Any other weird/unique fetishes?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 09:17 AM
I know everyone here shares the knockout or bondage fetishes, but does anyone else have any kind of off the wall ones?

I think everyone knows my sock one, but aside from that and the sleepy fetish, I think that's about it.

Anyone else?

I <3 eyerolls
VictorKruger

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 06:35 PM
Quote:
I know everyone here shares the knockout or bondage fetishes, but does anyone else have any kind of off the wall ones?

I think everyone knows my sock one, but aside from that and the sleepy fetish, I think that's about it.

Anyone else?

Breast Smother, being strangled.

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 31, 2009 10:11 PM
My off-the-wall one involves feet but, very specifically, the sight of a young woman sitting on her feet (or one foot.) I was a good student in high school but I actually flunked a very easy class because there was a gorgeous, petite girl next to me who always sat on her feet at her desk. She can be barefoot, in socks or wearing shoes - doesn't matter - as long as her feet are tucked under her butt.

My specific sleepy fetish is a young woman fainting from shock or surprise or fear; I don't care about KO's or chloro or any of that.

I like the Doll Man fainting scenes posted here because two of them feature different women fainting from fear and, when they come to, we see them sitting on their feet on the ground or floor as they struggle against post-faint grogginess. The fact that the artist does this twice makes me wonder if he shared my particular weirdness.

The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 05, 2010 06:17 PM
I adore bare, female, feet, especially when the girl is asleep. Heh, I guess I'm like Reducto from Harvey Birdman... "Her feet are so tiny!" HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Drayna

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 05, 2010 10:01 PM
XD Hair. I have this really odd hair fetish, especially if it's uber long hair. And like, helplessness. That's why bondage is such a turn-on for me.

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 23, 2010 11:18 AM
@PhaintPhan: Haha, that's different. I share the shock fainting, but I think I more enjoy the long drawn out loss of consciousness.

I <3 eyerolls
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 23, 2010 01:12 PM
@bisochim - I'm with you on the drawn-out thing; not as much fun if they just scream and drop.

If you have a Netflix account, you should rent the DVD of the 1936 Flash Gordon serials, FLASH GORDON: SPACE SOLDIERS. Jean Rogers plays Flash's girlfriend Dale Arden; her role in the story is to run around in a skimpy (for the 1930s) costume and faint whenever Flash gets in trouble. Some of her faints - though corny and preposterous - are pretty hot. She goes gradually limp and, when completely unconscious, her body seems almost boneless. Sample scene on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7IleR1oFA

What's really nice is you can watch these movies for the fainting scenes but tell yourself you are deepening your knowledge of cinema history. George Lucas drew heavily from these silly movies when he put STAR WARS together. In fact, the reason he made STAR WARS was because he couldn't get funding for a Flash Gordon remake!

Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 24, 2010 08:29 PM
Well I have explained before here about my babyfur fetish. I know to some its different but I have excepted it and have enjoyed it. Ironically I found out the sleepy fetish by a infantilism page I went too. If anyone is curious about what I am into I will leave a link for anyone to view. Be warned some may look at this more then just odd but this does NOT involve children. http://understanding.infantilism.org/

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
Drayna

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 29, 2010 03:13 PM
Baby fur?

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 24, 2010 02:59 AM
My fetishes consist of seeing women unconscious and barefoot, pretty standard. However the weird part is that after seeing my mom faint constantly throughout my childhood, I have become very attracted to the idea of mothers unconscious. I have never found anything online about this fetish. So all I could do was write about it myself.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.024344