What is the victim profession?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:55 PM
Policewomen, teachers, Military officers, young mothers, doctors, businesswomen, nurses, all in skirts that reach, at least, a little above the knees. Leg man, you know.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:56:03
docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 11:04 PM
Well, jungle girls are an old favorite of mine all since my dhildhood, when
I used to watch old, old movies in the afternoon TV. But businesswomen are great too, like in that german clip with the elegant businesswoman being surprised,
chloroformed, and left to sleep in the floor. There is something in natty female officers, like natty navy woman officers. I love that Aika scene where that
big guy (Aika's business competitor) falls in a room full of lovely crew officers,
and knocks out one by one... But I have some special something for women athlets, specially runners... But swimmers and specially divers are also great.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 11:17 PM
Quote:
I used to watch old, old movies in the afternoon TV. But businesswomen are great too, like in that german clip with the elegant businesswoman being surprised,
chloroformed, and left to sleep in the floor. There is something in natty female officers, like natty navy woman officers. I love that Aika scene where that
big guy (Aika's business competitor) falls in a room full of lovely crew officers,
and knocks out one by one... But I have some special something for women athlets, specially runners... But swimmers and specially divers are also great.
This should interest you. http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/SPORT/tennis/02/16/dubai.wozniacki.murray/t1larg.jpg

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 11:37 PM
Quote:

It amazes me that after 19 long months, today is the day this forum is reopened by 3 different replies. I guess it goes to show, nothing is ever out of date on Sleepycomics.com! Since the original proposition was that we could not choose "SUPERHEROINES", I will try to honor that condition. There are still many good choices for me that are left, but superheroines would be my first list all 100+ of them. 1) CIA agents and/or policewomen rate high for me, especially because they know martial arts and can put up a good fight (Lady in Red, Starr Flagg, Lady Blackhawk, Dakota North etc) 2) Jungle Girls definitely rate high because most of them can defeat a lion or a tiger in hand to hand combat (Sheena, Rulah, Nyoka, Camilla etc) 3) Self-appointed crime fighters (like Blonde Phantom) and finally but not least 4) Western Cow-girl crime fighters (Wilma West, Lariat Lucy, K-Bar-Kate etc). Even without Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Mary Marvel, or Invisible Girl it is easy to see there is still a lot of good stuff out there to choose from. Do you think the original questioner is still around to read these answers. :)

Modified on: 2011-04-27 20:40:05
docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 28, 2011 08:32 AM
Oh, and I forgot to add:
There are also Pirate girls,
always dressed in ragged, revealing, man's clothes...

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007904