Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 09:49 PM
A side hobby of mine is writing and illustrating a graphic novel

I've used this site to post my work as I'm an self teching myself
digital arts

For a "Girl got KO'd" scene, what has to be in the content story or graphocs to make it a 5 Star rating for you ?

Your Thoughts..... ?

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 14, 2009 09:57 PM
If you know me, you know that I rarely give out 5 star scenes. For me to give a scene 5 stars (the highest possible rating), it has to have several core elements:
* Cute or sexy damsel. She has to look good.
* Full body shots, or good face shots.
* Several panels depicting the scene. The more panels the better.
* Good setup + context, knockout execution, unconscious shots, wake up and bondage. It must have at least 4 of those 5.
* Historical significance. If I feel a scene has special traits that will let it stand the test of time, or is very memorable, I will give it 5 stars.
* Original art (if it is hand drawn especially) usually gets 5 stars.
* Pure excitement. The scene has to give you that "rush" when you see it.

For the record, I consider an "average" scene to be 2 stars, which is kind of arbitrary but that's just how I see it.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 07:12 PM
Like Red pretty much it has to be the complete package, although I sometimes just give it 5 stars purely because I feel that way about a scene even though it may not be the complete thing.

But mostly is of because what Red says.

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2009 04:00 PM
What gets me the most (as you can see in my sig) is the process of the girl being knocked out. I like it to be slow, with lots of blushing and depiction of the girl's eyes going crossed and rolling back. I good, "Mmmmmm..." is always a great touch. I also like to see lots of proof that the girl is %100 limp, and if you know me you know that I also have a huge sock fetish, so I would like to see things like the girl being chloroformed with her own sock, or after the girl is out cold, the villain takes her shoes off and touches her socked feet. Really weird, but I yam what I yam.

I <3 eyerolls
bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2009 04:03 PM
Another good thing is if she's being knocked out in a way that doesn't stop her from talking, if she says things sleepily like, "Stop, I'm about to faint," or "Ohh, you're knocking me out," or things along those lines.

I <3 eyerolls
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004524