Who knows about your fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 16, 2011 12:19 PM
Quite a number of my friends and relatives know about my sleepy fetish. I am fairly comfortable being "up front" about it! I am fifty years old now, and I have noticed that, the older I get, the less I care about hiding things like this from people. (Not that I ever cared that much -- I "came out" to my five best friends about my KO-paraphilia when I was a teenager.)

bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 17, 2011 10:08 AM
@Gytalf what was there response?

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 18, 2011 08:34 AM
Quote:
@Gytalf what was there response?

My friends thought it was a bit odd, but amusing. One of them then confessed to a bondage fetish!

Some of my relatives took it better than others. One (a liberal "hippy" type) found it rather horrifying at first, until she realized it was just good ol' Gytalf, who she had known from birth, and I wasn't about to go down the "serial killer" route, at least as long as I knew that the police would come around every few weeks to check for bodies (just kidding).

My mother kind of implied (without stating outright) that my father had the same fetish. She had found some of my -- okay, let's call them "materials" (precursors to my Panther Girl artwork that I currently publish at Deviant Art) -- in my room one day.

I will write more later!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2011 12:25 AM
I find this to be an interesting topic. A few people in my life know:
My brother was the first to learn. My mother may have a suspicion, but she probably doesn't care. She's seen my pictures! I've told a few close friends, including a female friend of mine (who thought it was quite cool actually).

I hang some of my artwork up (including some sleepy stuff) and I've invited people over. No one ever really mentions it.

I'm probably more open about this than most, and yet still only a select few have ever known the truth.

-Red

I run Sleepycomics.com
jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2011 01:23 AM
Quote:
I find this to be an interesting topic. A few people in my life know:
My brother was the first to learn. My mother may have a suspicion, but she probably doesn't care. She's seen my pictures! I've told a few close friends, including a female friend of mine (who thought it was quite cool actually).

I hang some of my artwork up (including some sleepy stuff) and I've invited people over. No one ever really mentions it.

I'm probably more open about this than most, and yet still only a select few have ever known the truth.

-Red

Indeed..I always thought I was the only one who had this 'interest'. Boy, was I pleased when I found that I had fellow 'friends' out there.

Jayne Bond
Evilunicorn

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 12, 2011 01:58 PM
My girlfriend, exclusively. I don't really want anybody else to know, to be honest.

bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 12, 2011 03:32 PM
Quote:

Indeed..I always thought I was the only one who had this 'interest'. Boy, was I pleased when I found that I had fellow 'friends' out there.

You being the female in this, I can understand your girlfriends and even other people being far more "understanding" - given you're the one being carried away. I.e. I've heard lots of stories from girls who have a rape fantasy. It's very common, however being the man who loves to carry the unconscious beauty away that - i assume - could make far less understanding..

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 12, 2011 11:57 PM
Does anyone jerk off to it??

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 13, 2011 10:26 AM
Quote:

I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DID AS A TEENAGER, HOWEVER AFTER I BECAME MARRIED THIS PRACTICE CEASED BECAUSE MY NEEDS WERE BEING MET. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT IF I WERE SINGLE, I WOULD.

Modified on: 2011-03-13 07:27:14
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 15, 2011 04:32 AM
Quote:

I think I can say with fair certainty that 95% of the visitors on this website come here cause of the sexual effect these scenes have on us. Not just because of the pretty pictures :)

It's not just males who masturbate to these scenes though, on the chloroforum a couple of yrs back I read an interesting thread from a female user who outlined exactly (in a perfectly clean way) what she masturbated to in specific scenes, and what turned her on and why.

there's no shame in admitting that.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.008949