Cradle carry
OTS
Undershoulder drag
Ankle drag

Jayne Bond
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 14, 2011 12:58 PM
My favorite mode of transport for KOed heroines is the OTS-style carry. My second favorite style is the cradle carry. Undershoulder and ankle drags can be okay, but I vastly prefer the two carry styles!

chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 14, 2011 05:42 PM
Cradle Carry
OTS
Ankle drag
Undershoulder drag

Arm(Cradle) carry is my favorite. OTS is great when bare legs. Same for ankle drag.

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 15, 2011 12:12 AM
Quote:
My favorite mode of transport for KOed heroines is the OTS-style carry. My second favorite style is the cradle carry. Undershoulder and ankle drags can be okay, but I vastly prefer the two carry styles!

I agree with OTS. It's an undignified mode of transport but that just makes it better

Jayne Bond
SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 16, 2011 11:39 PM
I like probably the cradle carry best. However I love it when the heroine is carried off by the badguys with one holding her under the arms and another holding onto her ankles. Even better if she's bound hands and foot. A good dragging off is another fav along with OTS.

Another fun thing is when the knocked out heroine has to be hidden and taken away. Placed inside a laundry cart or something.

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 17, 2011 01:52 PM
Quote:
I like probably the cradle carry best. However I love it when the heroine is carried off by the badguys with one holding her under the arms and another holding onto her ankles. Even better if she's bound hands and foot. A good dragging off is another fav along with OTS.

Another fun thing is when the knocked out heroine has to be hidden and taken away. Placed inside a laundry cart or something.

Funny how that laundry cart is always available...

Jayne Bond
hunter0829

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 17, 2011 04:31 PM
cradle carry for me.

I'm also a sucker for heroines carted off in strechers or gurneys

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 17, 2011 05:46 PM
Arm cradle carry is my fav, but there are a variety of ways to portray this and my favorite way is a full body view (face, body, arms, legs, feet -- all fully displayed) AND ALSO I like a complete helpless and limp look not one where she appears to be semi-conscious. There is also another very RARE type of arm carry in Wonder Woman #63 Vol.2 where some alien from another dimension (named Drax) KO's the Amazon Princess and carries her (unconscious, limp, and totally helpless) in an upright position in his arms, kind of like a mother carries a toddler asleep on her shoulder . . . I think she looks totally vulnerable in this particular scene, and that's the essence of a good arm carry for me.

Modified on: 2011-01-17 14:47:17
cuon

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 18, 2011 01:45 AM
Arm (cradle)Carry is my favorite, especially when the heroine is held so that her back's got a deep arch to it.

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 18, 2011 10:09 AM
Quote:
Arm cradle carry is my fav, but there are a variety of ways to portray this and my favorite way is a full body view (face, body, arms, legs, feet -- all fully displayed) AND ALSO I like a complete helpless and limp look not one where she appears to be semi-conscious. There is also another very RARE type of arm carry in Wonder Woman #63 Vol.2 where some alien from another dimension (named Drax) KO's the Amazon Princess and carries her (unconscious, limp, and totally helpless) in an upright position in his arms, kind of like a mother carries a toddler asleep on her shoulder . . . I think she looks totally vulnerable in this particular scene, and that's the essence of a good arm carry for me.

Ya. I agree. Most men are looking for the vulnerability angle. Therefore the heroine should be as helpless as possible Totally limp and floppy. Half opened mouth..ets

Jayne Bond
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.010206