Decorating your home/apartment

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 11, 2010 10:36 PM
Quote:

Oh yes, please do! I can't wait to see some pics; this should be fun!

Finally done! Here are some pics:
http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/sleepyred/Interior/

Here are some previews:

Let me know what you guys think. Do you have any suggestions for improvements? Thanks!

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 11, 2010 11:41 PM
Wow thats pretty graphic. Ill be honest, I could never find the courage to do that and I honestly think that, even if I had the courage, I wouldnt do it. However if you want it then, who am I to argue. But if can make one suggestion:

But still it's too graphic for me. I hope you enjoy your home though!

Modified on: 2010-01-11 20:48:43
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 11, 2010 11:54 PM
Quote:
Wow thats pretty graphic. Ill be honest, I could never find the courage to do that and I honestly think that, even if I had the courage, I wouldnt do it. However if you want it then, who am I to argue. But if can make one suggestion:

Eh, you get used to it after a while. It was so fun to decorate the place! I like your suggestion too, I'll print it next! The guys at CVS Photo probably think I'm some freak or something, haha.

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 12, 2010 12:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Here are some previews:

Let me know what you guys think. Do you have any suggestions for improvements? Thanks!

Hey, your pics look great! Thanks for sharing.

In a purely aesthetic/intellectual sense, I like the idea of displaying sleepy art.
Personally, however, I like the idea of accessing my sleepy images only when I am in a particular mood, and not seeing them all the time, if you know what I mean. Does any one else agree with me?

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 12, 2010 05:35 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Here are some previews:

Where did that fantastic Superman cradle-carry (the second pic in the middle row) come from? I love it!

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 12, 2010 06:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Here are some previews:

Never mind! I found the pic (the cradle-carry of Beautiful Dreamer)!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 14, 2010 10:08 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Eh, you get used to it after a while. It was so fun to decorate the place! I like your suggestion too, I'll print it next! The guys at CVS Photo probably think I'm some freak or something, haha.

You're young, you're single, you're very creative, and you have this passion. Your apartment looks great. Go get em' big fella!!

stationk

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 15, 2010 10:12 AM
Quote:
Quote:

If you want some privacy when doing the printing, there are some good printers that you can use, some pros use themfor the prints they sell at cons instead of going to a CVS.

I believe I read somehere or saw at youTube that adam hughes uses an Epson 2200, or something close.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 19, 2010 10:57 PM
FYI, my superintendent visited my apartment and didn't say anything; didn't even notice the pictures.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 21, 2010 04:17 AM
Quote:
FYI, my superintendent visited my apartment and didn't say anything; didn't even notice the pictures.

well, I'm guessing that in his line of work, he's seen weirder things than someone with some drawings on the wall...

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.006481