Is there a "Fausta" scene among comics?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 03, 2009 11:00 PM
Most of you here are probably familiar with the Wonder Woman "Fausta" chloroform scene from the 1970's TV series. It is revered among sleepy enthusiasts around the world and almost unanimously hailed as the best mainstream chloroform scene of all time. Many people claim seeing Lynda Carter get the cloth turned them on to the sleepy fetish.

My question is, do you think there is a "Fausta" scene in comic books? I am speaking metaphorically of course. "Fausta" isn't just a famous Wonder Woman episode, it is a symbol of the sleepy community. In other words, it defines chloroform; whenever you mention chloroform, you think of "Fausta".

I want to know if there is a scene among comic books that is as revered as "Fausta" is.

To be honest, I tried thinking of such a scene, and I couldn't come up with one. All comic book KO's are great, but there isn't one that is truly as memorable as that famous Wonder Woman episode.

What do you guys think?

Modified on: 2009-10-03 20:01:28
I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 01:27 PM
The fausta scene is ten times better than any other knockout I have ever seen on tv. I don't think there's any equivalence of that in comics.

Plus I don't think there's been a scene in comics quite THAT hot. Wonder Woman is soooooooo humiliated in that scene, plus all that heavy breathing. Its as if that scene was designed to be as erotic as possible and I can't believe they showed it. I mean, how exactly could that scene have been any more erotic? I'm not sure if I've seen a scene on this sight which seems designed to be erotic to that degree!! (Excluding of course the original art, the doujins, and i guess Femforce.)

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 02:56 PM
Maybe the Empowered scene with Captain Chloroform. That was really magnificent. It's just that Empowered has a mask so you really can't see the eyes like you could in Fausta which made it so epic.

That's the only thing that I can think of. Although I do think Fausta is more known also for it's legacy, which no comic really has.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 04:24 PM
Quote:
Maybe the Empowered scene with Captain Chloroform. That was really magnificent. It's just that Empowered has a mask so you really can't see the eyes like you could in Fausta which made it so epic.

That's the only thing that I can think of. Although I do think Fausta is more known also for it's legacy, which no comic really has.

The empowered seem is pretty awesome!! But its different because its in a comic which to my knowledge is all about bondage and stuff. What surprises me so much about the Fausta scene is that it isn't a fan or fetish thing at all. That its Wonder Woman getting the cloth rather than a character just made up for the purposes of being knocked out makes a lot more appealing.

There are also lots of other really good KO scenes from the Lynda Carter series, although Fausta is by far the best.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 04:28 PM
There are certain characters in comics that I think are sort of iconic when it comes to knock out scenes. Wonder Woman obviously, Black Canary, Batgirl (although there aren't many good scenes with her); Sue Storm is a favourite of mine, and probably the heroine I most like to see unconcious. She-Hulk has also had some amazing scenes. But there's no particular scene, for me its more the character getting knocked out. Like Wonder Woman getting knocked out is always pretty good partly because you know its Wonder Woman, one of the most powerful women in the DC universe: that makes it hot.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005277