The Embarrassment of being "caught"

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 01, 2009 03:04 AM
So most of you probably live with someone else right now, whether it be family or a significant other. Generally when you live with other people, privacy becomes very difficult to maintain. So has there ever been a situation where you were browsing Sleepycomics.com, or any other fetish site, and someone walked in on you?

What I used to do was quickly switch to Google.com when someone walked in, but I found that it made things more suspicious. It's like, why was I on Google.com everytime someone walked into my room?

One time, as a joke, my brother browsed Sleepycomics.com on his Wii in the living room, while my mom was cooking in the kitchen next door!!! I was about the strangle that guy. Thank God I live alone now.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Lobo

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 04, 2009 01:14 PM
Hello Lobo here

In my case, well, you can tell Im very cynic person, because I not only see bondage and sleepy scenes in my house, I see this kind of “educational material” in Internet Café to, even in my work .

Well, you see, most of the bondage scene I see are not “erotic” (okey, okey, I see sites like bedroombondage.com and another “adult” sites) in fact, not ofense, but sleepycomic is not what I considered a site that I have to see in “secret”, because there is nothig “indecent” in this place.

Only one time, a guy tell in Internet Café, “You see that gay? He only see tied up women!” But that is the only incident a have.

In México, since the 40´s there is a lot of comic whit women tied up and gagged, so, I think is not sooo weird that somebody see this kind of material in internet .

See you and sorry for the bad english.

Lobo. A big Ran Mouri fan.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 04, 2009 05:36 PM
I take every precaution necassary for that not to happen. Even if I think im just hearing something I click it away. No way thats gonna happen to me.

Buckley

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 05, 2009 08:46 PM
Dittos...I prefer to keep my fantasies private. Maybe some Babe will come along and I can eventually let my guard down...but not just yet!

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 03:36 AM
lol, this is a quite funny topic!
Some years ago, the only access to the net in my house was my big brother's pc.
Since I've never had a good realationship with pcs, I didn't know how to delete the list of visited website, so my brother found the main page of sleeperkidsworld (another fine site to find good kos, it's about female wrestling).
I thought I was really in trouble, fortunately I told him I was just looking for some wwe sites and I found that one by accident and he believed me.
Now I have my own pc and this kind of accidents happen no more!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 21, 2009 10:19 PM
Wiktionary defines "fetish" as follows:

1) Something nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body which arouses sexual desire or is necessary for one to reach full sexual satisfaction (like a foot or a stimulating picture).
2) Something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman.
3) An irrational, or abnormal, fixation or preoccupation.

Both 1) and 3) above seem to be combined in our prevailing understanding and usage of this word on this website, though for some three "3)" is not necessarily a part of it. One, "1)" seems to always be a part of it. If what I say is true so far, then it follows that our "sleepy fantasy" is, in some way, shape or form, a "sexual" fantasy. If we can agree on that, then it should be no suprise that most of us want to keep it private. Sex is simply something we don't talk a lot about in public. We have been socially conditioned by hundreds of years of custom to keep this subject personal and private. Some years ago a popular children's TV star ("Pee Wee") was seen masturbating in his seat at an adults only movie theatre, and this destroyed his career . . . he was publically ridiculed and humiliated. Why? Because our western civilization values have taught us that this is a private matter, one does not parade one's sexual pleasures in public. To make it public would be like having sex with one's wife in a downtown department store window, with the curtains wide open. Conclusion: sleepycomics is one of several types of sexual fantasies, and as such our social mores teaches us to keep it private, therefore it should never come as a surprise if we are "embarrassed" when we are "caught".

Modified on: 2010-01-18 17:03:22
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:43 PM
Most of my friends know about it, except Miss D and the sister I live with. I'm not going to tell my old high school teacher that I used to fantasize about holding her limp, unconscious body in my arms...Heck, there goes that orgasm again! Besides, she's probably around 70 by now.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:44 PM
Quote:
lol, this is a quite funny topic!
Some years ago, the only access to the net in my house was my big brother's pc.
Since I've never had a good realationship with pcs, I didn't know how to delete the list of visited website, so my brother found the main page of sleeperkidsworld (another fine site to find good kos, it's about female wrestling).
I thought I was really in trouble, fortunately I told him I was just looking for some wwe sites and I found that one by accident and he believed me.
Now I have my own pc and this kind of accidents happen no more!
You like Sleeperkidsworld too, eh?

Modified on: 2011-04-28 01:37:29
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:45 PM
I was stupid when I was younger. I would draw pictures of my fetish then throw them out the window...whole, not even crumpled.

Modified on: 2011-04-28 01:40:52
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005642