Sleepycomics.com Word of Mouth

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 02, 2009 02:48 AM
Let's face it guys, I run a kick ass website here. Sleepycomics.com is one of the most innovative fetish sites out there, and invaluable due to the amount of data stored here.

But when I recently did a Google search on the phrase "sleepy fetish", Sleepycomics.com was not in the search results. In fact, I didn't see it in the top 20 pages. All I got were mostly commercial bondage/sleepy sites (and there are a ton of them).

Come to think of it, Sleepycomics.com is still relatively low key. Hardly anyone ever talks about this site outside of this forum. I get the feeling that a lot of sleepy/bondage enthusiasts still don't know about this site (which honestly, is their loss).

A part of me thinks that by keeping Sleepycomics.com low key, this place will last longer. Any kind of publicity I get, will probably be negative.

But I also want more people in our community to visit this site. I feel bad that there are people out there missing out on all the great content here.

So what do you guys think? Should we keep Sleepycomics.com between ourselves, or try to expand our audience?

I run Sleepycomics.com
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 27, 2010 12:09 AM
If you want to rank in Google for these phrases I can help you with that, but I think it's better to keep it low key. The best thing for a community like this is to have a tight group of people that actually contribute rather then just leech content.

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005621