Looking for artwork by ChadTheH, please help

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 26, 2009 07:32 PM
So you guys know who ChadTheH is right? He drew this famous piece:

Well Chad needs our help. He is looking for a commission he did a while back involving Invisible Woman (Sue Richards). In this sequence he drew, Sue is onboard a ship full of bad guys and Trapster blasts her with glue, turning her into a statue. It used to be on a website called comicbookstatuary.com.

I'm sure someone here has been collecting fetish artwork over the years and may have saved this particular piece. If you have, could you please post it? We may get a very good gift if someone has this. Thanks!

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 27, 2009 04:52 PM
Quote:
So you guys know who ChadTheH is right? He drew this famous piece:

Well Chad needs our help. He is looking for a commission he did a while back involving Invisible Woman (Sue Richards). In this sequence he drew, Sue is onboard a ship full of bad guys and Trapster blasts her with glue, turning her into a statue. It used to be on a website called comicbookstatuary.com.

I'm sure someone here has been collecting fetish artwork over the years and may have saved this particular piece. If you have, could you please post it? We may get a very good gift if someone has this. Thanks!

I vaguely remember seeing the artwork, but I do not have it in my personal collection. Sorry!

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003050