Are you single right now?

Forum :: Love and Dating Advice

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 12:47 AM
Very simple question to help get this place started.

If you're single, please tell us a little bit about your situation. Why are you single? Do you want to be single? Are you currently looking for a partner?

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 12:09 PM
I'm single, but I do have a fuckbuddy... But most of the time I'm just meeting new people and hanging out with them. I dont need a relationship or anything, so if we can be friends who sex, it's fine by me! I noticed about myself that I am not responsible and reliable enough to be in a relationship yet. So for everyone it's best if I don't commit myself.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 06:09 PM
Quote:
I'm single, but I do have a fuckbuddy... But most of the time I'm just meeting new people and hanging out with them. I dont need a relationship or anything, so if we can be friends who sex, it's fine by me! I noticed about myself that I am not responsible and reliable enough to be in a relationship yet. So for everyone it's best if I don't commit myself.

Man, I wish my life was that interesting. Right now most women just seem to ignore me, which is strange because I'm really rich...don't women like money?

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 10:03 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Man, I wish my life was that interesting. Right now most women just seem to ignore me, which is strange because I'm really rich...don't women like money?

Guess life isnt that easy. It's not all about how much money you have. The money is something that comes with you, that's a bonus deal. But the thing that's most important is you. Off course there are a million tricks (who actually work) to pick up women, but I don't think that that is what will make someone happy in the end.

But if I do need to give a suggestion, be open and be confident. If you are open to other people and willing to strike a conversation, they will be open to you. You don't have to your whole life story off course.
And be confident, PLEASE be confident. If you have like these neurotic twitches, like scratching yourself, touching your hair, constantly looking around and not being able to look her in the eyes, then get rid of them. It's all I can say. It shows that you're insecure which is not attractive.
Oh and the final thing, you've got a good job now, but don't talk about it unless she asks about it. And definetly dont brag about it.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 10:17 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And be confident, PLEASE be confident. If you have like these neurotic twitches, like scratching yourself, touching your hair, constantly looking around and not being able to look her in the eyes, then get rid of them. It's all I can say. It shows that you're insecure which is not attractive.
Oh and the final thing, you've got a good job now, but don't talk about it unless she asks about it. And definetly dont brag about it.

You know Blx, the interesting thing is that I am actually a very outgoing person in real life (if you ever meet me you'll know). But there is something about my personality that I don't think people like...I still can't figure out what it is. Maybe it's arrogance. Maybe.

But I'm not too worried about it actually. 90% of the people in my demographic end up getting married, so it's bound to happen to me at one point. I just gotta be patient.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 01:41 PM
But, you know people dont immediatly fall in love or want to have sex with you when just meet them or talk to them. That only happens if 1. you're a supermodel or 2. if you're a popstar or actor like Zac Efron or something. In America it's different of course but once someone is actually comfortable around you, that's when you can try to hang out or go on a date.

Because I really do not think that you are not a nice guy, or even an arrogant asshole. I really dont. But who are the people that don't like you (which I think is fairly questionable)? Because when a stranger walks up to me on the street and starts talking to me out of the blue, male or female, I need to get out of there as fast as possible.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 06:02 PM
Quote:

Because I really do not think that you are not a nice guy, or even an arrogant asshole. I really dont. But who are the people that don't like you (which I think is fairly questionable)? Because when a stranger walks up to me on the street and starts talking to me out of the blue, male or female, I need to get out of there as fast as possible.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little (or making excuses for myself ).

The other day I did approach a new girl at our juggling club. Showed her some tricks. I doubt she's single, but eh, whatever.

I don't care too much right now actually. I'm way too interested in sleepycomics.com.

I run Sleepycomics.com
bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 12:48 PM
Quote:
Quote:

You could always give her a whiff of chloroform and bring her back home. ;D

I <3 eyerolls
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 24, 2009 11:44 PM
Quote:

You could always give her a whiff of chloroform and bring her back home. ;D

...I like the way you think!!!

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 06:31 PM
I'm single and I absolutely hate it and I feel like I'm going to be single forever. Sometimes it feels like this kind of thing is what I have instead of actual interaction with girls. I'm not really happy with my fetish or my situation with regard to girls, so meh...

I am definitely looking for a relationship, but it's just not going to happen I think...

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Page creation time: 0.007334