Kissing and sleepy stuff

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 06:51 PM
I have been using the sight for a couple of years. Completely secret, nobody knows about it and I'm still not exactly proud of my craving for this stuff but I do really really like it... Just made myself a login and wanted to open something up for discussion.

Ok, I'm not sure I've ever actually seen it done, but am I the only one that would find it REALLY a turn-on if the villain, after maybe taking the heroine down with chloroform, kisses his unconscious victim on the lips? It worries me a bit that it appeals to me so much because it is moving towards rape but it would be sooooooooo unbelievably sexy! Can you imagine sub-mariner actually full-on kissing an unconscious Sue Storm in an old school "Invisible Woman as damsel in distress" context? Man...

A variation would be if the heroine was actually seduced by the person knocking her out beforehand, then EITHER she gets knocked out during a kiss, because she's so enraptured she's distracted so the guy can inject her with something, OR she's knocked out BY THE KISS ITSELF (like some kind of energy drain or something? ).

I think this sort of thing might actually be too sexest to actually be printed, but if it were done in an American comics format with say Ms Marvel (grrrrrrr) I think it would be unbelievably awesome. Is this weird even by sleepy fetish standards? Does anyone else think this would be good?

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 08:45 PM
To be short, I think it makes it even more hot.

But you're wrong! They have printed this in the past!
http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive002/newmangaverse134od.jpg
http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive002/newmangaverse144xo.jpg

Edit: the pics are too big for the page. Just copy paste the links then.

Modified on: 2009-09-28 17:46:26
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 12:19 AM
The scenario you describe does sound pretty exciting. But it also does begin to border on some ethical grey areas. At what point does the suggestive actions violate the woman's rights?

Of course you could argue that the moment she was knocked out, any freewill she had disappeared.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 10:15 AM
The ethical stuff here does worry me. However I think that really just by looking at stuff like this to begin with we've already crossed the line. But obviously, I would never advocate actually doing any of this to women!! I feel about abuse to women the way anybody does, this is all fantasy. It bugs me a little, as I've said, that I'm interested in this stuff at all. Interestingly, though, I think that part of the appeal of stuff like this in comics is that they are so unrealistic. For example, in comics, and tv, there is a status quo that somebody can be knocked unconscious for a short length of time (few hours at most) with a blow to the head, and that the victim will awake shortly afterwards with no real damage other than a headache. This is ridiculous! If you actually hit someone on the head hard enough so that they fell down and didn't get up it would be very very serious and you probably would kill them!! Similarly, a lot of the stuff on this sight, probably most of it, would have a fair chance of killing a person if it was ever actually done. That isn't appealing at all!! Its only appealing if there's the make-believe thing so you know there's no actual harm.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 10:23 AM
Quote:
To be short, I think it makes it even more hot.

But you're wrong! They have printed this in the past!
http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive002/newmangaverse134od.jpg
http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive002/newmangaverse144xo.jpg

Edit: the pics are too big for the page. Just copy paste the links then.

I've seen this one before, and although its pretty good, it isn't actually the scenario I'd like, in that Black Cat isn't the villain. Plus it would surely work best with a soft KO. Like it would have been perfectly in place in the chloroform knockout from the Fausta-Nazi Superwoman episode of Wonder Woman, where he chloroforms her under the stage.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 05:27 PM
I found some examples of "sleepy kisses" done privately:

http://vault.sleepycomics.com/archive007/sleepingnymph15.jpg
http://monsieurpaul.deviantart.com/art/WW-chloro-kiss-121284800

There's not much of it about though. Does anybody agree with me that they really, really really should have done it in that episode of Wonder Woman??

The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 09:18 PM
Question: If it's the villain doing it, why would ethics even come into it? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Although, I did think the whole Dr. Light rapist deal was disgusting and wrong for comics.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 11:47 AM
Quote:
Question: If it's the villain doing it, why would ethics even come into it? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Although, I did think the whole Dr. Light rapist deal was disgusting and wrong for comics.

Its the kind of thing I can see being done in manga but not american comics, at least not ones that anyone is ever going to read or be aware of the existence of.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 04:31 PM
I think I just have a perverted streak that likes stuff which relates to the heroine's mouth and lips. That's why I like this kissing the unconscious heroine stuff. Also its why chloroform scenes are so amazing to me.

tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 09:56 PM
I seem to remeber the British TV series The Avengers Mrs Peel
got nerve pinched while a man was kissing her

I remember being in Japan and there was a Manga in which villian
defeated female victims with a tazer and kissed them full on the lips
while they were out. Don't know the series though it was all in Japanese
and I suspect it was not meant for foreigners

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007417