Who knows about your fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 15, 2011 03:52 PM
Quote:
Does anyone jerk off to it??

I thought that kind of went without saying...

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 15, 2011 07:16 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone jerk off to it??

I thought that kind of went without saying...

Apparantly many who visit this website think "this goes without saying" . . . however there obviously are others who feel this is the 900 pound gorilla sitting silently in the room with all of us. :)

bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 16, 2011 02:42 AM
True.

But that brings us back to the beginning of this thread. People MAY know you like to look at these kinds of scenes, but do they also know it is what turns you on / gets you off?

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 27, 2011 02:30 AM
My wife knows. In fact sometimes she encourages me more than I encourage me. I fessed up, as it were, before we ever met face to face (we met online) and she was intrigued by my sexual fascination with both the feet thing and the knockout thing. We have played out some scenarios; always consentual of course. To one degree or another it ends up being a sort of a rape-role play where I overpower her and knock her out and then have my way with her body. She is very "active" in the bed, so faking being unconscious during sex is sort of hard on her, but she handles it pretty well.

In some ways I almost think that this is as much her fetish as mine. Maybe even more so. I do know that if I play the scene right, I can really set her off. And when/if I do something surprising, she really "explodes" if you know what I mean!

I'm gonna cut this short, I'm still learning the site, and i don't want to get kicked off my first night for getting too sexually graphic or something! LOL

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 28, 2011 03:26 AM
My priest.

Modified on: 2011-05-01 00:10:18
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 21, 2011 06:48 PM
Quote:
I don't run around telling everyone about it ... but I have told a couple of very close friends, and a couple of therapists, and my last girlfriend. The girlfriend got into it because I was so into it. She just liked turning me on, and she "fainted" as well as any professional actress or artist's rendering I've ever seen.

I feel bad for the people who say they'll never tell, that they'll carry their secret to the grave.

When I've told very close guy friends about it, they've just shrugged it off. They're not into it, but they're into their own things.

Of course, my fetish is pretty specifically geared toward fainting -- I'm not really into fantasies of physically knocking a girl out, or gassing or chloroforming her. I suppose that may seem like it makes a difference, but I don't think it does. For a long time I was just as ashamed of my fetish as some of you describe.

My hope is that those who swear they'll never tell get the experience of sharing it with someone. Even if it's a therapist. Because walking around feeling ashamed of something you didn't choose, and can't help, is terrible. And totally unnecessary.

Of course, you have to choose an appropriate person. If the person knows you, and knows you would never want to harm a woman in real life -- that it's all about the fantasy and the imagery -- the reaction will probably just be, "So what?"

It's nothing worth taking to your grave, guys. Really.

You're only as sick as your secrets ...

/soapbox

I READ Y0UR FORUM POST FOR THE FIRST TIME, TODAY, SOME 8 MONTHS AFTER THE FACT AND I FOUND IT MOST INTERESTING. I LIKE YOUR WISE QUOTATION 'YOU'RE ONLY AS SICK AS YOUR SECRETS' . . . NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE, AND IT IS TRULY INSPIRATIONAL. I DO HAVE A QUESTION BASED ON THE VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED: YOU SAY YOU TOLD A THERAPIST. THAT'S INTERESTING. I DID ALSO, ONCE A LONG TIME AGO. I WANT TO ASK YOU WHAT YOUR THERAPIST SAID ABOUT YOUR FANTASY OR FETISH AS MANY CALL IT? DID HE SAY IT WAS OK? OR BE CAREFUL WITH IT? OR DON'T DO IT? OR WHAT. I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MY THERAPIST SAID MANY YEARS AGO . . . I WAS IN MY EARLY 20'S AT THE TIME: HE WAS A PSYCHATRIST MD, WHO SPECIALIZED IN TREATING SEXUALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL PEOPLE. . . THOUGH I WAS GOING TO HIM FOR ANXIETY AND MILD DEPRESSION AT THE TIME. WHAT HE TOLD ME WAS: "IT'S OK AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT BECOME A SUBSTITUTE FOR REAL SEX WITH A NORMAL GIRL. . . . IT IS NOT TO BE PREFERRED OVER THE REAL THING." I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN THAT, AND CONSIDER IT EXCELLENT ADVICE. NOW . . . WHAT ABOUT YOUR THERAPIST? WHAT DID HE TELL YOU??? AND THANKS AHEAD OF TIME FOR SHARING.

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 23, 2011 07:15 AM
Have discussed this with my son. As he was curious about 'Ladies' approaching 13 y/o. Now at almost 15 He's definitely 'into' low level bondage and tongue in cheek peril. have a lady friend who owns a comic book store...she's figured out some things. Have a buddy that knows I role play with many ladies on Yahoo and Second Life. That's it. The next serious relationship I have I'll tell them really quick. Life's too short to miss out on sexual fun!

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 26, 2011 12:26 PM
Paul, I don't recall in detail what the therapist said -- it was a long time ago. I was seeing her for depression/addiction issues and mentioned the fetish in connection with my own feelings of shame -- which fueled my alcoholism and depression. I was reluctant to talk about the fetish and she said something like, "I've been doing this for 20 years -- do you really think you're going to shock me?" So I told her and she asked some questions -- basically nailing down that it was the gestures, the imagery, of a girl fainting that turned me on. Then she essentially shrugged and moved on to something else. The message, to me, was that it not only wasn't as big a deal as I was making out of it ... but that it wasn't a big deal at all ... and the big deal I was making out of it, turning it into this monstrously shameful thing, was all in my head.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 14, 2012 11:44 PM
Quote:
Paul, I don't recall in detail what the therapist said -- it was a long time ago. I was seeing her for depression/addiction issues and mentioned the fetish in connection with my own feelings of shame -- which fueled my alcoholism and depression. I was reluctant to talk about the fetish and she said something like, "I've been doing this for 20 years -- do you really think you're going to shock me?" So I told her and she asked some questions -- basically nailing down that it was the gestures, the imagery, of a girl fainting that turned me on. Then she essentially shrugged and moved on to something else. The message, to me, was that it not only wasn't as big a deal as I was making out of it ... but that it wasn't a big deal at all ... and the big deal I was making out of it, turning it into this monstrously shameful thing, was all in my head.

I'M SORRY I HAVE TAKEN SO LONG TO RESPOND TO YOUR POST MADE THE DAY BEFORE MY OWN BIRTHDAY, 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO. I JUST READ YOUR POST TODAY . . . AND HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY: It is possible you and I are actually talking about 2 different things . . . perhaps not entirely different, but mostly different. When I told my therapist 30 years ago that I had this fantasy, I was actually referring to the act I had of looking at pictures of comic book superheroines in dire peril and finding this to be sexually arousing. It was to address this particular activity of mine that the therapist gave me the unforgettable advice that it was "OK as long as it DID NOT REPLACE my desire to seek arousal from a live female, particularly my wife or my wife-to-be." As I read your last post, it would appear that the "fantasy/fetish" you told your therapist about had little or nothing to do with COMICS BOOKS but was about a "MENTAL VISION" you somehow conjure up in your mind either when you're making love to a live female, or when you are alone imagining yourself making love to a live female. As I see it, your "Faint fantasy" can work even while having "real sex with a real female" . . . and so it would not necessarily have to interfere with normal sex. In my case, I really can't look at comic book scenes of superheroines in peril while having sex with my wife. The one activity rules out the other if attempted to be done at the same time. So your therapist's veiwpoint of your "sleepy" activity might well be totally different from her viewpoint of my "sleepy" activity since mine would interfere with natural sex and love making, and yours would not necessarily do so. Do you see what I mean? The advice to me was not to abandon normal sex with a live female simply to pursue totally my "sleepy fantasy". I hope I'm making myself clear. WE SHOULD NOT PREFER OUR SLEEPY FANTASY OVER NORMAL SEX WITH A LIVE FEMALE. -- That was my therapists advice to me, and I have always tried to follow it.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 15, 2012 11:23 PM

Modified on: 2012-01-19 19:35:02
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.012519