Any other weird/unique fetishes?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 27, 2011 03:05 AM
Quote:
My fetishes consist of seeing women unconscious and barefoot, pretty standard. However the weird part is that after seeing my mom faint constantly throughout my childhood, I have become very attracted to the idea of mothers unconscious. I have never found anything online about this fetish. So all I could do was write about it myself.

I've seen stuff online about guys who drug and molest their mothers; but nothing about mothers simply fainting? Was she narcoleptic or did she have some other condition that led to the fainting?

I almost hooked up with a nacroleptic once. I had met her online about the same time I met my wife; and of course was truly intrigued by the possibilities of her condition. Double that I met her on a "sleepy" site. But it was not to be, as I fell for the otehr gal and she for me; but I do occasionally wonder what it might be like to have a woman who knows what I like and be able to actually do it without drugs or roleplay! :D

As for unique fetishes; I don't know if "force-fantasies" qualify. As we admit that fainting and knock outs are sexy, the next logical progreasion is forced sex. I've had the pleasure of roleplaying the part of a psycho rapist with several consenting women. each and every one of them was willing to allow for my other fetishes to get me to engage in theirs. (Yep, about half of those women had hard-core rape fantasies and wanted to act them out with me! The rest were either lovers who were into roleplaying and/or simply offshoots of bondage games. :D

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 27, 2011 11:54 PM
Quote:
the idea of mothers unconscious.
It seems you have
created a new NET-acronym: MILSU, meaning: Mothers I'd Like to See Unconscious.
Any TV character falling in that class?

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 28, 2011 01:23 PM
Groping.
Stripping.

Modified on: 2011-03-28 18:31:30
Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
michealdark

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 30, 2011 12:13 AM
Pregnant women in peril, and superheroines not just knocked out but murdered. Secret agents in peril is another one for me. Also, if you're familiar with Berenger from Deviant Art, I'm doing a story based on her Invisible Killer charater.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 31, 2011 11:18 PM
Pregnant women in peril... hot! I think any circumstance that makes the woman just a tad more vulnerable is incredibly sexy! Plus there is that mystical glow of pregnancy... I really think it can add 1 to 2 points to a womans looks... a 6 can be a solid 7... even a borderline 8 when she's knocked up... (add still another point when she's knocked out!

michealdark

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 02:47 AM
Quote:
Pregnant women in peril... hot! I think any circumstance that makes the woman just a tad more vulnerable is incredibly sexy! Plus there is that mystical glow of pregnancy... I really think it can add 1 to 2 points to a womans looks... a 6 can be a solid 7... even a borderline 8 when she's knocked up... (add still another point when she's knocked out!

Well when I was peril I also mean snuff, which is where things get understandably touchy with others. But a good KO scene is more than enough to suffice (not to mention safe for this board!).

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 12:11 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Well when I was peril I also mean snuff, which is where things get understandably touchy with others. But a good KO scene is more than enough to suffice (not to mention safe for this board!).

I got no problem with death from a fantasy sense... though I don't get into "blood and guts" kinds of stuff, any photo-set or video (or comic/artwork) that depicts the damsel in extreme danger works for me... asphyxiation and/or drowning usually leave a relatively unblemished corpse, at least within the fantasy-realms; and it's easy enough to consider a "dead" woman as unconscious or vice-versa in the art of fiction...

Add to all that, a good number of "death fetish" scenarios require the victim to be subdued, so often I can find a good KO leading up to the death scene... So I'm sure those would be good for both of us.

I'm not so much into slasher type stuff, but for the psychological terror... having that DID (or in the case of your fetish, the PDID) be rendered unconscious and helpless... and then to wake to find herself tied or constrained and at the mercy of some nutjob. I could really enjoy that! :D

michealdark

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 01:45 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I got no problem with death from a fantasy sense... though I don't get into "blood and guts" kinds of stuff, any photo-set or video (or comic/artwork) that depicts the damsel in extreme danger works for me... asphyxiation and/or drowning usually leave a relatively unblemished corpse, at least within the fantasy-realms; and it's easy enough to consider a "dead" woman as unconscious or vice-versa in the art of fiction...

Add to all that, a good number of "death fetish" scenarios require the victim to be subdued, so often I can find a good KO leading up to the death scene... So I'm sure those would be good for both of us.

I'm not so much into slasher type stuff, but for the psychological terror... having that DID (or in the case of your fetish, the PDID) be rendered unconscious and helpless... and then to wake to find herself tied or constrained and at the mercy of some nutjob. I could really enjoy that! :D

I'm into shooting and asphyx myself. Asphyx is easy to work into general unconcious scenarios too, which is fine for this site.

Actually I guess my ultimate fantasy would actually be Emma Watson playing a pregnant superheroine that gets choked to death. :)

Modified on: 2011-04-07 10:45:38
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:12 PM
Only what you guys have. I know a guy on Deviantart who's into simulated necrophilia, tongues and hair, though.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:13 PM
Quote:
Pregnant women in peril, and superheroines not just knocked out but murdered. Secret agents in peril is another one for me. Also, if you're familiar with Berenger from Deviant Art, I'm doing a story based on her Invisible Killer charater.

Modified on: 2011-04-27 17:26:24
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009037