enjoy both.

Also, during the process of the girl fainting/passing out/getting knocked out, which moment thrills you the most? My favorite is the eyerolls. It just really gets me when a girl is going under and in sleepy confusion her eyes roll around her head and go cross eyed and then roll back. The eyes are my favorite part.

In addition to these preferences, do you have any other fetishes that play a part in your fantasy? I have a sock fetish, so in my ideal situation, the girl spends a nice long time in that half conscious state being confused and doing eyerolls, and after she lets out that last sigh of resignation and her eyes roll back, it's fun to walk around her and unzip her boots, pull them off, and give her a foot massage.

One of my favorite things to see is a superheroine on the losing end of a "knock-down-drag-out" fight (as long as it is not portayed in realistic fashion, with blood/cuts/bruises); she might be winning at first, but something happens at some point in the fight that allows her opponent to gain the upper hand, and manage to knock the beautiful, scantily-clad heroine unconscious.

It is also fun for me for the villain to engage in some other activity that will involve some dialogue -- say, communicating with his superiors, or barking orders to his minions -- while the heroine is out cold on the floor. Lots of times , I like the dialogue to be about the altercation that he has just won, with comments on the ease or difficulty involved in defeating the heroine.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.011095