Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:14 PM
Quote:
Quote:
the idea of mothers unconscious.
It seems you have
created a new NET-acronym: MILSU, meaning: Mothers I'd Like to See Unconscious.
Any TV character falling in that class?

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:23 PM
June Cleaver, Maureen Robinson, Clair Huxtable, Kitty Montgomery, Lois Griffin, Marge Simpson, Wilma Flintstone, Betty Rubble, Irma Boyle and, though not strictly a TV character, Alice Mitchell.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 08:31 PM
Leg man, of course! How could I forget my own fetish? LOL

Modified on: 2011-04-27 17:33:44
InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:25 PM
Like a lot of guys, I am really turned on by catfights, especially if a black-haired gal defeats a blonde or even more so, if a villainess beats a heroine. Hence, I have a modest collection of female wrestling DVD's and sometimes visit websites dealing with such.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 03:06 AM
Catfights or female wrestling doesn't do so much for me, but a woman drugging or kncking out her rival, and then after tying her up; teasing her sexually or tormenting her in that kind of way is great.

I have bought a few things over the years from Anton video. One they did several years ago with Nina Neon and Tori Sinclair (Knocked Out Tied Up 18 I think it was) had Tori inviting her boss, Nina over for drinks; drugging her and then doing all tha kind of stuff to her. Of course these videos are usually tame, and ended up with Nina turning the tables and tormenting Tori... thos kind of things I can enjoy.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 07, 2011 11:04 PM
Mixed fights, especially if the guy wins and most especially if the girl doesn't put up more than a token resistance. There used to be a video that I especially liked on YouYube but they must have deleted it.

Venomous

View Profile
Post Date: May 08, 2011 01:20 AM
Quote:
Mixed fights, especially if the guy wins and most especially if the girl doesn't put up more than a token resistance. There used to be a video that I especially liked on YouYube but they must have deleted it.

There is a YouTube downloader now. I have a copy and it's helped me save videos that would have otherwise been deleted ;) .

(also on topic: hypnosis/mind control is another 'philia of mine. Kind of goes hand in hand with sleepy stuff, as it does traditionally involve putting a subject to sleep like state during induction o.o)

Modified on: 2011-05-07 22:27:41
Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: May 09, 2011 01:53 AM
Sorry it took so long for me to add this, been busy and such. Anyway Drayna was asking what a babyfur is. A babyfur is what I am into except you are a anthromorphic character. like say micky mouse or bugs bunny. and to clarify I am not into screwing animals. Just to make sure no one got that idea. one more thing i want to mention, furry characters dont turn me on, I am only into it cause anthro charcacters are cool. Oh i forgot...I also like Neko girls as another interest (cat girls half human half cat:D)

Modified on: 2011-05-08 22:56:36
ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 09, 2011 06:50 AM
My carry fetish is for both sleepy and non-sleepy. But I'm not into women carrying men.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.011402