What is the victim profession?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 01:56 PM
Finally, my first topic
I`ve been thinking lately, each of us has to have a preference about the female that unconscious. So I want to know top 3 profession that you prefer with the reason you picked those. Oh yeah, I think majority of us will placing superheroine on the very top of his list, so don`t use superheroine as your answer.

Me first
1. Cheerleaders
They are really hot for me. I love fantasizing about chloroforming them. I mean they are energetic so they will struggle really great when I force them to inhale that sweet scent.
2. Models
Once again, they are hot. I fantasizing about they already sleeping in her room, I pressed the cloth to her mouth and nose so she can have her beauty sleep... in my grip.
3. Nurse
Love their costume. And hospital, I mean how many kind of sedative they have ^^

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 03:14 PM
If superheroines cannot be number one then it's this:

1. Spies
Always hot, always tight outfits and stuff like that. Well trained, but still being defeated is just great.

I dont really have a 2 and 3. I just like superheroines and spies. That's pretty much all there is too it.

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 03:47 PM
This is a tough one. I think I would have to say number one is:
1. Japanese School Girl - I'm not into the heroine thing much, to be honest. I don't care a whole lot for American comics, I'm big into anime and manga, and that outfit just does it for me. Not to mention I have a huge sock fetish, and long socks are part of the uniform.
2. Maids - Again, lots of frills and very girly. I dunno, I like girly victims. And they almost always wear long stockings. ^^
3. Hard to say. Maybe librarian, but at the same time, not. Librarians never wear socks, so it doesn't hit all my key points.

I <3 eyerolls
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 05:48 PM
Quote:
Finally, my first topic
I`ve been thinking lately, each of us has to have a preference about the female that unconscious. So I want to know top 3 profession that you prefer with the reason you picked those. Oh yeah, I think majority of us will placing superheroine on the very top of his list, so don`t use superheroine as your answer.

Me first
1. Cheerleaders
They are really hot for me. I love fantasizing about chloroforming them. I mean they are energetic so they will struggle really great when I force them to inhale that sweet scent.
2. Models
Once again, they are hot. I fantasizing about they already sleeping in her room, I pressed the cloth to her mouth and nose so she can have her beauty sleep... in my grip.
3. Nurse
Love their costume. And hospital, I mean how many kind of sedative they have ^^

1) Jungle Girl -- not really a realistic profession, but this would be my top choice if superheroine is left out. The skimpiness of the costume and the likelihood of getting konked in the head in any struggle with the bad guys are the two reasons I choose this genre.

2) Spy -- the fictional sort of female spy as portrayed in movies, TV, and Comics -- they are almost always beautiful and wear skimpy/revealing costumes. A very KO-friendly genre!

3) Private Investigator/Cop -- I know that "Charlie's Angels", "Police Woman", and "Get Christie Love" were not nearly as KO-friendly as we sleepy fetishists would have hoped, but this type of gal is always putting herself in situations that just scream for a good KO. Plus, on TV and movies, at least, they often wear inexplicably revealing costumes!

Honorable mention goes to the following professions:

4) Lifeguards -- if you like sexy/skimpy outfits, this one is a no-brainer! Ha!

5) Nosy Reporters -- you catch them snooping around your lair, what are you going to do? Why, knock them out, of course!

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 05:59 PM
Okay, here goes>

1.) Sexy girl next door - Cut off jeans, looking hot and just beyond reach. Until the chloroform of course.

2.) Poolside/Beach Babes - Scantily clad, unconscious and wet. Works for me.

3.) Party/Office Dress - Well dressed sexy woman all dressed up for a nap.

shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:34 PM
@Blx: Thx man, a first replier, I really appreciate that
@bisochim: I also like japanese school girl very much. That will be my 4th for sure. Maybe stalking them for a while to learn her routine before getting the perfect timing. Grab her from behind and chloroformed her until she passed out
@gytalf2000: Hmm, jungle girl, I never thought about that. But primitive outfit and great struggle definitely a great sexy combination of a victim. Lifeguards and nosy reporters, damn you give me so many new kind of victim to think of
@chlorodon: your 3 top really getting into me, those 3 kind was really hot

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:38 PM
Interesting thread!

For me, my first pic is of course superheroine. I think Western superheroines have great costume designs and it's always a thrill seeing a powerful woman subdued.

I'm also a fan of female sleuths, Nancy Drew type girls. They're always getting themselves into trouble. I love their innocent yet determined personalities.

I run Sleepycomics.com
knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 05:26 PM
Most of you "kids" won't remember this one. Black Cat, the one from the 1940's and early 50's. She was a movie actress when she wasn't Black Cat. I always liked that. Also Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) was a librarian which I liked.

I like the jungle girl idea also. Sheena got me jumpstarted on this. A jungle girl is already dressed very scanty, doesn't have to change clothes, ready for action and faces danger of getting knocked out every time she walks past a tree or a boulder or whatever.

firestar22_15

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2009 05:38 PM
#1. you wont believe this but Harems- the girls that belly dance for egyptian kings. Mainly they look cuter in their outfit but even cuter unconscious.

#2 Summer girls- girls with shorts, flip-flops, or in swimming attire. I prefer the girls barefoot and unconscious so I had to say this one.

#3 Schoolgirls- Girls late for class for being unconscious and cute is good enough for me

Finally #4- Barefooted/Sandaled girls- the girls that think it is ok to walk barefoot or wearing sandals when all of a sudden, Knocked out and then the sleepy foot fetish begins lol

SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 27, 2009 11:02 PM
Outside of the superheroine...

A cheerleader since they sort of dress like a superheroine. Especially if they wear tights or pantyhose with the outfit. Of course the best bit is to combine the two, USC cheerleader by day crimefighter by night After that probably a spy of some type wearing tight black outfit. Or disguised dressed for a party or work.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007880