What version of Wonder Woman do you prefer the most? (v1, 2 or 3)

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 10:38 PM
WW has gone through some big changes over the years... Which version do you prefer the most and why?

V1

V2

V3

Personally I prefer the second version of WW. The first one doesnt seem realistic enough for me and in the third version she barely ever gets knocked out. The second WW had the exact right amount of KO's and a great artstyle.

EDIT: Changed the pics to better fit the layout.

Modified on: 2009-10-05 20:27:05
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 11:16 PM
I prefer the Silver Age Wonder Woman. You're right, the Golden Age William Mouton version was just way too far fetched. She was basically a sex bondage character, nothing else.

Silver Age Wonder Woman had some more interesting adventures. She was knocked out a lot and the art style was very fitting. I also felt Wonder Woman's Silver Age personality was the best. She was confident and strong, yet still very feminine.

Modern day Wonder Woman's personality is just "bad ass", which isn't all that interesting to me. I really like the modern day art though.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 11:17 PM
Oh, on a side note, if you want to post pictures in the forum, please use thumbnails instead. If you look at a scene, at the bottom there is a drop down which contains forum thumbnail code. Just copy and paste that code in your post. Thanks!

I run Sleepycomics.com
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 11:17 PM

But given the choices above, I would choose the Golden Age, just because it was by far the most fun. But I prefer the toned down Golden Age of the TV show even more, plus Lynda Carter was so gorgeous in the role.

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2009 03:43 AM
version #2, it reminds me when I started reading superhero comics.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.008084