Bondage on sleepycomics.com: More or Less?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 03:23 AM
Originally, Sleepycomics.com did not have any bondage scenes on it. Now, it is a category on its own and I post bondage scenes along with knockout scenes at almost the same rate.

However, I don't usually post EVERY single bondage scene I find. The reason is because it often doesn't do anything for me. Bondage+KO scenes are the best.

How many of you here think there should be a bigger emphasis on bondage scenes? Is there anyone who thinks I should focus less on bondage and more on KO's?

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 11:42 AM
I don't care. Bondage doesnt do it for me either.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 04:23 PM
Bondage without a knockout is pretty rubbish in my opinion.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 04:40 PM
OK I've just found some scenes that dispute with what I've just said, but in general a knockout makes it ten times more appealing.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
Arcadian

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 04:59 PM
LESS bondage, definitely. That's not why I visit this site.

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 05:15 PM
I have no interest in bondage alone scenes. If you load one I just ignore it. More or less bondage scenes I'm going to keep doing the same. Do whichever better serves our fledgling community.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 18, 2009 06:03 PM
Interesting, there seems to be an atmosphere of hostility towards bondage here. I never realized that actually! My canned response would be, "give it a chance! You may like it one day!" After looking at a lot of bondage...I actually started liking it!

But the real answer is, Sleepycomics.com is a much more diverse site now and caters to more than just our fetish. There are people who request all sorts of things, from tickling to barefoot scenes. It's hard to please everyone.

I feel that if I begin ignoring bondage scenes, I will be criticized for missing out on an opportunity. That opportunity being, the creation of a fully comprehensive "Damsel in Distress" database.

But never the less, I have heard your concerns and the voices of people who speak are louder than the ones who remain silent. What I'll try to do when uploading scenes, is to pool all related bondage pictures into one massive scene. That way it's still in the database, but you guys don't have to sift through so much to get to it.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2009 09:07 PM
For me bondage aint a huge thing to me. I dont mind it but its not like how KOing does it for me.

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 27, 2009 09:31 PM
Please keep up your good work on bondage. Those who aren't "tuned into it" don't have to look at it, they can enjoy the pics they like. To me "unconscious carries" are tops, but even greater than that is a series of pics that go like this: superheroine is KO'd, superheroine falls limp into arms of captor, superheroine is carried into captor's lair or hide-out, superheroine is laid unconscious on table or into chair, superheroine is tied up, captor bends down and lears at unconscious superheroine, superheroine eventually wakes up, smart mouths her captor, who promptly pops her in the mouth knocking her unconscious once again. I have never seen a series of pics like this, but it would be my ideal. It has everything and the bondage portion is simply part of the whole. My bias is: more is always better than less, or to put it a tad different: it's better to have a thing and not need it than to need a thing and not have it. Nuff said.

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 28, 2009 09:28 AM
Yeah, bondage doesn't really do anything for me either, but I'm sure there are some people here who do enjoy it. I say keep posting it, though not as much as KO scenes. Thank you for asking us!

I <3 eyerolls
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.004215