Slumberville.com vs. Sleepycomics.com

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 09, 2009 07:38 AM
Quote:
This is an easy one. Sleepycomics.com! This is by far the better of the sights. I tried to register for the Chloroforum and never received a response back. I love that you update this sight (almost) daily, even if the scenes sometimes do nothing for me. Anyway, keep up the kickass work!

Thanks Vulcan. Why didn't you receive a response from the Chloroforum though, I thought its registration process was automatic. Do they have to approve you now?

I run Sleepycomics.com
VulcanWolf

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 10, 2009 01:09 AM

I don't remember what happened.... this was a while ago and I gave up on it. Ah well; the sleepy scenes at Slumberville weren't as interesting to me (like many on here, I prefer animated scenes to live action).

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 10, 2009 01:17 AM
Quote:

I don't remember what happened.... this was a while ago and I gave up on it. Ah well; the sleepy scenes at Slumberville weren't as interesting to me (like many on here, I prefer animated scenes to live action).

Ah, I read the rules and it seems like The Chloroforum requires moderator approval.

I agree though, I like comic and animated scenes better. I mean we have what, over 200 Wonder Woman scenes now? This is where all the action is!

I run Sleepycomics.com
MPcomics

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 04:16 AM
Actually I never visit Slumberland!! Mainly because the looks is quite cheap there and the access quite confusing. I can't explain why, because I surely dream of a global sleepy site. I'd love to be able to evaluate the amount of this fetish lovers around the world.
But I visit Sleepycomics each and every day with my morning coffee, this is a ritual to me. Thanks a lot Red.
Monsieur Paul.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 10:15 AM
The moderators at Slumberville run a tight ship but need to be vigilant to ensure the posters don't post anything out of sensible limits. They also cater for a different constituency.
IMHO they do a fair job often without any thanks being given.
In many ways they can't be compared because what they are and do is simply - different.
If you compare Slumberville and Sleepycomics with other sites which I try not to visit they are both sites which have some grasp of decency.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 11:46 AM
Quote:
Actually I never visit Slumberland!! Mainly because the looks is quite cheap there and the access quite confusing. I can't explain why, because I surely dream of a global sleepy site. I'd love to be able to evaluate the amount of this fetish lovers around the world.
But I visit Sleepycomics each and every day with my morning coffee, this is a ritual to me. Thanks a lot Red.
Monsieur Paul.

That's interesting coming from you, because you (Mpaul) have been such a big participant in the sleepy community (and I think you were friends with Mr. X who gave you a website to put your artwork). But thanks for visiting my site everyday! Updates have been a little slow because I am working on something new right now.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 11:47 AM
Quote:
The moderators at Slumberville run a tight ship but need to be vigilant to ensure the posters don't post anything out of sensible limits. They also cater for a different constituency.
IMHO they do a fair job often without any thanks being given.
In many ways they can't be compared because what they are and do is simply - different.
If you compare Slumberville and Sleepycomics with other sites which I try not to visit they are both sites which have some grasp of decency.

Your right actually, its hard to compare the two sites. The one thing that's good though, is we are both good with mainstream scenes. This is one of the few good mainstream sleepy sites around.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 12:48 PM
I think Slumberville is also mostly an advertizing place for the several producers in the Sleepy community. The rest is merely just mindless chit-chat and repeating old clips who are mostly not interesting. The real strength of SleepyComics is its constant new material while Slumberville keeps falling into old material. It's a lot easier for users to participate in adding to the database of SC then it is to Slumberville. It's just that Slumberville has a bigger target group than SC.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 05:55 PM
I can't even access www.slumberville.com When I try, this is what I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.slumberville.com Port 80

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 05:57 PM
Quote:
I can't even access www.slumberville.com When I try, this is what I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.slumberville.com Port 80

That's strange, I just accessed the site a minute ago...

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009142