Are you single right now?

Forum :: Love and Dating Advice

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:31 PM
Ok as of tonight I guess I'm not single anymore but I'll see what happens.If it stays fun, we'll keep it up. If it goes down, that's fine aswell. At least we had a good time. Anyway I'm definitely not into comitting myself too much right now.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 10:02 PM
Quote:
Ok as of tonight I guess I'm not single anymore but I'll see what happens.If it stays fun, we'll keep it up. If it goes down, that's fine aswell. At least we had a good time. Anyway I'm definitely not into comitting myself too much right now.

Dang that was fast! What's she like? Does she know your fetish at all?

I run Sleepycomics.com
VictorKruger

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 28, 2009 02:55 AM
As of tonight I am single.

I came on here to try to cheer up ironically enough.

Hope everyone else is doing better!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 28, 2009 10:22 AM
Quote:
As of tonight I am single.

I came on here to try to cheer up ironically enough.

Hope everyone else is doing better!

Sorry to hear that. I swear I must be the only one here who isn't doing anything: people are hooking up, breaking up and hooking up again.

I run Sleepycomics.com
owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 28, 2009 02:53 PM
I'm married, never had sex before we were married, I haven't had sex with someone else and all the sex we have is thousands of times better for it.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 22, 2009 01:52 PM

Modified on: 2009-12-22 11:04:53
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 22, 2009 02:00 PM
Quote:
I'm married, never had sex before we were married, I haven't had sex with someone else and all the sex we have is thousands of times better for it.

What I especially like about your response, Owen, is what is implied in what you are saying. I sense that you are telling everyone that even though you are happily married, your sleepycomics facination is not in any way a problem. If indeed that is what you are implying, I want to give you a big high five and say "that's great man". . . . that's exactly the way it's supposed to be! I see no reason why a sleepycomics interest must necessarily interfere with a successful, satisfying and happy sexual relationship with one's wife.

Modified on: 2009-12-22 10:58:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 23, 2009 08:24 PM
Quote:

How do you know that if you've never had something to compare it with?

pekinobo

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 30, 2009 02:24 AM
Quote:
Very simple question to help get this place started.

If you're single, please tell us a little bit about your situation. Why are you single? Do you want to be single? Are you currently looking for a partner?

Married, but lives alone since 39 months back (my wife past away).
Sometimes it´s boring not to have anyone, sometimes it gives me a better change on drawing comics full time and don´t have to follow my partners will etc etc.

sleep tight and tied
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 30, 2009 09:00 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Very simple question to help get this place started.

If you're single, please tell us a little bit about your situation. Why are you single? Do you want to be single? Are you currently looking for a partner?

Married, but lives alone since 39 months back (my wife past away).
Sometimes it´s boring not to have anyone, sometimes it gives me a better change on drawing comics full time and don´t have to follow my partners will etc etc.

Wow, I'm sorry man. That must've been the hardest thing in the world to handle. Hope you can keep yourself together!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Page creation time: 0.012384